Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasu
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VasuYour feedback matters!
I am taking birth control pills .i have stop eating then from june. Then I have no periods in july. I have no periods from one month. I am not pregnant as I checked it. What should I do now. Please describe me some medicine. I have my last period in june.
It may appear counterintuitive, but including a little bit of sweets in your meal could help you stop gaining unhealthy weight new research suggests. Eating sweet food causes the brain to form a memory of a meal and this memory can help you better control eating habits, the researchers explained.
Neurons in the dorsa hippocampus, the part of the brain that is critical for episodic memory are activated by consuming sweets. Episodic memory is the autobiographical events experienced at a particular time and place.
If you are fasting this NAVRATRI, try these healthy & simple diet techniques to Lose Weight , Gain energy & Detoxify Your Body.
1. Sattvic Diet: Ayurveda focuses on Sattvic Diet, mainly comprising of fruits, milk & preparations made from vegetables. This will help in cleansing & detoxifying the body.
2. Take Healthy & Nutritious Food: Opt for fruits like bananas, apples, guavas, oranges this will help in keeping your energy levels high. Take low/no fat dairy products like paneer, milk, curd, lassi to fulfil your protein requirement. You can have nuts like almonds, walnuts, groundnut, anjeer as well.
3. Avoid these Foods: Avoid sabudana, chips, fried food, high salt content food items, too much of Tea or Coffee or sugary foods.
4. Maintain Fluid Levels: Drink lot of water, vegetable & fruits juices during these 9 days to replenish your body fluid levels.
5. Prevent Acidity: Take smaller & frequent meals to avoid acidity. This will provide you with required energy throughout the day.
6. Keep Energy Levels in Check: When you break your fast, take protein and whole carb-rich food like low/no fat dairy products, fruits & vegetables so that you will have ample energy to begin work the next day.
7. Don’t Overwork Yourself: Set a clear schedule for your work, and don’t let fatigue overcome you. Navratri fasts are supposed to help your body/body organ rest and detoxify, and burdening yourself too much will have a detrimental effect on your health over the 9 auspicious nights. Make sure that eating too little doesn’t affect your performance at work.
8. Avoid Stress: Stress can harm your health and weaken you further during the Navratri fast. Try not to stay hungry for hours together and drink lots of fluids to keep stress levels in check.
9. Take Proper Rest: Resting your body is very important during these 9 days, try some simple yoga/meditation techniques this will help in relaxing your body & mind.
CAUTION: Fasting is a technique to cleanse & detoxify your body, do not punish your body by starvation.
Wishing everyone HAPPY & HEALTHY NAVRATRI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I want child, I was trying butcnot getting proper results. What should I do I has been tested all kind of test related this problem. But reports r clear.
I am 23 years old a week before I have been diagnosed with PCOD. My doctor has provided me the tab to control them. They have advised me to do exercise & to take proper diets. Am in full confusion what to eat nd about exercises. Am feeling really tired and I can feel am gaining weight continuously. Pesuratha provide me the solution about PCOD. About dit wat to eat drink nd abt exercises.
The six tastes in food that we know are, Madhur (sweet), Amla (sour), Lavana (salty), Katu (Pungent), Tikta (bitter) and Kashay (Astringent). All these six different tastes have got their impact on health. Most of us eat food to avoid hunger. The most important function of foods, which people have lost touch with is the fact that foods are medicine.
The Six Tastes and Their Impact on Diseases
Most of the diseases usually occur as a result of the imbalance of the rasa in our food. Let us take a look at the six tastes and their effects:
Madhur (sweet) :
When consumed in moderate amount, it helps to promote strong body and good health. On the other hand, excess amount of madhur rasa in foods leads to kapha disorders like:
If taken moderate quantity, it is invigorating and very good for the digestive system. Excess usage of amla creates:
Salt, if consumed in moderate amount, this helps to promote growth and maintain water electrolyte balance. It also helps to improve the digestive system and elimination of wastes. Excess use of lavana ras leads to problems like:
This katu rasa, if taken in moderate amount, helps in digestion and clear up the mouth and sinuses. It also improves blood circulation and breaking up the blood clots.
Tikta rasa, when consumed in moderate amount, due to its anti-toxic nature, helps to relieve people from heated conditions, skin diseases and also reduction of fat. In excess amount, the problems that arise are:
- Depletes various elements of the body including muscles and bones.
- Creates dryness
- Leads to constipation and impotency.
Kashay rasa possesses the characteristics of cooling, drying and heaviness. When taken in moderation, this helps to absorb water, heals ulcers. Excess amount of Kashay rasa can lead to :
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Increase in constipation
- Circulatory issues.
Most people usually consume three rasas, madhur, amla and lavana. The last three rasas of Katu, Tikta and Kashaya are usually ignored as the routine foods consumed by them like rice, wheat and milk are devoid of these tastes.
A proper balance needs to be maintained on a daily basis by consuming the three rasas so that health stays fit. The three rasas can be put in the diet through having Adarak, Methi and Haldi, as they are the key sources of Katu, Tikta and Kashay Rasa. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My husband has a dark complexion and I have a wheatish complexion. It was a love marriage and my mother-in always had problems with my complexion as she believed that our kids will be fair. In a country like ours, fairness is given utmost important. I was under constant pressure living with my mother-in law and was determined to not let my unborn baby go through this “Fairness” test. Natural Brite was a blessing in disguise. I took the oral supplements and followed Diet Instructions during my 5th month of pregnancy and few months later I was blessed with a daughter with smooth, fair skin. My mother-in law was very happy. Thank you Natural Brite!
This case was just was one of our many patient success stories. Natural Brite uses principle of Herbal Medicine like bach flower therapy which act as a cleansing agent for the skin and purification of body. Thus when given in the pregnancy for a month in the 5th or 6th month brings about a flawless complexion of the developing baby. Herbs contain healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science which deals in preventive as well as therapeutic medicines. Ayurveda believes in balancing the natural forces of human body to heal.
When a child is born, the first question asked is, Is the baby fair? It is not our intention to project that FAIR is better than DARK, but to cater to the need the society has already since time memorial created in the subconscious of human civilization.
Is it safe?
This is study of 1200 pregnant patients who underwent a combinational therapy of Ayurveda and bach flower therapy as well as a naturopathy diet in the 6th month of pregnancy for getting a fair baby. The study was conducted in 2 hospitals over a period of 5 years and out of the 1200 patients 1169 delivered babies of fair complexion thus giving a result of 97 %.
The Natural Bite Kits contains Herbal Supplements & Literature (Booklet). Booklet contains all detailed information about the panel doctor, the social ethics of this protocol, principles and mechanism of action of "Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy", the dosage and instructions of the supplements to be taken. Herbal Medications include:
Apple Grow Pills
How does this work?
The treatment starts at 5-6 months of gestation period. The ayurveda protocol had a primary diet to be followed, certain ways of dressing (dark clothing deletion), limitation of sun exposure and supplements. The supplements consisted of two parts- ayurvedic herbs paste which is to be taken after dissolving in water/ milk twice a day & the bach flower therapy protocol for a month.
Fair skin, healthy baby