Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha TomerYour feedback matters!
I feel tired all the time. Even when I wakeup early morning, evening, afternoon all time. I dont hv any diet. But due to collage & classes I cant hav my lunch dinner on time. What can I do. Even I dont get a good sleep coz of studies. I sleep from 2 am to 8 pm. This has been happening frm last two years. I am also suffering from dark circles from two years. And I did note that I dont know u may find it weird but my face muscle or size has been decreased. I am very serious about these dr. Help me with these issues. Even tough I am smart, descent and hard working person.
My father is having swelling in his feet, stomach and feeling difficult in inhaling properly. He is now 75 years old. Please advise.
I am suffering from head ache since 10 days and body pains. Please help me. I am suffering a lot. Please help me.
I have body pain, weakness, cold, cough shoulder muscle cramp, please help. What are these symptoms leading to?
Sir I m suffering from fever since two days. My whole body is getting too much pain. Please suggest me.
Sir my father is 66 years old. For last 3 days, he is reeling under severe fever ranging between 102- 104 F temp. He is being administered Dolo 650 tab almost after every 5-6 hours. After giving tab within 2 hrs. His temp becomes normal. He is feeling very weak, not at all interested in having food, feeling very cold when fevers creeps up, body ache. He has no cold. Once or twice he had vomiting after having food. He also took gudcef 200mg for 3 days but now has been discontinued. Kindly suggest what to do.
Sir/ma'm I am 30 yrs and 68 kg. Please advise: 1. Tiredness without work 2. Intent to sleep or lie down always 3. Foot pain when standing for more than 10 minutes. Thank you.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.