Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena BattYour feedback matters!
Meri girlfriend hai. Par wo patli hai. Mera penis mota aur jada hai. Uski vagina me mera penis jata nahi. Please salah dijiye.
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women and occurs in the inner ovarian lining. It is not something that’s easily identified as it has no definite symptoms. In many women, it could be ignored until it has reached an advanced stage. Here, we have come up with a few facts about the causes, risk factors, symptoms, prognosis, and treatment for ovarian cancer.
There are no specific causes for ovarian cancer, other than a genetic condition. If there is a strong family history, it is advisable to talk to your doctor and see how you can use these to your advantage and reduce the risk of developing ovarian cancer. The following could be potential reasons that increase the risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- Postmenopausal women
- Menarche before 12 or menopause after 50
- Never having had a baby
- Use of hormones during menopause
As noted earlier, ovarian cancer does not have specific symptoms. But, a few symptoms could be such as the following.
- Regular bloated feeling in the abdomen
- Abdominal/pelvic pain
- Reduced eating capacity, as a feeling of fullness sets in
- Urination changes including increased frequency and increased urge
If these symptoms are present for 2 to 3 weeks and do not resemble the regular digestive or menstrual problems, it is advisable to get it medically checked. The difference would be that they appear suddenly, do not disappear, and also bring general lethargy, back pain, indigestion, painful sexual intercourse, and menstrual cycle changes.
Questions to ask after the tests
When these symptoms persist, and a medical checkup is undertaken, the patients can a few questions to know more. Know the internal speed. Has the disease involved one or both ovaries? This extent of spread within will determine whether one or both ovaries need to be removed. Find out any external signs, as ovarian cancers can spread to other parts, and they should be checked before treatment and planning the cure/procedure.
Any of the above treatment modes will have side effects in terms of reduced immunity, watching out for recurrence, hormonal effects, etc. Nausea and vomiting would be severe during the initial chemotherapy. Removal of hysterectomy would bring about hormonal changes and increase risk for breast cancer. Understanding these will help in identifying recurrence and altering lifestyle and following up after the treatment.
This would include changes including diet modification, adequate social support, and leading a healthy lifestyle to prevent recurrence.
Factors that can reduce the risk
- Having babies
- Tubal ligation or hysterectomy
- Use of oral contraceptive pills
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Psychosomatic disorder, now more commonly referred to as psychophysiologic illness, is an illness whose symptoms are caused by mental processes of the sufferer rather than immediate physiological causes. If a medical examination can find no physical or organic cause, or if an illness appears to result from emotional conditions such as anger, anxiety, depression or guilt, then it might be classified as psychosomatic.
However, the term "psychosomatic" has developed a negative connotation in recent years, as many people mistakenly believe it to mean that the patient is "making up" his or her symptoms such as pain, has "mental problems," or is otherwise malingering. This is not its true meaning, as psychosomatic pain, for example, is very real pain, and is caused by unconscious rather than conscious sources, and is perfectly normal and not under conscious control.
Psychosomatic symptoms show that a human body can create physical symptoms that compensate for relationship deficiencies. (For example, hypnosis-induced allergic reactions indicate that a person's immune response can dramatically change during an intense mind-body relationship).
Very often, psychosomatic illness is influenced by external factors or players. Severe stress caused by factors in work, relationship, and family are known to cause bowel illness and accompanying dehydration, stomach or headaches, nausea, incontinence, or loss of hair.
Somatopsychic illness is an illness where the mental and psychological processes of the sufferer are affected by physiological causes. Emotional conditions similar to psychosomatic illness are experienced as well as decreased mental functioning. Physiological factors involved include, but are not limited to, cases of persons diagnosed with chronic pain and/or a physical disorder, cases where the person experiences frequent episodes of pain over a long period of time, and cases where a person has exacerbated levels of physical pain over a prolonged period of time..
Although psychosomatic disease might improve or disappear following suggestion by a recognized authority, both the psycho and somatic aspects of psychosomatic symptoms may vanish if people improve the relationship of mind to body. Anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa, for example, are usually considered to be psychosomatic illnesses. Like many eating disorders, they respond well to relationship coaching and various forms of psychotherapy.
It is often very difficult to distinguish if a disease has a psychological root, however, it is suggested that 70% of all diseases are the result of anxiety and stress and hence, have a "psychological" root in this sense, even though stress and anxiety themselves involve many biochemical, hormonal and genetic aspects.
Emotional conditions such as anger, anxiety, depression and guilt can be treated using Hypnotherapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, among other therapies, although these two particular treatments are considered controversial by many.
Cognitive behavior therapy is a widely-used treatment for anxiety, depression and related disorders.
Many identifiable illnesses have previously been labelled as 'hysterical' or 'psychosomatic', for example asthma, allergies, and migraines. Some illnesses are under debate, including multiple chemical sensitivity, Gulf War Syndrome, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Some people suggest that stigmatics suffer a psychosomatic illness based on identifying with the biblical crucified Jesus.
Illness as Metaphor
Tension myositis syndrome
Theory of Deadly Initials
Placebo (origins of technical term)
Mujhe periods time me bhot pain hota h legs or stomach me. Phele me "aroshe" tonic leti thi pain nhi hota tha. Ab ye tonic nhi aata. Iska koi alternative h. jisse pain na ho.
Hiii My wife is not properly in periods time to time every month she's phasing problems about period and during periods she's got much pain in vagina and feeling very weakness in body can you tell me please ASAP how to solve this problem.
Docter meri frnd ki ek quart h she is in a relationship with a guy us bf ka isse phele bhi sex ho chuka hai kisi aur ladki k sath without condum sex krte waqt female ka lubricating fuild ko discharge hota h chala jata hai male k penis me kya woh hamesha ki liye reh jata h agar reh jata h to if meri frnd apne bf k sth sex krti h to kya us ladki ka lubricating fuild meri frnd k andar ja sacta h sex krte waqt jav uska bf sex karega ya jav sperm ejaculate karega uske andar.
Hi, which is the best contraceptive pill without any side effects, especially weight gain. And till what age a female can take oral contraceptive pills.
Hello. My question is about my wife she suffering urine infection actually I'm staying away from my family because of my job. and we have sex 15 day once in a month Tell me the solution..
बात जब ताजगी की हो तब चाय जेहेन में आता है पर क्या आप जानते हैं चाय सिर्फ ताजगी के लिए ही नही बल्कि और भी कई बातों के लिए खास है।
पर हां चाय जी किस्म की होती है दूध शक्कर वाली, नीबू वाली, अजवाइन की,अदरक काली मिर्च इलायची तेज पत्ते, ग्रीन टी, हर्बल टी, ब्लैक टी इत्यादि। हम सभी अपनी पसंद से चाय चुनते और पीते हैं। और आज हम बात करेंगे काली चाय से मिलने वाले फायदों की।
क्या आपको काली चाय यानी ब्लैक टी पीनी अच्छी लगती है? अगर हाँ तो बधाई हो। आपको जानकर खुशी होगी कि जिस ब्लैक टी को आप पीना प्रेफर करते हैं उसे अगर सीमित मात्रा में सही तरीके से पिएंगे तो आपको स्वाद और ताजगी के साथ हेल्थ बेनिफिट्स भी मिलेंगे। कई तरह की रिसर्च से यह बात साबित हो चुकी है कि दूध से बनी चाय की बजाय बिना दूध वाली चाय का सेवन हमारे शरीर के लिए अधिक लाभदायक हो सकता है।
बिना दूध की चाय को काली चाय कहते हैं।
जो लोग ज़्यादा चाय पीते हैं उनको काली चाय पीनी चाहिए। ज्यादा नार्मल टी यानी दूध की चाय पीने की मनाही होती है क्योंकि दूध के चाय के कई साइड इफ़ेक्ट होते हैं। पर वहीं ब्लैक टी है कई मायनों में फायदेमंद। तो आज हम जानेंगे काली चाय पीने के फायदे पर उसके पहले जानते है
काली चाय बनाने की विधि।
- काली चाय बनाने के लिए आवश्यक सामग्री
- 1 कप पानी
- 1/2 चम्मच काली चाय पत्ती
बनाने की विधि
- चाय बनाने के बर्तन में एक कप पानी डालिए
- इसमें आधा चम्मच काली चाय पत्ती डालिए
- इस मिश्रण को उबाल कर छान लीजिए
- लीजिए हो गई आपकी काली चाय तैयार
तो अब आप जानिए की इस साधारण तरीके से बनाई गई ब्लैक टी के कुछ खास स्वास्थ्य लाभ:
- मोटापा घटाए: काली चाय में दूध और चीनी न होने के कारण वज़न कम किया जा सकता है। चाय में मौजूद एंटीऑक्सीडेंट मोटापा कम करने, फ़ैट बर्न करने और कोलेस्ट्राल कंट्रोल करने में बहुत लाभदायक होते हैं। चाय में दूध डालने से एंटीऑक्सीडेंट का असर कम हो जाता है। जबकि काली चाय पीने से 70% से अधिक कैलोरी बर्न होती है, जिससे वेट कम करने में आसानी होती है।
- घटाए डायबिटीज का रिस्क: रोजाना ब्लैक टी के सेवन से डायबिटीज यानि मधुमेह होने की संभावना कम हो जाती है। इसके सेवन से ब्लड सर्कुलेशन सिस्टम से जुड़े तमाम रोग तथा टाइप 2 मधुमेह का भी खतरा बेहद कम हो जाता है।
- कैंसर होने का चांस घटाए: काली चाय में पाए जाने वाले एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट की वजह से कैंसर होने की संभावना कम होती है।
- डाइजेशन सुधारे: ब्लैक टी में पाया जाने वाला टैनिन तथा अन्य उपयोगी तत्व पाचनक्रिया के लिए बेहद फायदेमंद होते हैं तथा ये पाचन तंत्र को मजबूत बनाते हैं।
- वजन घटाने के लिए असरदार: अगर आप अपने बढ़े हुए वजन को कम करना चाहते हैं तो इसके लिए सबसे बढ़िया उपाय है काली चाय को पीना। ब्लैक टी में उपस्थित एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट वजन को घटाने में मदद करते हैं। साथ ही ब्लैक टी पीने से पेट हल्का हो जाता है, चर्बी कम होती है और शरीर ऊर्जावान बनता है। जिससे आपको मोटापा कम करने के लिए व्यायाम और योग करने में मदद मिलती है। और हां काली चाय पीने से भूख कम लगती है, जिससे अतिरिक्त चर्बी घटाने में मदद मिलती है। इसका सेवन शरीर में मेटोबोलिस्म को बढ़ाता है जिसकी वजह से वजन कम होता है।
- स्किन बेनिफिट्स: काली चाय में विटामिन B2, C, E एवं मिनरल्स जैसे लाभकारी तत्व उपस्थित होते हैं जो हमारी त्वचा के लिए अत्यधिक फायदेमंद होते हैं। इनके अलावा पोटैशियम, मैग्नीशियम, जिंक इत्यादि तत्व भी मौजूद होते हैं। ब्लैक टी का सेवन त्वचा में होने वाले संक्रमण से हमारी रक्षा कर हमारी त्वचा के दाग-धब्बो को दूर भगाने में मदद करता है। इसके नियमित सेवन से त्वचा की शिकन यानी रिंकल्स भी दूर होते हैं।
- मुँह सम्बन्धी तकलीफ दूर करे: ब्लैक टी में फ्लोराइड भरपूर मात्रा में होता है जो मुँह की दुर्गन्ध को दूर करता है और मुँह को नुकसानदायक जीवाणुओं से बचाता है।तो बस काली चाय पीजिए और फैलाइए सांसों की खुशबू ना कि बदबू।
- हार्ट-स्ट्रोक का खतरा हो कम: अगर आप नियमित तौर पर काली चाय पीते हैं तो न केवल आपका वजन काबू में रहता है बल्कि इसमें उपस्थित फ्लावोनोइड आपके शरीर में खराब कोलेस्ट्रॉल के बनने से बचाता है जिससे हार्ट-स्ट्रोक होने का खतरा काफी कम हो जाता है।
- हेडेक में राहत: अधिकतर लोग सिर दर्द होने पर दूध वाली चाय पीना पसंद करते हैं लेकिन इसकी जगह आप बिना दूध वाली मतलब ब्लैक टी पीएं तो यह न केवल सिर दर्द ठीक करती है बल्कि अन्य काफी फायदे भी देती है।
- कोलेस्ट्रॉल लेवल कंट्रोल में लाए: काली चाय का नित्य सेवन आपके कोलेस्ट्रॉल स्तर को नियंत्रित रखता है। जिसकी वजह से खुद ब खुद कई बीमारियों से बच जाते हैं।
- हड्डियां बनें मजबूत: ररेगुलर काली चाय पीने से इसमें शामिल फाइटोकेमिकल्स की वजह से हमारे शरीर की हड्डियाँ मजबूत होती हैं।
- खून करे पतला: काली चाय ख़ून को गाढ़ा नहीं होने देती है, जिससे नसों में ख़ून का थक्का नहीं जमता है।
तो इस तरह मोटापा कम करने के साथ-साथ अनेक बीमारियों से बचने के लिए नियमित ब्लैक टी पी सकते हैं।
हां ये सच है कि शुरुआत में आपको इसका स्वाद अच्छा नहीं लगेगा, लेकिन लाभ मिलने से आपको इसकी आदत हो जाएगी।
एक बात का ध्यान रहे कि गर्मी के दिनों और लूजमोशन या गर्मी के कारण हुई बीमारियों के दौरान चाय पीने से बचें।
तो आज ही अपने आपसे कीजिए वादा की जब भी आप चाय पीएंगे तो वह होगी काली चाय।
I am 27 years old n I don't have any children. My marriage completed more than 2 year. All tests are normal. Tell me what I do.
Hi Sir, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? What are chances of missing my next periods (of june) since the timespan between the act and periods was just 6 days? Please help sir.
I had miscarage last mnth due to some reason but now I want a child but I do not knw what is my ovulation time? Can you suggest me.
HPV or human papillomavirus is a strain of viral infection that is usually passed through skin to skin contact. There are many varieties of HPV although the main focus is one the ones, which are usually transmitted through sexual contact. Most sexually active people are infected by this disease although very few develop the full fledged symptoms.
Symptoms of HPV: Primary symptoms of HPV are the growth of warts on your body in various stages or in various areas. Some of them are:
- Typical common warts: The easiest way to spot an HPV infection is the development of common warts on any parts of the body. They could appear on elbows, hands, feet and fingers. These look like bumps on the skin and although they aren't usually are painful and itchy, but are unsightly.
- Flat warts: Flat warts tend to be small smooth bumps, which are slightly raised skin lesions on the body which can be a little darker in colour. Men usually get this in the beard and face area while women tend to get this on their legs.
- Plantar warts: These warts usually grow on the heels or the balls of the feet and are hard grainy growths. These can be painful and even cause discomfort while walking.
- Genital warts: This is one of the most obvious and most common symptoms of HPV, especially in the variety, which is transmitted through sexual contact. These usually look like small bumps or protrusions on the skin and can be of different shapes. Women can have this on the vulva, vagina or even cervix and men can have this on the penis, scrotum, and adjacent areas. Both men and women can have this on their anus as well.
Causes of HPV: The primary cause of HPV infection is the intrusion of the virus in your skin through small cuts or abrasions on your skin. Skin to skin contact with an infected person will transfer this. However, genital warts are usually transferred from skin to during sexual contact. Even oral sex can transmit HPV and cause lesions in the upper respiratory tract and cause breathing problems as well. Most warts can also be transferred with the contact or touching the wart directly and thus should be avoided.
I don't get my Menstruation on time and regularly. I often get it twice in a month or sometimes thrice a month d flow is irregular. Please help me what to do?
Diabetes is basically caused due to the lack of production of insulin or improper use of the produced insulin, which eventually leads to a deficiency in the blood glucose level. Diabetes is of two types, one where the insulin production is insufficient therefore the glucose level cannot be balanced; two when the body cannot produce insulin at all and therefore patients must inject insulin to maintain close levels. Apart from synthetic drugs, you can use various home remedies to cure or at least improve your diabetic condition. Here are some great home remedies to effectively maintain your blood sugar level:
bitter gourd have juice extracted from bitter gourd every morning on an empty stomach. Having this everyday for a few months will help maintain blood sugar levels.
guava: have guava every day after peeling the skin off. It contains vitamin c and fiber which help maintain the standard blood glucose level. Excessive guava eating is not recommended.
mango leaves- soak fresh mango leaves in water (say a one litre bottle) over night and consume first thing in the morning. You could even let them dry out, powder the leaves and have half a teaspoon everyday.
basil leaves- have 2 tablespoons of juice extracted from basil leaves empty stomach, in the morning. These are loaded with antioxidants that relieve stress and also contain oils that help lower blood sugar levels.
jamun- jamun's leaves, seeds and berries are effective in improving blood sugar levels and they also prevent spikes in the level of insulin. You could eat a handful of the berries or powder the leaves and seeds- which you should consume twice a day.
amla- combine 2 teaspoons of amla juice in water and have it as soon as you wake up. Make this a part of your everyday routine to maintain blood sugar levels.
flaxseeds- eat one tablespoon of flaxseed powder with a glass of warm water every morning, on an empty stomach. Flax seed can bring down your sugar level by almost 28%. But be careful not to have more than 2 tablespoons per day, as that could be bad for health.
neem- neem enhances insulin receptor sensitivity, improves circulation and lowers blood sugar levels thereby reducing your dependency on synthetic drugs. Drink the juice of the need shoot everyday on an empty stomach for best results.
Fruits- fruits are rich in fiber and other minerals which help stabilize blood sugar levels of the body. Consume at least 5 fruits a day! choose fruits like banana's, blackberries, cranberries, grape fruit, blueberries, kiwi and other citrus fruits.
Apple cider vinegar- mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a class water and consume before every large meal. The nutritional components in apple cider will help control the rise in blood sugar levels after eating.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)
An elementary knowledge of biology tells you how important joints are for the overall functionality of a human body. If not for biology experience teaches us the inevitable importance of joints. The link between a tooth and the jawbone is also a joint. Without joints the human body would have been in bits and pieces.
Having known that, you should also try to remember or understand how disabling joint pains can be. They hardly let you move a limb and can also cripple you for life. Knee joint pain can hinder a person's free movement. Knees bear the entire load of your body; they support your frame. Knee joint pain should therefore be a cause for alarm.
Going by the following ways can relieve you of knee joint pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Carrying extra pounds can exert additional pressure on your joints and contribute to knee pain. If you're overweight, losing as little as 5 percent of your body weight can help relieve the stress on your knees. Talk to your doctor about developing a healthy eating plan and exercise program to help you lose weight sensibly.
- Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy: Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program. Good choices for people with knee pain include walking and swimming. Be sure to warm up before and cool down after exercising. Avoid hilly terrain and high-impact activities like running and jumping, as these can worsen knee pain.
- Give physical therapy a try: Physical and occupational therapy often are helpful for people with knee pain. A physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints. Occupational therapy can teach you how to reduce strain on your knees in your daily activities.
- Get enough rest and relaxation: Sure, physical activity is important, but rest and relaxation can go a long way to promote good health - and reduce pain. Achieve a healthy balance in your life by learning stress-relief techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Make sure you're getting enough sleep: No question-arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health, so if you are having trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor. Proper pain management can help break the cycle to help you slumber soundly.
- Use Ice and/or Heat: For many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness. Ask your doctor about how to safely use an ice pack and/or a warm towel or heating pad. A hot shower in the morning or warm bath before bed at night also may be helpful.
- Apply a topical pain reliever: A number of over-the-counter and prescription creams, gels, sprays and patches are available to help relieve arthritis pain. These pain relievers contain ingredients like capsaicin, salicylates, menthol, or a combination of medicines. Ask your doctor if one of these products might be right for you.
- Consider Injections: Persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain, and hyaluronic acid, which can help replenish lubricating substances in the knee. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
- Talk to Your Doctor about Surgery: If you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.