Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Veena BattYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant my 9 month was completed 10th of march but yet I dnt have any labour pain heart beat of baby is normal what I do. Is it dangerous.
Dr. Me ye puchna chahta hu ki kis time sex karna chahiye taki bivi pregnant na ho. Aur shadi k 2-3 year tak bacha/child nhi karna ho to kya karna chahiye? Condoms ka ya grabhnirodhk goli ka kiska use best rahta h.aur inke koi side effect ho to batana.
Kuch mahino se mera period thik se nahi aa raha hain. Last 2 months 32 to 33 days me period aaya tha aur es baar 26 days me aa gaya. Tension es baat ki hain ki 2 din tak thik rahta hain aur 3sra din thoda sa aa kr band ho jata hain. Abhi tak main conceive bhi nahi kr pa rahi hun jab ki sare reports normal hai. please help me.
My gf was supposed to have periods yesterday, her due date was 26 june, and her last periods started on 29 may and ended on 4th june. We last had protected sex on 15 June, and wen we had next sex on 22nd june, then the first round was okay, but in the second round after wiping my penis and changing the condom tore during intercourse, but I did not ejaculate and pulled out as soon as I released. Now she complains of having bad cramps and pains in her stomach and has pain near the appendix last night and had chest pain a few days ago. Today she said she has pimple in her nose and pimple like (fulsi) on her stomach. Please help, what could it be? Is there any pregnancy chances? We r extremely stressed about it.
I am 19. Hd sex with my bf on 12th july. I took unwanted 72 within an hour after it. Laat month I had my periods on 23rd june. Not having any brown discharge. Am I pregnant ? If not then when am I supposed to get periods ? I checked through pregnancy kit it came negative on 16th july. Still not confirm. please help me out.
Hi doctor im lincy.I got my last period on 16-02-15.Aftr that stil nw im not gt my periods.To times I checkd by pregnancy test bt it was negative .Today mrng also I checked bt it negative last to mth I was taking tab.Flunaracin 10 mg.Wther im pregnent or ?
My wife fill stomach burning during pregnancy. Doctor prescribe her ulgel. ULGEL syrup is safe during pregnancy? And which month she take TT injection. Now three month continuing.
Also known as Posterior Prolapse, Rectocele involves weakening of the walls between vagina and rectum, thereby, causing the rectal wall to swell and protrude into the space of the vagina. This bulging is a common, but temporary problem that arises after childbirth. In severe cases, the swollen tissues may extend out of the vaginal opening and usually cause more discomfort than pain.
What are the most common causes for Rectocele?
- An upright posture places a lot of weight on the pelvic region, which is probably the most important cause for Rectocele or Posterior Prolapse.
- Constipation is also a very valid reason for Rectocele because it causes straining of the connective tissues that separate the vagina and the rectum.
- Constant heavy lifting and indiscriminate increase of body weight may also put a lot of pressure on the pelvic region that could ultimately lead to weakening of rectal and vaginal tissues.
- Weakening of vaginal passageway due to pregnancy and childbirth is also a common reason for Rectocele development.
- Chances of developing Posterior Prolapse increases with age.
Physiological problems posed due to Rectocele
- Passage of bowel becomes difficult and may sometimes require pressure on the vaginal bulge.
- The protrusion of tissue takes place from your vaginal opening, when you strain while passing bowel. This usually happens in people with constipation.
- This disorder may also induce a sensation that the bowel tract has not been fully emptied even after passing stool.
- Such vaginal bulging also causes difficulties and embarrassing concerns during sexual intercourse.
Medical recommendations and preventive measures to tackle Rectocele
- Home made remedies and exercise are usually effective. Performing exercises help re tighten the pelvic muscles and tissues, thus reversing the effects of Rectocele. Vaginal pessaries or rubber rings, inserted into the vagina, can also support loose tissues and keep them in place.
- Surgical procedures are hardly needed in most cases of Rectocele. But if the issue is chronic, you may opt for removing the protruding tissues by surgery or strengthen the boundary between vagina and rectum by a mesh patch. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doc, I wanted to ask you that my wife had a periods 8 days back and now within a week she started with a period again .So I am kind of confused, would be great if you can help out.
After 2 month of delivery if we will be do a sex without any precaution .so it will be a chance of again pregnancy.
Mera wife ki 19 th of November ko period hua tha. Hum 10 th of December ko sex keya. After that mere wife ki period 30 th December mai huyi. Is there any chances to pregnancy? Waiting for your kind cooperation. Thank you.
1. Prevents Cancer:
Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
2. Lowers Cholesterol:
The high levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad stuff)
3. Clears the Skin:
Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangos clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples. (Read more on page 5.)
4. Eye Health:
One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Alkalizes the Whole Body:
The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
6. Helps in Diabetes:
Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning. Mango fruit also have a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.
7. Improved Sex:
Mangos are a great source of vitamin E. Even though the popular connection between sex drive and vitamin E was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has shown balanced proper amounts (as from whole food) does help in this area.
8. Improves Digestion:
Papayas are not the only fruit that contain enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.
9. Remedy for Heat Stroke
Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body. From an ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is because the strong “sun energy” is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.
10. Boosts Immune system
The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.