Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vatsala DadhwalYour feedback matters!
I am married women in 7 mouth but dont get pregnant pls aap mujhe koi solution bataye pregnancy ke liye konse din jaruri hai uske alava kitni bar karana jaruri hai pls.
To be legally called white chocolate the fda only requires it to have 20% cocoa. Rest is made up of sweet eners, dairy products, emulsifying agents, spices.
Being diagnosed with cancer is something no one looks forward to and Gynaecological Cancer is every woman’s worst nightmare. However, if diagnosed in time, it can be treated. Cancer in any part of a woman’s reproductive system is termed as gynecological cancer. It is of five types:
Paying attention to your body and understanding its natural rhythm can help you recognize signs of gynecological cancer. This is because signs of gynecological cancer can be difficult to identify unless you know your body. Here are a five signs to watch out for-
Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding: Bleeding in between periods is okay once in a while but if it happens continuously over a period of 2 to 3 months, do not ignore it. Vaginal bleeding after menopause should also never be ignored. Abnormal bleeding could be triggered by a number of conditions including cancer of the lining of the uterus. Sudden changes in your menstrual blood that persist for over 2 cycles such as heavy bleeding can also be a symptom of uterine cancer. Heavy bleeding can be defined as a period that lasts for over 7 days.
Changes in the Vulva: Any change in colour of development of bumps, sores of thickened skin should be immediately shown to a gynecologist. Any form of vulvar itching or burning should also not be ignored. These conditions could be symptoms of vulvar cancer. Hence, it is important to know what your vulva looks like normally.
Bloating: Persistent bloating that lasts for over a fortnight can be a sign of ovarian cancer. This is especially true in cases of bloating accompanied by sudden weight loss or between-period bleeding.
Change in Bathroom Habits: Due to the proximity of the bladder to the reproductive organs, a tumour or swelling in the reproductive organs can trigger symptoms similar to those of a urinary tract infection. This includes pain while urinating, difficulty passing urine, diarrhea or constipation. Urinary incontinence could also a sign of gynecological cancer.
Abdominal or Back Pain: In rare cases, lower back pain could be a sign of ovarian cancer or uterine cancer. Pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic area can also be a sign of ovarian cancer.
The above could also be signs of other health disorders. The only way of knowing for sure is by consulting a doctor. Hence, understand your body and if you notice any of these symptoms consult your gynecologist at the earliest.
Hi I am Smita. I have irregular periods from september 2015 to May 2016. I want to conceive. So I consulted a gynecologist. She gave me CCQ 200gm. I was continuing this fir 3 month (june to august). My period occurred perfectly after use this. Bt this month doctor gave me "susten" I am already missing my period before 7 days. Is ther any problem for stop the medicine CCQ?
After how many months can I have sex with my wife after delivery of child. Does having sex reduce the amount of milk for baby. Will she start getting periods after having sex.
Good morning sir/mam my marriage is done on the year 2007, I have no children. When I consultant a doctor should scared n told me that I have pcod problem, she gave sum medicine for some months n after she did loprocopy also but no use. I trying since 8 years but no use. I have dine i. U. V also recently i. E 5, 6 months . I have used countless medicine now I am getting depressed n what to do. If there is anyone please help me.
Can std like gonorrhea syphilis or chlamydia can take years to develop and show up in a test? If I am effected a year ago and go for testing but my result comes negative is there any chance that I might still have and its not showing in test?
She is 35 years old n a mother of two and completed 10 years of marriage. But from many years she wanted to tighten her Vagina as it was earlier. But don't want to get operated for that so please help in this matter.
Hi my wife is 29 years old pregnant for 2 months with diabetes 120-140. Doctors wants to give insulin. Is it good. Will it harm baby in any case and please let me know after delivery course for the same.
My mother is suffering from giant fibroadenoma in her left breast. One doctor has said to take a medicine for one month to cure it and others advised for operation. Should I go for operation or should I try medicines?
When the baby is in her mother womb there will be some liquid waste in her mother womb. Then how baby will survive? Does that liquid doesn't go to her mouth, nose, eyes etc. Please explain ne doctor.
I have PCOS problem in my ovary. Periods occur in 38 days in every month. Feel severe left side stomach pain before 10 days of my period in every month. Trying to convince since 3 years but not getting result. What I will do.
Uterus lining is very thin. Had pcod, twist in right tube. Underwent laparoscopy but no results till now. Periods are very scanty, black and dry flow during periods. hormones are in normal state. 7 years of marriage and unable to conceive. Husbands report is all fine. But issues are from my side. Had underwent all tests till now, related to infertility. Medicines are not giving any positive results.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.
Hi doctor, I am 6 months pregnant now and I'm suffering with cold and cough so can you suggest me best to way to come of it.
Aquaguard, pure it such water purifying machines are really effective? I mean they really prevent water borne diseases? Or they really maintain our health good? If a person suffering from liver problems drink water from any of these, should he really relax that the water he is taking is good for his health?
Hi, I am 26 years old married woman. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome for last april 2016. Please help
INDIVIDUAL/GROUP THERAPY FOR REMEDYING THREE TYPES OF SKILLS DEFICITS
Many adolescents lack important skills that are essential for their academic achievement, personal development andfor their effective social adaptation. In my 25 years of practice as psychologist and particularly in my therapy sessions with teenagers, I have come across more evidence in support of the behavior deficit model. This model considers skills deficit as a major root cause of psychological disturbance and social mal-adjustment. Skills deficit in adolescents are found to fall under three distinct categories. These three categories account for the vast majority of behaviors usually included under the term behavior disorders. All three patterns are maladaptive ( socially or individually). Each of the following three patterns also involve inter-personal alienation.
AGGRESSIVE TEENAGERS: They may be quarrelsome and generally irresponsible in their social interactions. They pick up fights easily and may disruptive and destructive in school or playground. They may be defiant of authority and lack feelings of guilt or remorse for wrong, unethical behavior.
WITHDRAWN TEENAGERS: Such teens may be generally overanxious and timid. They may get hurt easily and therefore very reluctant to interact with people. They may constantly complain of being victimized or teased. They lack self-esteem and self-confidence. They may go through feelings of depression and social anxiety and therefore may be seen as lonely and socially withdrawn.
IMMATURE TEENAGERS: They may be clumsy in their behavior. Usually they go around with younger playmates who have lower level of social skills. They may have short attention span and may engage in day-dreaming or even self-talk. They are too passive and socially incompetent. This may result in more criticism and ridicule from the peers.
Social skills deficit in a common cause of adjustment problems in teenagers and college youth. If your teenage son or daughter is found suddenly losing interest in studies and getting low marks or found to be generally quiet and withdrawn, it is a good idea to get him/her assessed by a psychologist so that necessary remedial and preventive steps can be taken to enhance their personal growth and wellbeing.
I am 25 years old. Me and my husband are trying for a baby for 6 months but I have not conceived yet. My period was on 10 feb 2016 and we are having intercourse regularly. After sex, I remain lying on bed for 15-20 minutes. Can I conceive?
Modern lifestyle - minimal physical activity, unhealthy food habits and stress - has a negative impact on overall health for all of us. While we may not realize the negative impacts of our so called modern lifestyle in our daily lives, our lifestyle actually affects every function of our body and leads to many disorders and diseases.
Infertility or subfertility among men is one such outcome of unhealthy lifestyle, and is on a rise these days. There are many biological factors which can affect a person's ability to father a child. However, in this piece I will only discuss the five most common and easily correctable lifestyle related factors, which affect the fertility in men. All these behaviors have the potential to adversely affect sperm production and/or maturation in men leading to poor count and/or quality of sperms. However, if addressed in time, these men can still regain their fertility potential and realise their dream of having baby.
1. Body weight: Obesity has a direct correlation with reduced fertility among both men and women. Unhealthy eating habits, minimal physical activity and genetic predisposition are three most important causes of obesity. Its important to understand that while no one can really address the genetic predisposition, it really are the other factors that allow genes to take an effect. So, if one can ensure having a balanced diet and adequate amount of physical activity, he can still keep the body weight under check.
2. Excessive Caffeine intake: Excessive caffeine intake can affect the sperm motility, thereby reducing the speed of sperms and slowing down their journey inside a woman's body to reach the egg for fertilization. All this can be avoided by simply controlling the intake of caffeine. Please note that caffeine is found not just in coffee, but is present is big amounts in all carbonated and energy drinks. So, the trick is to avoid such drinks as much as possible.
3. Smoking: Smoking leads to DNA fragmentation in the sperms, which increases the risk of miscarriage. Smoking also reduces the sperm motility, thereby reducing its potential to fertilize the egg. Smoking in the woman partner further reduced the fertility potential as it damages the DNA in eggs also. I cant overemphasize on the need to immediately and permanently quit smoking in both the partners. One cant wait till the time they plan a pregnancy for quitting smoking - they have to do it now!
4. Alcohol consumption: Its a myth that one can consume alcohol in moderate amounts and still remain healthy. Even so called "moderate" alcohol consumption, generally defined as 30 - 60 ml per day, has a negative impact on fertility. Alcohol impact the sperm production process, thereby leading to reduced sperm count (called as azoospermia) and also affects the sperm maturation process, thus causing quality issues with sperms.
5. Stress: Its no secret that we live in an increasingly complicated world, which gives us not just physical but also serious mental stress. Mental stress and tension create a cycle of negative emotions and affect all the cognitive functions in the human body. Stress doesn't allow proper erection, which is essential for a successful effort at intercourse. One should try and remain as stress free as possible and can also try stress busters such as Yoga and meditation for a healthier lifestyle.
It doesn't require any magic or medications to help boost a man's fertility potential. These are all simple lifestyle measures everyone can manage on their own. All that is required is to allow the human body to work properly and then live a stress free life. Nature then takes its own course!