Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Batt
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena BattYour feedback matters!
Can I sex with sex worker using condom? A protected sex and I sucked her boobs and nipples should. I get HIV from kissing breast.
I am going to do my first sex but I don't want to use condom so is it safe to use just one ipill for 2 days sex session?
Can I use I pill as a contraceptive pill for often unprotected sex, if not pls tell me the regular contraceptive pill name, which is freely available in market.
Can taking trenaxa MF tablets cause insufficient shedding of the uterus lining during periods and also result in irregular periods.
Hi. I'm planning 2 conceive again. I have delivered a baby in April. My bleeding was for more than 40 days. After 40 days what vl be my conceiving dates.
I think girl is less masturbate rather than boy Less feeling sex rather than boys and in girls night fall also less than boys man Why is it its behind the reason of period mensuration Am I right give me knowing about it.
Pregnancy is an experience where a woman experiences physical, mental and emotional changes. Out of all the changes, one of the major change, a woman goes through is hormonal change. Here are few different ways your body changes during pregnancy:
- Increase in the blood volume: The blood and plasma of the body are increased from thirty to fifty percent because the heart at that time, is working harder and more efficiently. This results in the heart ejecting more blood and plasma for the growth of your baby. It also helps protect the mother from certain delivery risks.
- Growth of hip size: The pelvic bone separates from the middle because of a hormone called relaxin, which helps the uterine muscle relax and softening of the cervix. It is not a dangerous thing as opening up of the pelvis makes the delivery safer.
- Skin darkening: Linea nigrea is a dark line that grows down your stomach and the belly button. It is always there even before pregnancy. However, the hormones change the pigmentation in the skin to make it look more evident. Moreover, that is not the only skin darkening that takes place. Some women develop dark spots and patches on their face. These are called melasma. Applying sunscreen can help prevent these.
- Vaginal color: The vagina tends to change its colour. It turns blue or purple and this is known as the Chadwick sign. The vagina may also swell up because of the increased blood flow as well as discharge. Development of vulvar varicose veins is very common during pregnancy. This mainly happens due to the pressure and weight of the uterus, which results in a decrease in the blood flow from the lower part of the body.
- The feet grow in size: Not only does the belly grow during pregnancy but, so do the feet. During pregnancy, the foot’s arch flattens because relaxin loosens your ligaments and the extra weight tends to push down the feet. The feet become longer and wider, hence. Moreover, fluid retention may also make your feet swell.
- Hair growth: Women tend to go through hair growth all over the body. It can also cause the hair to become thicker. Whereas, after the birth, hair fall becomes quite frequent. However, there is no need to worry since it is the body’s way of getting back to normal. It usually happens after six months of delivery.
- Brain fog: About eighty percent of the women go through memory loss or impairment. Although, the cause is unknown. The sleep deprivation or feelings of stress during pregnancy are a cause behind this.
- Having vampire breath: The hormonal change can cause bacteria in the mouth and cause it to become inflamed. Hence, it can lead to bleeding gums and a bad breath.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!