Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Vrindavan. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vertika KishoreYour feedback matters!
I have mensuration period problem it has not come regguraly please tell me what I do? I have taken m2 tone and dichrome tablets 3 time in a day please tell me.
Since I hv got my periods frm school days I was hvng problem of pcod. I tried many allopathy docs bt no use. Den I had homeopathy treatment fr almost 10 yrs. 90% of d problem is solved d doc said. Bt agn as I tak gap in medicines fr few months d problem starts. I chngd d doc nw. Strt me period use to come on tym bt nw agn im getting problem of irregular periods. Wl dis problem continue and wl dis affect in conceiving in future?
Hello Dr. Am 24 old female. Trying for baby married about 2 year Dr. Told me my all reports are normal hubby (35 old) reports are also normal, then Dr. Giving treatment fertomid tablet 2 tablet at night and folic acid 1 tab @morning. My weight is 69 height is 5.2 Dr. Told me loose your wait. How to lose weight is it cause to my pregnancy and me give me any medicine for weight loss please please please.
My friend had unprotected sex on her 19th day. It was her first time and it was not for long n did not ejaculate inside and also she took an ipill within 2 hours. Today 18th is her due date for period but it has not happened yet. She has exams going on so a lot of tension which might also be a reason for delay also she feels naseus but she is a gastric patient and due to exams she is staying up a lot. But she is scared if she is pregnant .please help.
I had a surgical abortion yesterday. Today till morning I have little pain and cramps in stomach. Its normal or there is any serious problem.
I am married and I want to have sex with my wife but now we both not want to have baby what should we do please help.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.