Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veronica Shah
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veronica ShahYour feedback matters!
I have 4 months old daughter. It looks like like her one leg is shorter than the other. Is there any problem with this? what happens if one leg is shorter than other?
My 3 month daughter passes stool after each feed. But her doctor says it is normal. Is it okay for a child to pass stools 9-10 times a day when she is exclusively fed by her mother?
In case that your child is physically and sexually developing sooner than usual, it can be a testing time for them. This is usually associated with early puberty. Usually, children are very confused about the changes that their bodies go through. What is worse is when they are hurt by the comments from other school kids, who usually insult any individual who is even slightly different. With early puberty, your kid will most likely grow faster than a lot of his or her friends and hint at puberty, for example, the formation of body hair and body odour.
To make the child feel better, parents can be of a lot of help. Along with speaking with them about early puberty with your kid, you can offer ways to deal with stress that support their self-esteem, particularly with bullies in the school. These techniques may offer help:
- Instill them with a lot of information about puberty and how it is a natural process. One approach to help a child’s self-esteem while managing healthy puberty is to clarify the circumstance decently well. You may use a book about puberty with illustrations, one intended for your child’s age and mental stage of development.
- Show them how to manage the bullying in school. Reacting to bullying and teasing is not specifically related to early puberty. It applies to a huge variety of circumstances when other kids either target or single out one kid for ridiculing them. Essential steps for parents and guardians include:
- Focusing on the significance of searching out a teacher or other grown-up if any bullying is taking place.
- Try to tell the child to educate his or her friends about the bullying so they can help him or her out in overcoming the same.
- Role playing circumstances that the child is gone up against and help create reactions that help him or her get over it.
- Know your child’s friends. As a parent, you can create your child’s group of friends and ensure it remains an adoring, tolerating one. Ensuring you remain associated with the social situations and, most important, the built up friendship circles with the parents of other children.
- Look for outside support. At the point when a child is experiencing early puberty, one thing that helps them is talking with different guardians or adults in a similar circumstance.
Early puberty is a very confusing time for all children, and when that procedure goes on for quite a long while sooner than it was supposed to, especially when children's companions are not experiencing it yet, it can be very overpowering. Therefore, the child should be very well educated in this area and should get proper support from everyone. This includes parents, teachers, guardians as well as their friends.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!