Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Singhal
Submit a review for Dr. Veena SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 32 years old working lady having one kid of 7 years old. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything. Fluffy stomach after every meal My recent Blood Test Report mention below: Total T3-131.0 ng/dI Total T4-8.5 ug/dI TSH 5.46 uIU/mL Hb-8.0 Gm/dI TLC- 9700 /cu. Mm. DLC neutrophil 54% Lymphocytes 42% monocyte 01% eosinophil 03% basophil 00 % Platelet Count - 2.81 Lacs/cu. Mm. Total RBC Count - 3.7 Millions/cumm Packed Cell Volume- 31.6 % MCV - 69.1 fl. MCH - 23.1 pg. MCHC - 30.6 gm/dl ESR (Wintrobe'S method) - 39 mm/Hr. Please suggest any medication for the same.
Hello sir I am yash Arya what we have to do when our body pain very badly and rapidly please tell me.
HI, I am suffering with full body pain & my uric acid is 7+ so what I do for this? Please suggest me.
I am having body pain from some months and weakness mostly I feel body pain while I just get up in the morning tell me what to do, Thank you.
İ have a pain in my left under arms. Hairs are become brown rough & falls from last some month. & thora sa full bhi gaya h sir.
I am a 17 years old boy and I am preparing for nda so I use to run for 1 km daily and after 100m my legs starts pain so what should I do to reduce legs pain.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.