Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Sygel
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena SygelYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Actually my Dr. has prescribed me regestrone 5 mg nd by mistake it is only regestrone which I have purchased nd taken 5 days now I have seen so I want ask that is regestrone or regestrone5 mg same tablet. Suggest me.
I have taken meprate 10 mg and got periods on July 23. Now from yesterday I am seeing spotting while urinating. Kindly advice regarding this. And if we want period to come early ,what medication we can take. I am 31 years old n unmarried.
Is 130/90 bp is normal during ninth month of pregnancy? And what is the solution of lot if swelling of feet during pregnancy in which legs as well as foot was paining allot.
Good evening doctor! I am 36 years old male. I am going to married. She is 33 years old. In this age level we will got a baby in future? Or this age factor will affect ?Kindly explain.
We r newly married couple. We did the sex before 1 day of periods start. Now periods is 6 days delay. We are worried about unwanted pregnancy. Please do the needful.
Today ld is prevalent among 12% of school going children and is often left unnoticed. If identified at an early stage it can be remidiated (if not cured).
Unidentified ld can leave a child emotionally scared and academically backward.
What is learning disability?
Learning disability is a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language -spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do basic mathematical calculations. It is characterised by
A) disorder of attention and hyperactivity.
B) memory disorders.
C) academic characteristics (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculcia).
D) disorder of listening.
E) disorder of spoken language.
F) visual, auditory, haptic perception deficits
G) motor deficits in fine and gross motor skills
Some common signs of learning disabilities
1) does your child have a illegible handwriting,
2) mixture of cursive and print writing,
3) unfinished or omitted words in a sentence,
4) difficulty mastering rules of language,
5) remembering facts and numbers,
6) poor handwriting,
7) awkward pencil grip,
8) trouble with word problems in maths,
9) frequent reading and spelling errors (d, b) or (left, felt),
10) difficulty following sequence of directions,
11) trouble with word problem in maths
12, trouble learning maths facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, difficulty measuring things
If you notice at least four of the above signs you need to consult a professional.
She took i-pill by mistake n now she's bleeding (periods) from last 11 days any suggestions, Should we need to approach to doctor for proper check-up or it's normal.
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
1. Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
3. Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
4. Blocked fallopian tube
5. Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women-
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
1. Medicines for patients having acidic vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
2. Medicine to cure prolonged periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
3. Medicines for women experiencing shorter periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
4. Medicine for women with reduced sexual drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!