Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Hello sir my aunty has leg pains from 1 years I thought it is any disease but pains comes one and goes, what is the problem sir?
Last month I have suffered with viral fever and taken injection on both the hips. Now after one month one of the hip is paining and a small lump is observed which is very painful and the pain is radiating to leg. Is it a serious condition. Please advise.
When I get high with alcohol are weed, after consuming it 3 to 5 hrs l8r I experience severe pain below hips til ma knees. I am gettng pain only and this area & I don't get any head pain r back pain. I asked tis earlier bt few docs tld tat its bcos of consuming weed n it dehydrates the body. Bt after I consume alcohol also I gt the pain. Bt someday I dn drink water n smoking lot of weed n I dn gt the pain. I thought tat it ws bcos I eat chicken aftr consuming weed. I dn gt that pain everyday bt only some days but those nyts will be horrible. Kindly suggest me wt do n how to find out what's the problem.
I'm a software engineer. Daily I sit for 6-8 hrs in front of my system. Recently I got saviour neck pain. Suggest me what remedies I can follow. Thanks in advance.
I am 28 years old medically fit but recently diagnosed Scoliosis. Is it genetic & what health problems can I have in future because of this ?
Sir my dad is suffering from gout arthritis. What is the solution to it. What food should be taken to lower uric acid level.
I am 42 years, recently my left knee is paining while I am using indian style lavatory please let me know what is the problem?
Some 20 days I am suffering from back pain and got accident when I am 10 years if it is effected what should I do.
Hi doctors, hope I get best reply from all of you. I'm 31 years old now and i'm suffering from stiffness posture problem since long years due to this problem my self confidence is lost almost I tried everything like kerala ayurvedic massage, consults ortho Dr. they suggest me blood test x-ray and also MRI only mild disc degeneration inMRI Report and blood test are all negative nothing in that. Im struggling to live my life because people surround me ignore me even though I have talent because of this stiffness and bad posture kindly do needful.
I am 36 year old. I am suffering from back pain and joint. I am taking some pain relief tablets and ointment, calcium tablets. But not relief for pain. I request to to you that give some advice and solution.
I'm suffering with knees pains more then 4 years I want solution for this pain immediately As early as possible give the solution and treatment for this problem thank you.
I am 80 years old. Despite being in reasonably good health, I have been losing height. I have lost 10 centimeters over the last 10 yrs. I have a curved back and some years back I was told that I suffer from Scoliosis. What Can I do to prevent further loss of height?
I was operated sinus surgery last september (chronic rhino sinusitis. I have felt good post sinus surgery .both my nostrils are working properly. But now a days im feeling pressure in my neck .though I can swallow and breath properly without any pain. But I feel something pressure like closing of my neck valves. Is sinus related with this or else am I affected with thyroid problem, pls help me.
I am 18 years I have backbone problem please tell me the solution. It is comes studying in constantly sitting.
I am 25 years old. From 3-5 day I am observing that there is severe pain in my back. First I thought it will ho automatically, but it is not going.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.