Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mathura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vertika KishoreYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam, how to identify the day of ovulation, is there any test available to identify it. As I have heard that sex on that results in 100 % pregnancy chances, is it true.
Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries. Plaque is a sticky substance made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood. Over time, plaque hardens and narrows your arteries. That limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your body.
Atherosclerosis can lead to serious problems, including:
- Coronary artery disease. These arteries supply blood to your heart. When they are blocked, you can suffer angina or a heart attack.
- Carotid artery disease. These arteries supply blood to your brain. When they are blocked you can suffer a stroke.
- Peripheral arterial disease. These arteries are in your arms, legs and pelvis. When they are blocked, you can suffer from numbness, pain and sometimes infections.
Atherosclerosis usually doesn't cause symptoms until it severely narrows or totally blocks an artery. Many people don't know they have it until they have a medical emergency.
A physical exam, imaging, and other diagnostic tests can tell if you have it. Medicines can slow the progress of plaque buildup. Your doctor may also recommend procedures such as angioplasty to open the arteries, or surgery on the coronary or carotid arteries. Lifestyle changes can also help. These include following a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, maintaining a healthy weight, quitting smoking, and managing stress
Hello doctor I am 26 years old married women but still I dont have baby please suggest me for pregnancy
I and my partner came physical this wednesday. But she didn't lost her virginity by breaking her hymen. We came close and I put 1/4 th of my penis in her, may b just the tip entered. And I did not came in her also. Her last period started was on 3april and ended around 7th april. My question is regarding the precum. Is it possible that she can be pregnant? Advice required as soon as possible.
Me and my girlfriend had met in our room. Actually what happened is when I was inserting my penis into her vagina it doesn't get fit into it. What is the reason for that. Will you please suggest me.
I am 25 year old lady .I m patients of diabetes .nd I have completed 1 month of married life. Which types care I want to take related to sex life? Nd is there any problems in pregnancy? Please advise me.
How much sleep is necessary for me? I am a housewife and my age is 27. And also I am going to plan to have a pregnancy in after 6 month. Please guide.
Hi, my wife is pregnant and we are not planning it now. Her date was due on 3 of this month. Please suggest.
Hi, I need a help fir my wife. She feel etching in her vagina. She suffered from uterus infection around 1.5 years ego. Can you help for now.
I am pregnent. 8 weeks. In torch test rubella igg 62 cmv129 hsv27. But igm -'ve. Can my baby healthy?
Hello Doctor, I'm 31 yrs old. I have been trying to conceive my second baby for past four months. We made love during my fertile days only. Everything was well planned, but we did not succeed. I have also to confess that i'm under stress to conceive faster and also traveled exhaustively. We could not guess what would be the problem for not conceiving. Should I consult a gynaec now? Note: I have no issues like irregular periods, PCOD etc. I had no problem in my first pregnancy also
Hi my name s vijetha and ma question s I am facing pcod nd how to take ths Primson 35 tablet? Whthr to take before food r after food?
There are many people who are not aware of this fact that running is one of the best exercises that can add spice to your love life. In fact, this is one of the easiest and simplest means of regaining that charm in your sex life. Bedroom potency can be guaranteed by means of continuing the running practice on a regular basis. Overall performance and sexual enjoyment can be increased to a great extent by practising running. Nowadays, almost all health or fitness experts are recommending the concerned option as the main way-out to get rid of different kinds of sexual troubles.
How running can help to get an improved sexual life?
- Feel sexier: You will get the chance of developing a sexier feel by means of practising running. Only improved health is not acquired with running, but you can also get a sexy body structure. Both health and sexy appeal are required for participating in sexual performance actively. You will gain acute confidence of taking part in lovemaking with your partner without any kind of mental blockages. This practice will help you to get a golden opportunity of revealing your impressive personality in front of your partner without doing any intensive exercises.
- Get increased energy: If you practice running daily, then you can get back your lost energy. This energy is highly potential for continuing the sexual performances in bed for long hours. You can get higher stamina and greater body strength, which are the most essential elements of improved sex life. On the other hand, you can also get higher mental strength as a result of which proper sexual arousal can be enjoyed.
- Reduction of erectile dysfunction: Due to running activity, blood circulation in your body is efficiently controlled as a result of which your genital organs can also get sufficient amount of fresh blood and oxygen. This is necessary for making the trouble of erectile dysfunction reduced so that you can get proper erection. If the blood supply is perfect in your genital organs, then you will never face erection troubles at all.
- Reduction of weight: It has been found that those fellows who have got greater weight are not that very capable of getting satisfied sexual life. This is the reason people often intend to lose weight, and this objective can be effectively fulfilled by means of practising running regularly without any break.