Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Veena SinghalYour feedback matters!
I have a body pain last two days, now a days body going too week, give me an health tips to maintain d body correctly.
Exercise does more than anything known to medical science to ensure a fit, healthy and happy life.
The benefits include
improved physical appearance
improved general health
improved outlook for longevity
Regular exercise enhances health by improving cardiovascular functioning, bone density, and immune functioning.
People who are physically active are much less likely to suffer from heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, osteoporosis, obesity, back problems and colon cancer. They are more likely to experience a stronger sense of wellbeing and exhibit better health-related factors such as body composition, glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity. Physical activity also increases high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ("good" cholesterol) and reduces triglyceride (the chief constituent of fats) levels and blood pressure.
Ten Essentials of Exercise Rehabilitation
Research evidence over the last ten years has shown that exercise is also central in the treatment of musculoskeletal and chronic pain conditions. More recent physiotherapy research shows the following ten principles are vital to ensure safe and durable return to normal function
No pain allowed
Correct and monitor posture
Focus on the sensory input
Don't brace and breathe normally
Pre-activate target muscle groups
High quality better than high repetitions
Controlled movement, not jerky
Vary the exercises
Hello, My mother is suffering from heavy pain in the left side of the whole body i.e from left hand, whole waist to toes we even took her to apollo and they said that a nerve is stuck in between the gap of the spinal cord from a long time that's why she is experiencing pain please help me how to cure how to relieve the nerve (i want to do it through physio therapy) please tell me any guidance will be helpful.
Sir, madam, mujae 2-3 years sae legs Mae pain rhata hai permanent nai rhata month Mae 3-4 bar ho jata hai pain and pain itna high hota hai ki bardash nai hota bahot tej pain hota hai fir mujae pain killer leni parti hai fir aram parta hai aur meri neck Mae bi pain rhata hai neck ki bone kafi crack hoti hai, Mae body Mae pain sae bahod pateshan ho. please kuch bataiye yae Ku hota hai aur jab leg Mae pain hota hai to mujsae chala bi nai jata, puri leg ki bone Mae dard mahsos hota hai panjae sae lae kar ghotnae sae nichae tak hi dard hota hai please help me Thanx.
My father is age of 83 having swelling on right hand shoulder with very hard and big like cricket ball, and every time it get too much pain and even he gets so much weakness in the whole body .It is in the right shoulder well defined intramuscular SOL findings are likely suggestive of intramuscular chronic hematoma. Cytopatholoy - Fine needle aspiration cytology. Impression- Cytopathology S/o Hematoma. Kindly give remedy for the pain and to reduce the size of swelling which is a size of cricket ball and very hard in touching. Kindly advice some lape or medicine which can reduce the size and pain. Doctor says it is v big operation to perform because father is around 83 of old and cannot in position to bear with that. Sir is there any lape or medicine in Ayurveda which can reduce the size and pain. Thanks. Regards.
I am 35 years old woman, I have 2 kids. Now I am suffering body pain and joint pain. Main part back bone pain and heal pain. One month before I do all test done from reputed hospital. Now what is the solution?
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.