Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Veena BattYour feedback matters!
Hi mine s first pregnancy it's 53 days now 3 days before I got slight bleeding suddenly so consulted doctor dey scanned everything was good n given sustain injection n advised me to take for 10 days dey asked me to visit again on 1st Nov but advised me to take bed rest .m worrying wats this harm to pregnancy r how and is it common slight abdominal pain while walk r sit only hormone purpose r any chance f getting bleeding again m much worried dono wat all precautions to take. Pls advice me in detail.
Hello doctor, I am pregnant from last 3 month and ultra sound report is normal, my question is that can I do sex with my partner. Is there any problem or not?
This month 5th I got menses. Up to date it was two weeks. Within two weeks can think as pregnancy.Please tell.
Am I ttc from 1 yr. Today I have started follicular study and Dr. found small myoma measuring 0.62*0.52. please tell me is this is dangerous? Can I be able to conceive? Am very worried.
I am 23 weeks pregnant and suffering from stomach pain since last night with no movements. Is it normal or I should visit to doctor.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old girl my period delayed by 1 week and today mrng I gt brownish discharge. N aftr 3 hours it was white what could b the reason please hlp me doc .I dnt think i am pregnant.
My wife is about 30 years old. In ectopic surgery she lost her right fallopian tube. She want to become mother. Please advice me.
My wife had a pain in waist on last night and her period date is 7 and there is no period today also and she had a pain on uterus also so tell me wht is the reason.
Me and a friend of mine were messing around almost on the 19th or 20th of this month. And we were naked. And my penis was leaking with the pre- ejaculate liquid. But I did not rub my penis on her vagina. It just touched her vagina slightly once or twice. And after having that, she went and washed her vagina. But now from past two or three days she is feeling vomitish, gassy, and a slight headache also I am afraid she might be pregnant What do you think it could be doctor And she got off her period on the 18th. And we did all that on the 19th or 20th of may. It all happened this month only. It's been like 10-12 days since it happened. What do we do? Is she pregnant?
What to do in iron deficiency of my wife 22. 6ug/dl, 5 transferrin saturation 4.75? TIBC is 476 ug/dl.
Trying to conceive. Regular period of 28 days. Last period was March 14. USG & blood test are normal. Dr. Prescribed me Meprate tablet from 28th March for ten days. What may be the reason for giving this tablet? I have regular periods.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.