Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Veena SinghalYour feedback matters!
Sir mere seene me and kidney ki side me jb tb dard hoti hai halki si nd part ke har part me jb tb dard start ho jati hai to iska kya reason ho sakta hai abhi to meri koi jada age bhi nhi hai.
Mare paro me dard rheta he soote time or jyada hota he chala bhe nhi jata he kuch upay btaye kya madicine lane chayea.
Sometimes she complains of pain on upper body, it's there for some weeks now. Her Blood pressure is within limits, as she visits her neurologist recently. She take medication as Valprol CR 300, Lamez 50, calcium tablet, vitamin D3 tablet.
My mom has full of body pains and stomachache from last one month does not recover this, I consult near by doctor, but no solution please give me solution to this problem.
Im 19years old I have a problem of all kind of body pains and also too headache sometimes I even fall of to the floor what happened to me I do not know.
Sir I m suffering from fever since two days. My whole body is getting too much pain. Please suggest me.
I am 76 old. I have unhealed incision done for removal of bunion on the ankle of right leg. It has healed about 90% but balance of 10% formed as tough skin over the incision. There are no pus or blood woos from the crest. Only problem is the crest is not falling off. But every evening pain appears every day to quench the pain I have to apply some antiseptic cream and pain disappears after about one to one half hours. The question is why it is not healing? and what should be done? Due to this I have sceitic pain on the left leg & buttocks. I am in Bangalore, India. Can you kindly suggest a doctor who can help me in curing this. I have already visited respective 3 to 5 leading specialization. They have done skin grafting twice and it has failed. What alternative therapy is available at at Bangalore.
SMy question is about the constant unbearable pain in her right hand with the constant pricking of needle (trying to find veing) by the nurse in one of the hospitals.
My mom has slip disk problem since long time She is suffering from pain but she still does work of home like washing cleaning and At every night she feels pain in her back Even she couldn't pick any thing because her back and leg started to pain So can any body tell what does she do ?
Am having a pain in my lower abdomen near my navel and am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant kindly tell me is that normal and how to get ease from this.
I am feeling very tired and pain in my body when I am get up in the morning and also my voice sound not clearly when I am talking to another person.
It is built on the concept of maintaining the balance of various body elements including blood, nutrients and the energy force known as ‘chi’ which flows along lines called meridians in the body for optimum health. Putting pressure by finger placements at designated points from where these meridians can be accessed, is supposed to unblock the flow of energy to get rid of chronic pain and disease.
Acupressure for pain-relief
- Acupressure is used for a variety of ailments. One of its most common uses is to relieve pain, such as back pain, sciatica, menstrual cramps and headaches.
- It can also be used to help with nausea and vomiting, fatigue, stress, weight loss, and even addictions.
Acupressure helps relieve pain in different ways, like
- It is believed to cause deep relaxation and a decrease in muscle tension and is thus useful in relieving low back pain, post-operative pain, and headaches.
- L4 point, for example, is commonly used for stress, facial pain, headaches, toothaches, and neck pain.
- It is located on your hand between your thumb and the index finger.
- Liver 3 point (LV3) is also used for stress, lower back pain, high blood pressure, menstrual cramps, insomnia, and anxiety.
- This point is located in between your big toe and second toe, in the soft flesh.
- You can press these points yourself for about 4 seconds and then steadily reduce pressure to experience relief from pain.
How does acupressure work?
- Studies have been done and are still being done to understand how acupressure relieves pain.
- They suggest that acupressure releases endorphins and promotes anti-inflammatory effects, helping with pain due to arthritis like back and limb pain.
- Endorphins are the pleasure-inducing, painkilling chemicals that flood the brain and numb pain signals.
- A few theories also call acupressure something that’s all in the mind and no more than a placebo. But either way, it does provide relief to patients when done over long periods of time.
- Acupressure is also an effective way to treat depression during pregnancy, and to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, according to a new research done at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Similarly, a recent Korean study has found that acupressure treats menstrual cramps more effectively than pain killers. If you want to benefit from acupressure, you need to press the pain points over time as each time you manipulate the pressure points, you help balance your ‘chi’. Some people may see results immediately, and sometimes results are seen after some time. Pain can also return. You have to keep pressing the pressure points to keep the pain away forever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.