Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venu Chawala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venu ChawalaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My right Fallopian tube has been removed. Yet i can not get pregnant. How it is possible to get pregnant again?
I had sex on the 12th of April and my last date of period was 9th April. My first date of period was 5th April. And today is 6th May. I dint get my chumps yet. Any chance of getting pregnant? Or is it safe? Pls help me.
I am 31 year old. This is my third pregnancy. From last night I am having frequent urination. This is my sixth month. I am very tensed .my gynae said that its a urine infection. Plzz tell my baby is safe na? What other reason could be there. Except uti.
Hi, Agar mujhe last date 3 march ko ayi thi to mujhe kaun sa month lga hua hai aur delievery date kya hogi, Please reply me fast.
Hello doctor I need a serious help. About one month ago me and my bf getting a little bit close for the first time. He got his penis out from his jeans. But I was wearing a lrggins and a panty. He ejaculate on the leggings. Ejaculate a lot. And I felt wetness on the thigh. I don't know whether it slips down or not. So I am worried. Although my vagina are always covered with vulva and never exposed. But I am very much worried. The incident happened on 9th may. After that my period date was on 18th may. I missed. It comes on 28th may. It was not an implantation bleeding for sure because it had a lots of clot and it was heavy bleeding but it last for two days. After that it decreased. On 5th day it bleeds slightly and then gone. After that I took an pregnancy test on evening and it comes negative. I am worried because I took the test in evening instead if morning. But I can't took the test in my home so I preserver my morning urine and did another test after 8hours and it also come negative. But still i'm not satisfy. Because I heard you have your period and still being pregnant and pregnancy test may be expired. The all thoughts r killing me from the last month. After that one day I had vomiting. I don't know whether it was a symptom or what because I travel the whole noon on summer so I thought that's why. After that I am having vaginal discharge and frequent urination. I am very very much worried. My parents thought i'm i'll so they recommend a doctor and ask for an aultra sonography test of my lower abdomen. It was normal report. But I read that in your early pregnancy nothing is to be found on sonography. So I still believe that i'm pregnant. I am veryuch worried and cry all day long. I'm in deep depression. All time fear. Since last month I can't sleep well for these. Please help me doctor. I can't stay like this. I never repeat the mistake. Please help. Am I pregnant for that incident?
I had sex on 9th June 2017. I had taken ipill after 3 hrs of intercourse it was a protected sex too he used condom in every sex. Even after tat I ate ipill. Will I be pregnant. My date is on 19th June der is no symptoms till now. Today as 12th june.
While marriage is one of the most sought after relationships, it also is a very tricky one. A high level of compatibility is felt when you meet that one person with whom you are ready to spend the rest of your life with; sparks do fly and you feel you have just found the right person for you.
However, over a period of time, things do change. What was once cute or romantic does not continue to appeal the same way after a while. Knowing a person completely is an ongoing process, and even after marriage, especially if you move into a joint family. Knowing the person before beginning to live with the whole bunch is very important, as this helps in improving the understanding and increases the much required emotional space.
Not just that, people also do change with time and a relationship has to move to the next level too. Issues arise when people do not realise that and continue to expect things to remain unchanged rosy and romantic forever. What is surprising is that taking a step back and looking at the relationship objectively can help salvage the relationship in a number of cases.
The following are some situations when post-marriage counselling can bevery helpful.
1. When silence reigns: When a couple who would spend hours on the phone chatting away resort to silence for a major part of their time spent together, it is time to revisit the relationship. Getting external help is one of the best ways to tackle this, as talking to a friend or a family member can help get some insight.
2. When the couple just coexists: After a while, there seems to be something lost between the two, with only the same physical space being the common factor. There is a clear lack of intimacy, which can be brought back by getting someone else to talk.
3. For the children’s sake, let’s stay together: Although children help in strengthening the bond of the couple, they should not be the only reason for a couple to stay together. For a child, staying with a single parent may be more beneficial than staying in a family where the couple is constantly fighting. Here again, external help may be useful.
4. When there is the ‘other’ person: After the charm of marriage wears out, it is common for either of the couple to look for company outside the marriage. If an affair is being suspected, it is advisable to seek external help to clear the air and to save the relationship.
A marriage can easily be saved, the only thing required is a fresh pair of ears and eyes to hear and look at it from all perspectives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must consult a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.