Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VeekayYour feedback matters!
I am having too much acne problem and my skin tone is also very dark. Please suggest me a remedy how I can reduce it.
I am a case of complex partial seizure on levera xr 1000 BD and Selzic 600 BD facing few time of depression and self esteem lowering thoughts take ambulax sometime, MRI showed slight temporal lobe sclerosis .what can be done to improve thoughts and self esteem.
Male. 23 years. I have a burping problem if you call it so. Actually I burp a lot after having lunch and dinner. Even when I wake up in the morning and don't eat anything, it starts. I don't know why. And they (burps) come in like a chain like at least 6-7 at a time. And it goes the whole day. Mostly after dinner. When I go to bed, it comes and and I can't burp while laying so I have to sit every time to burp. What is the problem? I am tired of this. It is like a shame when I do this a lot in front of my friends. Please do suggest something like home remedy or medicine. If it helps you to understand better, I eat food in the college mess.
Have a problem of pain in The following areas ! 1.Trapezius 2.Rhomboids 3.latissimus dorsi My mom have a problem in these areas . ! She feels pain after working . , From her right to the upper back and lower back she feels pain . Its been a problem since 6 years. , in the beginning it was not that much pain . But from the past times its become a major problem for her . , Please help her out . Her Age was 46 years , She's a Beautician (After doing any Work from her right hand the pain starts. Her thyroid test was negative in other test she has a problem of low vitamin d .
Anorexia is a common eating disorder which is identified by abnormally low body weight, intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of body weight. The problem is not only related to your dietary patterns but it also related to your mental state. People with this disorder are generally self-conscious, have a low self-esteem and are overly concerned about their external appearance.
Causes of anorexia
- Biological factors - These factors represent that anorexia can be congenital or it may have developed over time. Congenital means that disorder is hereditary in nature and is passed on from the parents to the offspring. On the other hand, it may develop in people who are more sensitive and have an inclination towards perfection.
- Psychological factors - Anorexia can also be caused due to certain specific personality traits and emotions that might be possessed by you. For instance, anorexia is more likely to happen to young women who are really worried and conscious out the way they look externally. Additionally, people who are either emotionally not too strong or suffer from anxiety issues can develop this disorder easily.
- Environmental factors - The type of a cultural set up you are living in also plays an important role in developing this disorder. For instance, the western culture is all about slim and fit people, whereas the oriental countries are not so bothered about the same.
Symptoms of Anorexia
Emotional symptoms - This category of symptoms includes behaviors and a thought process aimed towards losing weight and minimizing your food intake. Some of the symptoms belonging to this type include:
- Forceful vomiting to lose calories
- Staying hungry
- Excessive physical activity or exercise
- Denial of hunger
- Social withdrawal
- Depressed moods
Physical symptoms - These symptoms are self-explanatory and are clearly visible on the human body. These include:
- Extreme weight loss
- Thin appearance
- Abnormal blood count
- Dizziness or fainting
- Discoloration of the fingers
- Hair that thins, breaks or falls out
- Soft, downy hair covering the body
- Low blood pressure