Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Veena Singhal

Pathologist, Delhi

Dr. Veena Singhal Pathologist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Veena Singhal
Dr. Veena Singhal is a trusted Pathologist in Vaishali, Delhi. You can visit her at Veena Medical Laboratory in Vaishali, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Veena Singhal and consult privately on has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 28 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Veena Medical Laboratory

#144, Kapil Vihar, Pital Pura, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Veena Singhal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

From last one month I getting body pain I don't know y it is just am taking paincullar tablets. Please suggest me.

General Physician,
take a tab paracetamol or calpol as and when required. go for morning walk followed by free hand exercises. have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin C thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection. Zbut do not take these tabs for longer duration at a time .

I am suffering from bloating stomach and acidity, tongue is dry and there is some time vomiting sensation, feel some bitterness in mouth early morning, if I eat any thing there start gastric and stomach bloating, even when get up in morning I feel pains in legs and hands.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Avoid tea/coffee alcohol, smoking spicy food. Life style changes and food habbits can solve your problem easily. Chew your food properly. Avoid outside food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have losing my weight and hair and also I have body pains and headache and I forgot everything what I have learned in my class. Please advice me .

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
take tab. dolo 650 mg sos for pan 40 mg once a day. for 3 days. take protein powder 1 tsf with milk once a day. avoid stress.try to take good sleep, if not ok then checkup cbc, lipid profile, blood sugar,eye sight testing, and consult again. thanks.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering with body pains I am not much take care on that in case it has full and completely solution I fallow that.

Bsc(Med.), DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Mohali
Take adequate calcium and protein in diet. Stay under the sun for about 10 min .daily. Go for thyroid function test if above does not help much. Avoid mental stress. Keep company of positive people.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old salaried man. I am not able to sleep properly during night time and next day I feel restless, tired and pain on my body. I feel sleepy during day time. So please provide me the reason of this and solution also.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Mumbai
Hello lybrate user. There may be many reasons for sleep difficulty which needs further interview with you for exploring deep into your problems. In general medications for a short while usually help to get back to normal sleep. Along with this good sleep hygiene practices and decreasing stressful lifestyle helps. Good sleep hygiene involves having fixed sleep-wake schedule, not having coffee, tea or cold drinks after 5 in evening, usually not working in bright lights late in night, not using the sleeping bed for anything else other than sleeping and not doing anything interesting at the bedtime. Stress management involves having a healthy diet usually high in protien, having a daily exercise for 30 mins which can be chosen by you as per your interest (jogging, swimming, cycling, jimming, skipping) and a healthy work environment. Bringing compassion for other people and the nature around you can also help you decreasing the stress and live healthy. You can get in touch as a detailed interview with you can lead us to the actual reason of you having sleep difficulties and thus can the further management by medications be done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. I am 68 years old nake and having radiating pain in my lumbar region as I am suffering from lumbar spondylosis. Pl advice me if I can walk during this condition or take rest. As I am also having spinal tb in D12 but the pain is not there anymore. But due to that I have loose weight n feel weak after a while. Pl suggest me what to do.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Go for morning and evening walk regularly If spinal tb is cleared, can do light exercises for back and lower limbs Take Cap prelica plus 15 1 at nt.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever for last 4days and I have severe body pains can you tell me what should I do now?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, homoeo-medicine** @ rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ eupatorium perf 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ five phos 4 tabs-thrice a day. * take, plenty ofwater. Report wkly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hands starts paining in winter after I have met a accident and got it fracture Is there any solution for it?

General Physician, Mumbai
Exercise regularly and take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months and keep your hands covered with cotton gloves during winter season
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old. I have suffered from bone ache for last 3 year. I have consulted the doctor bt I did not getreliefas I want. please recommend me how can I overcome with this problem. Thanking you.

MBBS, Diploma in Psychological Medicine, M.D Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Kolkata
Probably you r suffering from somatoform pain disorder. Check your serum vitamin d3 level. Consult a good psychiatrist. Hopefully he/she can help u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had an surgery in my spine during December, 2009 Now my problems are I cannot sit in office constantly for 10 to 5 am nor I can't walk constantly for 10-15 minutes & right leg have some mile pain, less power, as result I am suffering from mental depression. Any pain management is there to reduce the pain or any treatment to overcome the pain. please advice me.

M.Sc - Applied Psychology, Guidance &Counselling, B.A., Psychology, Pharmacy
Psychologist, Madurai
You need some lifestyle modifications. Better avoid sitting or standing for a long time. Take a small walk every 30 minutes. Selected yoga postures by a good and experienced yoga therapist can help. Ayurvedic massage will help a lot for such problems. Above all, physical and mental relaxation is most important than any other treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years male am having body ache and most of the time i am having stomach upset with dysentery. And I had sex without protection i am having fear about that.

MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician, Kolkata
Fir stomach ache, you can take tab drotin. What are you afraid of - having a baby or having a disease?
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, when I doing work on agriculture work then after that feeling pain otherwise I am ok Please help me.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Faridabad
Dear lybrate-user, Your problem might be due to excessive straining at work. You can get your thyroid test done. Nothing to worry. All d best!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old and facing a complete right side body pain. So please help me. And reason of pain?

General Physician,
Rtcside of body which part of the bodybyouvare having pain like, chest, abdomen, lower or upper part of the body. Unless it is known it is very difficult to assess the underlying cause con sult a doctor near your locality.
1 person found this helpful

I have fever from some time & have pain in whole body or headache. And also pain in eyes.

FICO, DNB Ophtalmology
Ophthalmologist, Gandhinagar
Pain in the eyes and headache may have multiple causes associated with it. There are a few points you need to look at before jumping to any conclusions. Have you undergone an eye check up previously? Is there any history of raised pressure in your eyes? Do you have anybody in your family having raised eye pressure? Do you suffer from recurrent cold, fever, cough, etc? Do you have a lot of work/ study related stress? Do you use glasses? The reason for asking all these questions is that headache and eye pain may occur due to various reasons ranging from change in glasses, sinusitis, migraine, glaucoma, tension, blood pressure and so on. The list is long. it would be a good idea to have a look at your eyes. This would help in coming to a decision whether your eye pain and headache is due to an eye problem. If you could use the video facility provided by lybrate and get in touch, I could probably guide you more accurately as to provide relief to your symptoms. Hope my suggestions help you. Take care. regards. Dr. Chaitanya.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old and my body is very tired all time and my head was pain very. And my body is pain very very.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Sir, do yoga, meditation, breathing exercises. Go for walks eat fruit and vegetables get back to me with details if problem is persistent.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of flu and how to avoid one? I have body pain and temperature with reasonable headache with sneezing.

General Physician, Faridabad
a high fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pains, headache, coughing, and feeling tired. Prevention from flu There are three main ways of preventing flu: good hygiene, such as handwashing and cleaning, the flu vaccination and antiviral medication.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from pain rotating in my body also known known as baa how to get away from this pain that is unusual for me please give your advice thanxx.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do take balanced diet avoid stress anxiety and anticipating the things do regular physical activity and breathing exercises for about 30 minutes regularly best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling pain and swelling on my nose because of hair remove from inside. What should I do.

General Physician, Delhi
Take painkiller if intolerable pain. Give hot compress. Bacterial infection is commonly treated with antibiotics and application of antibiotic ointments. Hope this helps u. If required, consult.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi My son who is 3 years old is often complaining of pain in his legs. This is usually observed in midnight. Please suggest what could be the problem.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
This could be muscle fatigue or strain or due to vitamin D 3 deficiency do consult Neuro Physiotherapist and take appropriate Therapy Best Wishes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in left leg from 20 days it is on back of thigh. Sometime spread over to hips to knee (side)

General Physician, Cuttack
it could be sciatica. Take one tablet of crocin 500mg 2-3 times daily after food, drink plenty of water and take rest. If no relief, take X ray of lumbosacral spine after consulting orthopedic specialist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed