Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Khare
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veena KhareYour feedback matters!
I had sex with using condom with my girlfriend on 23rd april and she got periods on 25 th april. Now again we had two times on 21 and 22 april. But now she is saying that she is feeling nausea and slight headache right after dinner. So I am little bit confused if she is pregnant or not as she is having no periods. Am giving her periods details .as periods on 1.dec 29 2. Jan 2 3.feb 11 4.mar 25 and now she has no periods .what shall I do please suggest me. I also did a home pregnancy test and it is negative. What should I do .am so nervous. Please suggest me urgently.
I had unprotected sex about a month ago and also took I pill. I had my normal periods after that. BT I skip my next period date AM I pregnant?
I am 24 years old after my delivery till six months I didn't get periods. Doctor suggested meprate tablet. I got period, but after that till now I again I don't got my period. Can I have the tablet for every month? I have blood pressure. So, can you suggest me to this problem.
We decide to have a family. My wife last periods had come on 19 jan 2018. Since that we have regular unprotected sexual intercourse to have a baby .but when we do the prega news test on 12 feb 2018 iit comes negative. Pls tell me how can we plan our baby.
My girlfriend is 18 her last period was on 28th december, she took I pill just for a precaution within 3 hours after a foreplay (i was wearing a condom and I there was no ejaculation near her vagina as far I know) on 5th january she had little spotting (which is a brownish discharge for two days) on 7th and 8th of january so we thought the I pill was working fine as I saw everywhere spotting is common after I pill. After that on her usual date 28th feb she had a sensation of getting her period for about 2-3 days but she didn't get. As I already asked a gynecologist in Lybrate about this she told she will get periods one month after spotting which is today 7th february ,even though she has the same sensation of getting periods as she had a few days back around her usual period date she did not get her period today and we are freaking out and she is stressed if she might be pregnant or anything. I searched everywhere it was written that sensation like this might also indicate pregnancy. We want to sort this problem out as we both r stressed about her not getting periods. Can someone please help us what does this periods sensation (or symptoms) indicates and when she will get her periods and what should we do.
Me and my girlfriend were carried away after drinking at a party and I was wearing a condom while foreplay and while she was giving me her hand I ejaculated inside the condom while my penis was in her hand, but after removing condom with my hand I touched her vagina with my fingers though I didn't touch any of the sperm I am getting scared if any of my sperm went inside her, I don't remember properly as we were high but was aware that sperm should not go inside her vagina. She took I-pill within 3 hours after this incident happened and this is on 5th of January. On the second day and third day after this incident happened she had brown discharge from vagina. Now it's the 4th day and I am getting scared if she is pregnant. She's 18 years old, her hymen didn't break for sure. She had her last periods on 28th Dec. Can you please help me out, I don't want her to get pregnant at any case .I would like to hear form a gynecologist.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Your habits have created who you really are. If you look at your habits, you can see how they act as building blocks that construct your true life. Many of you are unaware of the actions and thoughts you habitually commit each day. Scientific research suggests that the average person is only 5-20% consciously aware of the actions and habits they embrace each day. This means 80% or more of what we do is unconscious.
Most of the things you do in your daily life, you have no idea why you are doing them. Your habits eventually create something. The habits you embrace cause the effects you see.
- The goal is to catch yourself.
- The goal is to be awake and be aware of where you are spending your energy.
- The goal is to create new habits that can build a new you.
If you are willing to take a conscious approach to creating new habits, you effortlessly transform your lives. Let’s release the old, toxic, unproductive habits and embrace new, empowering and positive ones for a better tomorrow. Having said that, given below are 3 powerful habits that can change your life for the better:
- Positive mental attitude: It is the most important habit that you can cultivate within yourself as it helps you to develop other life-changing habits in your life. While positive thinking will not make you instantly successful, it can help you gain the mental fortitude that you need to work hard and succeed. You must try to eliminate negative thoughts from your mind and focus on the positives in your life instead. It is one of the most valuable skills one can have.
- Exercise: A healthy mind is not possible without a healthy lifestyle. You need to focus on your physical fitness and health to be able to keep a positive mindset. Developing a habit of exercising as frequently as possible is an awesome idea and to start small is the best way to go about it. Exercising and being fit allows you to be more confident about yourself, relieves stress. It also releases serotonin, which keeps you happy and positive.
- How to do it: Prepare a schedule for yourself and allocate your free time judiciously to exercising.
- Be goal oriented: We all have goals that we need to achieve but running headstrong into all of them at the same time is actually bad for your progress. It is essential to focus only on one goal at a time to be able to achieve them fully. No matter how great of a multi-tasker you may be, focusing on multiple goals divides your energy, focus and makes you less effective than you could be.
- How to do it: If you have set big goals for yourself, try to break them down into smaller manageable chunks and try to achieve them one at a time. Keep track of your progress at all times to know how far you have come and what you need to do to achieve your goals.
Remember, do not be disheartened if things do not work out for you initially. Instead of giving up, simply take a step back and re-evaluate what went wrong before going forward again. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!