Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veena SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am having diabetic foot ulcer on both foot, from last 5 years, but the wound is not healing, in spite having operation on my right feet. My blood sugar is normally is around 150 to 200 on an average. I am type 1 diabetic got at the age of 35 years. I am taking 30/70 humasulin 2 times in a day 1 in the morning and at dinner time. I am taking treatment of Dr. who is foot surgeon. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 26 years old. I have interest on only gents for doing sex. I want change my habit. I am looking like good not like girlish. Sometimes I am thinking I want to die. Is there any solution for this problem. If solution is there please tell me.
I am an unmarried person. I used to do masturbate almost regularly since last 7-8 years. So now I want to know whether it will create any problem for my post marriage sexual life or not? If the reply is yes what is the necessary action to be taken. Thanking you; AVIJIT ROY.
There is a circle of control within which you are comfortable. For example if you are afraid of speaking in public, you may shy away from such an activity or you may on the other hand, choose to focus on what is under your control by working hard on practicing that speech with friends, family and supportive people in order to overcome your fear.
When issues outside the circle of our control begin to take prominence they are likely to cause hurt and disturbance. There are many ways to feel strong so that you are not always caught off-guard or unprepared for situations.
Not all stress is bad
We sometimes hear people say ‘I work better under pressure’ or ‘I thrive on competition’. There are others who endlessly crib about work pressure, increasing population, mounting prices, water shortage, etc. What we need is a balance. We need to feel stretched, but not so far that we might snap. Feeling bad or worrying about something does not fix the problem but adds to your feeling of helplessness. Being stressed is by itself, usually a cause for further stress.
The attitude of the person and the way they approach the situation makes all the difference. One person’s challenge may well be another’s way of life
Some stress is normal and even useful
A certain amount of stress is essential for normal health. Some stress is definitely required to stimulate us to do day-to-day tasks. Some levels of stress are beneficial for higher productivity and efficiency. A student may be nervous about studying for a competitive exam, but this does not automatically mean that it will cause him/her to perform poorly. The child may just become more conscientious with revision
I am suffering backache and joint pains, i am 42 year old, menopause problems, it can be solved or not?
Anger is an emotion found in every human being. There is nothing wrong with being angry. However, if it gets out of hand there might be serious consequences. Knowing a few things about anger management might help the next time you are struggling to manage anger.
The Wrong Approach
Before knowing, what are the right things to do, it is necessary to know what doesn’t work well. This will give a better insight on anger management.
- Often, we think suppressing anger might be the right thing to do. But, it is not. Trying not to react to a situation and keeping it under wraps, might affect your health and can even be the root cause of heart disease. However, suppressing it often lessens the intensity of the anger.
- Just like suppressing it is not a good idea, venting it out completely is not the right approach as well. Venting might help you to cool down faster later on, but initially, it might hurt the other person and also have a negative impact on health. Venting anger occasionally will also make the person aggressive in nature.
- Thinking or using words like always, never, should/shouldn’t, must/mustn’t do not usually help. Thinking about ‘he should never talk to me like that’ or ‘they are always being unfair to me’, brings about negativity and doesn’t help in calming down.
The Right Approach
- Counting to 10, the age old approach to anger management often helps in cooling down and giving a clear perspective. When we are angry, we end up saying and doing things we don’t mean to. Counting gives us some time and helps us calm down a bit.
- Breathe slowly when you are angry, say experts. Instead of talking or reacting to the situation, just breathe in and out slowly. When you breathe out more, your body will calm down and make you relax.
- Talk to someone who understands you when you are angry. Instead of venting out or suppressing it, talk it out with a friend or a family member. Tell them your feelings and why you are angry. This will help you a lot in relaxing. It works as a counselling session.
- To manage anger, in the long run, one should always lead a healthy lifestyle. It means not just having a healthy diet, but also having proper sleep, not being stressed about anything, doing exercise, etc.
- Doing something creative often takes your mind away from angry feelings. Join a dance class, an art workshop, start keeping a journal, it will definitely help in the long run.
- Leave the place immediately for few moments and drink water slowly when angry. Don't prolong the anger, come back and start conversation normally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I didn't sleep for last two days. My head is aching. And region below are also paining. What should I do? Actually now unable to sleep.
I am suffering from vaginal discharge. What I should do to stop it. It is very irritating me .so please can you suggest any remedy. My periods are regular but I will get period for 21 days.
I am 22 years old. I have hair fall issues, graying of hair and I think the main cause is dandruff! I have been using Sternon-s lotion, My friend suggested it, to get rid of it. It's only been a week so I can not see any effect right now. Should I continue using it? Can anybody prescribe me any other medication for the same?
I am so much with pimples on my face. Would you please give me a solution to reduce pimples on face. I need possible natural solution.
My baby girl is 6 months old these days she's licking floor and always keeps her thumb finger in her mouth. Since three days she is going motion quiet often and yesterday loose motions happened suggest some remedy. Thank you.
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When I make relation with my wife then I got suddenly discharge with in 30 second. I feel so shame on that time. I try 3-4 times to make relationship but I get same result. I discharged always within 30-40 second. Please help me.
Right Kidney normal in size, shape, outline, lie, parenchymal texture & pelvicalyceal system shows moderate hydronephrosis due to a calculus of size 16.5 mm seen in under part of ureter. Please suggest for this
I have white and red patch at butex psoriasis patient and I am having sugar also that part it was itching and irritating me.Please do help.
DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. It is an eating plan that is based on research studies sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). These studies showed that DASH lowers high blood pressure and improves levels of cholesterol. This reduces your risk of getting heart disease.
The DASH Diet
- Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
- Includes whole grains, fish, poultry, beans, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils.
- Limits sodium, sweets, sugary beverages, and red meats.
Along with DASH, other lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. They include staying at a healthy weight, exercising, and not smoking.