Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VeenitaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor we have planning for baby my wife getting period today which day we can foreplay for having baby.
I am Dr A.S. Reddy. I am a gynecologist and an infertility specialist. Practicing for more than 30 years and now a professor in gynaecology in medical college. I am a psychologist and a qualified sexual medicine specialist, a certified sexologist the by American college of Sexologist.I am one of the operators in indian doctors who specialize in sexual medicine from Oxford. Lure institute of sexual and medicine is an exclusive sexual medicine clinic at Hyderabad.
At our clinic we do, we manage the sexual problems of man, woman, couples. In the men , the problems we deal with are erection problems are somebody who are not able to do sex for a good length of time , early ejaculation, somebody not able to ejaculate even after good length of time doing sex and a man not having sex desire.in addition to this routine sexual problems, which everybody deals with we specialize in assessment/ counselling of homosexuality and assessing/treating prone erection sexual problems.In woman, the lack of sexual desire and lack of response of woman at sex and woman infertility.
In addition to this things, I am a gynecologist, so in a woman, having laxity of her private parts after delivery we make it tight. A girl, unmarried, lost her virginity by whatever reason we do a recreation of the hymen to make her look like a virgin at the time of marriage. And for couples who are having psychological problems, we do psychological problems, we do psychological counseling and psychological education of the sexual processes.
But sexual problems in couples, without any disease which is of psychological origin we do a course called sex therapy. In our institute, we deal with sexual problems in a pure and professional way. Suppose somebody comes with an erection problem, we test everything. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We test the narrow conduction of the penis, the blood flows into the penis and Doppler study of the penis. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We deal with infertility problems, particularly specializing in male infertility problems. The computed semen analysis machines when automatically we do an exhaust to do semen study of the sample. We do with a valid report. Suppose somebody is not able to produce a sample of semen for whatever reason, they are having an artificial insemination done and are not able to give semen for examination, we use a machine called asterbater. This is helpful in people who are in treatment for infertility and for people who wanted to get a treatment for ejaculation problem.
You can contact me over lybrate or you can visit my private clinic at Hyderabad.
Intrauterine devices or IUD are T shaped contraceptive devices. These contain levonorgestrel or copper and are inserted into the uterus. IUDs are considered to be one of the most effective birth control measures and also they are reversible (meaning it can be removed whenever a need arises). The copper IUd has a failure rate of 0.8%, while the levonorgestrel IUD has only had 0.2% failures till now. As per a report in 2007, IUDs are used by more than 180 million users all over the world.
What you should know about Intrauterine devices:
- Types of IUDs: There are 2 types of IUDs Copper and Hormone: Copper IUD is considered to be the conventional form of the contraceptive. It is T shaped with strings and is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. It can remain in the body for three to five years. Minera is a known brand of the hormone IUD. It contains low dose of hormone progestin and releases the same when inserted in the uterus. This is also T shaped and has strings. This can be left for three years.
- Pelvic infections are not caused by IUDs: There is a belief that IUDs cause pelvic infection but this is not true. The strings of the new IUDs are very thin and they do not cause any pelvic infection even if a person is suffering from a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Though there might be a slight risk of infection when the IUD is inserted and in the first 20 days, but that also dissolves soon.
- IUD can be used at any age: Earlier IUDs were not recommended for women who had never got pregnant. However, now anyone can use these irrespective of being pregnant or not. It is very safe for all age groups from teenagers to women involved in active sex to women post menopause.
- IUD is as effective as getting a tubal ligation: It is believed that Minera is 99.4% effective while sterilization (tubal ligation) is 99% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Ligation is considered to be a permanent birth control solution, while IUDs can be reversed.
- IUDs do not cause infertility: It was believed that a STI would creep into the pelvis through the string of the IUD and cause infertility but this is not so. Though a STI can cause infertility but the IUD has no role in the same and does not contribute or worsen the infection.
- Hormonal IUD have less side effects than birth control pills: Breast tenderness, acne, and bleeding for a short time may persist for the initial 3-4 months in case of hormonal IUDs. The copper IUD lead to cramping and heavy flow during menstruation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Most people feel that long distance relationships are rarely successful and so it is better to avoid such complications. But then it is also a fact that there are many success stories wherein things have worked out just fine. Though a long distance relationship has its own set of difficulties, it has several surprises too. Enjoying simple things like holding each other’s hand, dining together and taking a walk together suddenly can become some of the most cherished things.
Here are a few tips to make your long distance relation healthy and strong:
- Communicate with each other, but avoid over communication: It is true that in a long distance relationship communication is very important. But often, a partner being overly possessive might want prolonged phone calls over hours, and this can make the entire deal extremely irritating and tiresome. Communication can be regular, but then make sure that you enjoy the conversation. The length of the conversation doesn’t really matter, it’s the quality of that small talk you have with your partner. Respect your partner’s space and privacy and don’t go overboard talking about all the daily humdrums of your life.
- Be honest with one another: Honesty is the key to a successful relationship and this becomes even more important if it is a long distance one. While it is true that you need not share every single detail of your life, sharing things that might be bothering you or things on which you might want to come clean can of help. This will also help take the load off you that might be sitting tight on your chest. So, the best thing would be an honest discussion with your partner who should and will help you to find a solution. Avoid selfishness, over communication and improve openness and transparency are good things to marital harmony.
- Make right use of social media: Video calling might not be up your alley, especially if you are of the fairer sex. However, do enjoy it once in a while, even if it is for your partner. Remember, your partner certainly loves seeing you and video calling once in a while will surely make his day.
- Make plans to see each other once in a while: Meeting each other once in a few weeks or months keeps things going. As mentioned above, a long distance relationship has its own perks; the want and the desire to see and be with each other get amplified when you decide to meet after a month or two. True, sexual intimacy is that one thing that comes to the fore when you meet after a while. But try to revel in each other’s company; enjoy long bottled up conversations. Nothing can bring two love birds close than a perfect warm conversation over a cup of cappuccino. Being in a long distance relation isn’t easy but it is worth it if you truly feel connected to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 21 years .Is it safe to take cyproterone Acetate 2 mg ethinyl estradiol 35 mcg for long duration (20 yr) for hirsutism?
A Holistic Approach To Fertility
We have various associations and provides a supportive, personal and holistic approach. The different therapies include yoga, meditation. Each offers a different method of help and can be used in conjunction to conventional and evidence-based treatments, providing many benefits as part of an integrated health plan.
Couples who combine their IVF treatment with these therapies frequently report they feel calmer, emotionally stronger, and more able to cope with the demands of the IVF regimen, and importantly, feel more hopeful about the outcome.
Research has examined the interplay between fertility and environmental and lifestyle factors as well as the impact of specific complementary therapies.
Herbal Medicine, Supplements and Naturopathy
Herbal medicines and supplements can increase fertility, however they can also interact with drugs you may have been prescribed if undergoing IVF treatment and if used incorrectly, they can interfere with your fertility and chances of success.
We work closely with expert Naturopaths who are highly experienced in this area.
Herbal medicines should only be used in between IVF cycles and discontinued at the beginning of an IVF cycle.
Physical benefits of complementary therapies:
A healthy diet along with exercise helps to build a strong foundation for pregnancy and improved fertility.
Complementary therapies such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, meditation and yoga can help regulate your menstrual cycle, improve fertility, vitality and boost ovulation.
Improved health before conception can help enhance the quality of sperm and egg, lower the rate of miscarriage and increase fertility.
Emotional benefits of complementary therapies:
Holistic care can be helpful in lowering your anxiety and dealing with emotional stress while also increasing the chances of conception.
We are here to support you!
You may experience intense feelings and stress at various times on your journey from initial contact right through to becoming a parent. We understand and our entire team is committed to supporting you and helping you to cope as effectively as possible.
We believe that Counselors can be an integral part of your journey providing additional one-on-one support when you need it.
Whether you need a little extra support as an individual or with your partner, We are always there for you.
We are all here to help guide you through your medical treatment, the uncertainty of the outcomes and can provide advice and assistance in dealing with family, friends, work and the fertile world during this time.
We believe in comprehensive care for the body, mind, emotions and spirit and will ensure you receive the best possible advice on the most appropriate complementary support for you.
Can Complementary Therapies support fertility?
Many people use complementary or alternative therapies to improve their overall physical and emotional health. This could include medicines, such as herbal, vitamin, mineral, homoeopathic, nutritional and other supplements, and therapies such as , chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy, acupuncture, homoeopathy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
There is limited evidence of the beneficial impact of complementary and alternative medicines and therapies on fertility. While improving your general health is clearly beneficial, we do not routinely recommend their use to improve your chance of conception.
If you would like to try alternative therapies while also seeking medical support for conception, it is important that you tell your doctor. While some complementary medicines may interfere with fertility treatments, acupuncture and vitamin supplements are generally not considered to be incompatible with treatments.
Hello sir, I did the sex with my colleague so many times, but it's my bad luck or unfortunately last i didnt use contraceptives. After 3 months some itching and Daad types on thigh and itching behind the part of penis. I consult with VD expert DR Rikh for this diseases, he told yu have STD. I test all the blood i didnt get anything everything was normal. But in IGE test it was showing the infection above the limit. Right i tested IGE the level below the level. But sometime i feel itching. Please help me, if any advise or need treatment in ayurvedic please tell me.
I need to get the fit to fly certificate from for 29-30 week pregnant lady. How to ger it is there any diganos required.
Hi I get some white discharge sometimes is it normal or I am having some problem. It's not everyday.
Sir/madam We had having sex 5 days before my wife's period last month. From then till now she has not getting her period. Now she feeling weakness in morning. I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy? While testing by kit we got negative report for pregnancy but her periods are not coming till now.
Can not penetrate my wife. She feels heavy pain while 10% is inserted. Do not know how the remaining 90& will go inside. Is it because of virginity layer? Hole seems to be too small.
I missed my periods this month. I want to know whether it is due to pregnancy or something else. I had oral sex with my partner on 29th may 2016 and then on 31st may 2016 I got my periods. But I missed my periods in june. So is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me out to know this whether after sex if periods come and den next month it gets missed then is there any chance of being pregnant. Also due to ramzan there was lot of oily foods I ate and now from last 2 3 days I am having fever and vomiting also. Please help.
There's this white fluid that keeps coming from my private parts, and I would like to know why. I'm a teenage girl and a virgin, and the substance is white and similar in consistency to snot, but not always as thick. What can I do to prevent this?
Kya Ek baar sex karne se bachha ho jata hai lady ke period ke 12to 16 ke beech mai sex karne se plzzz sir tell me aisa ho sakta hai yaa nhi.
At what days should I have sex to make my Wife pregnant as her periods falls from 30 to 35 days am trying but not succeeded suggest me?
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello Doctor if any girls have sex at once, and haven't sex over long period her hymen recover by itself?
The body functions are controlled by hormones which are produced by various endocrine glands (named so because these glands secrete hormones directly into the body). There are various endocrine glands, and these are controlled by the master endocrine gland which is the pituitary gland.
The pituitary gland is attached to the base of the brain. It also produces prolactin which helps regulate milk production when a woman is breast-feeding. To a smaller extent, it also has some effect on other hormones.
Prolactinoma is a benign tumour of the pituitary gland which produces large amount of prolactin. The cells in the pituitary gland multiply to produce large amounts of prolactin. In people with prolactinoma, there are reduced amounts of oestrogen in females and testosterones in males.
Causes: Though the cause is unknown, a genetic connection believed to exist. Also, people who are hypothyroidic, pregnant, and/or breast-feeding have a higher chance of developing this condition. They can develop in men as well. Interestingly, this is the most common form of pituitary gland tumour.
Types: Depending on the size of the tumour, the tumour is of two main types—microprolactinoma (when the tumour measures less than 10 mm) and macroprolactinoma (when the tumour measures more than 10 mm).
Signs and symptoms: Though the most important function of prolactin is the regulation of breast milk production, it also has various other functions in both men and women. The symptoms, therefore, would depend on the gender and the age group.
If teenagers are affected, there could be reduced growth and delayed puberty.
In addition to the above symptoms, as the tumour continues to grow, there could be pressure on the surrounding nerves, leading to headaches, blurred of vision, and even double vision. As the tumour grows, the normal pituitary functioning may be affected, and other hormones may not be produced and accordingly the symptoms would appear.
Treatment: One of the main reasons it gets diagnosed is infertility. When ruling out causes for infertility, prolactinoma is suspected and to rule this out blood tests are done. Increased amounts of the hormone would lead to undergoing MRI scans and other tests to confirm the diagnosis.
Once confirmed, the treatment would depend on the symptoms and the patient. It causes reduced amounts of oestrogen and testosterone, which is usually harmless. Unless required, some people can choose to go without any treatment. Hormone supplements can be used to restore the normal hormone levels. Dopamine antagonists can be used to suppress the production of prolactin from the pituitary gland. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.