Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veenu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with following symptoms: Severe Acne, Heavy body hair, Frequent hairfall and irregular periods. But I am an underweight woman and trying hard to gain weight. I have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6 months. Do I need to take any other medicine simultaneously with Ginette?
My period has not come from past 4n half month. I am unmarried girl, having a problem of PCOD, what should I need to do so that my period will come.
I had sex with my fiance and it has been 10 days and she has missed her date is there any medicine like I pill that can stop the pregnancy as we missed the 72 hour window? Please help.
Vaginal cysts are closed packets of fluid, air or pus which develop along the vaginal lining. Vaginal cysts are of many types, and they are usually caused by accumulation of fluids, childbirth-related injuries or non-malignant tumors in the vagina. Usually these cysts do not yield many symptoms, but may cause a little discomfort.
Treatment might not be needed in case of cysts which are tiny. However, larger cysts would definitely warrant medical attention.
Types of Cysts-
The commonly occurring cysts are:
Gartner’s Duct Cysts: This duct forms around a woman’s reproductive canal during pregnancy and it disappears post childbirth. If the duct remains even after the delivery, it may lead to fluid accumulation, thus resulting in a cyst.
Vaginal Inclusion Cysts: Any injury to the vaginal walls, especially during childbirth or surgery, can lead to vaginal inclusion cysts.
Bartholin’s Cyst: Bartholin’s gland is situated near the vaginal opening. A flap of skin covering this gland may lead to accumulation of fluid. This fluid accumulation usually leads to a cyst which is called a Bartholin’s cyst.
The most likely complication from a cyst is an infection that causes bartholin's abscess. An abscess is a large collection of pus and fluid that can cause redness, pain, and swelling. If an abscess forms, it may need to be drained in order to heal.
Usually, cysts in the vagina do not require any treatment. Most of the cysts do not grow in size and thus do not cause major problems. A biopsy of the cyst may require in order to rule out chances of cancer. A common treatment for vaginal cysts would be to sit inside a bathtub filled with warm water so that the cyst is allowed to soak in the water. If there are symptoms of infection in the vagina, then antibiotics are required.
If the size of the cyst is large and filled with fluids, then a catheter needs to be inserted into it to drain out the cyst. Usually, the catheter is kept in place for a few weeks before it is removed. A surgical procedure called marsupialization is used in some cases, wherein an incision is made around the affected area and into the cyst in order to drain out its contents.
Surgery to remove the entire cyst may also be recommended to prevent its recurrence.
We are trying to have a baby since 3 months. But my wife is failing to conceive. What is the reason.
I used to press my gf one breast every time I spend with her, my frnd said that pressing single breast will make one breast big and another one small, is it myth or fact? Please suggest.
I had spotting in my period which differs from regular period. I had nausea morning sickness abdomen pain etc.what can i do?
I'm 24 ange man. Me and my girlfriend mates tomorrow, from that we have a tension about the chances or pregnancy. Her periods last date was 25th August. Is there is any possibility for pregnancy doctor.
Mam I was breast feeding my baby. Now I stopped it. My breast are not like before it is fallen down. How to straighten it again.
I am 8 month pregnant and suffering from white discharge is it normal from last 3 months I am suffering from this problem white discharge is thick.
I took emergency contraceptive pill a month ago. After unprotected intercourse. I had my last periods 2 weeks late than my normal date My date is 10th of every month. And, today once again my cycle is started as per my normal schedule. Is there any problem and could their be any chances of pregnancy? I already took 4 home pregnancy tests all were negative.
Ideally, surgical incisions are primarily designed to allow easy access to the desired areas in addition to possibilities of extension, if required. Further, they should be designed to split muscles rather than cut them, with minimal scarring along with the aim of boosting regenerative and healing qualities.
Incisions can be classified under these three groups; Vertical, Transverse and Oblique incisions.
- Vertical incision
1. Midline incision: Almost all abdominal incisions can be performed using this technique. Starting from the midline of the abdomen, it can extend all the way down to the umbilicus.
a) Minimal blood loss
b) Minimal nerve injury
c) Minimal muscle injury
a) Midline scar
2. Paramedian incision: This technique provides more laterality to midline incisions, allowing access to such lateral organs such as spleen, kidney and adrenals.
a) Easy access to lateral structures
b) Closure between incisions in anterior and posterior sheath is more secure
c) Rectus muscle remains undivided
a) More time consuming
b) Difficulty in extension
c) Can result in atrophy of the muscle
3. Mayo-Robson incision: This incision is typically a paramedian incision, but which bend towards the xiphoid process and consequently allows for a larger and wider opening.
- Transverse incision
1. Transverse incision: This type of incision is made just above the umbilicus, and can dissect either one of the rectal muscles.
a) Least amount of pain and damage
b) Muscular segments can be reattached
c) Easier access to upper GI structures
a) Limited lateral access
b) Higher risk of wound infections
2. Subcostal incision: Also referred to as the Kocher subcostal incision, this type of incision starts from the midline and runs parallel to the costal margin. A double Kocher incision is known as a rooftop of Chevron incision and allows for access to the esophagus, kidney, stomach and liver. The Mercedes incision is yet another variant, characterized by a vertical incision from the rooftop incision to form the shape of a Mercedes sign.
a) Heals faster
b) Less risk of post-operative complications
a) Lengthy and time-consuming
- Oblique incisions
They are also known as Thoracoabdominal incisions, these incisions may either be situated in the RUQ or LUQ. They provide entry to the liver, lungs and spleen, as well as to the stomach and esophagus.
- Laparoscopic incision
This technique comprises of tiny cuts in the skin that allow laparoscopic tools and instrument access into the abdominal cavity
Related Tip: "Caring For Your Incision After Surgery?"
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. Plzz help me. Mujhe pehle kuch 3-4 months se har months mei 6-7 din tk white creamy discharge ho rha with itching and irritation in vagina. Also suffering from headache , constipation , abdominal pain , sore breast. And hmesa mere periods regular ate the but march k bad se sahi se periods bhi nahi aa rahe may mein 2 din spotting hui. June mei bhi same spotting hui and july mei periods hi nhi aaya hai. I'm sexually active with my bf. We had intercourse on 24 april and 1 june.(unprotected) Maine 5 bar urine test kra sab NEGATIVE hai. Beta-HCG test karaya vo bhi negative. Now i'm tensed is there any chance of pregnancy. Vaise mera intercourse bs mere bf k sath hi hua hai. I don't have a multiple sex partner. But kal maine google pr HIV k symptoms padhe kaifi symptoms merese match ho rhe. Now i'm so worried about HIV. Is this possible that i'm infected with HIV ? Or mujhe agar clear karna hai to konsa test krwa k 100 % sure ho skti hu ki mujhe HIV se related to nahi hai kuch. Ya pregnancy k liye or koi test hai jisse sure ho that i'm pregnant or not. please help me. Bahot bahot zyada tension mei hu. please mujhe bataiye what was reason behind all this symptoms un my body.
Breath in as deeply as you can, then exhale as hard as you can; repeat 10 times; when exhaling the last time, keep the air pushed out, not taking another breath for as long as you can stand. This normally works the first try, but repeat if necessary. Be sure to sit down when doing this.
This is a remedy only feasible when sitting at a bar. Have the bartender fill a small glass with club soda. Light a match and drop it, then drink the water quickly (being careful not to drink the match). It works, but I don't know why!
Drink 1/2 glass water, slowly.
Keep a tsp. Of sugar in your month and suck slowly.
Suck 2-3 small pieces of fresh ginger.