Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasu
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VasuYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to get pregnant during breastfeeding tym. Am feeding my baby for past 5 months. Last period date is May 15. And by today, I missed periods by 4 days. Is it pregnant. Or any other reasons. Clarify and give your suggestions.
Sir pregnency ke liye sex karte time virya yoni mein kab release karna chahiye ya kabhi bhi relealse karr sakte hai please guide me sir. I realy thankful to you ji.
Regestrone is for stop bleeding and side effects is can not become pregnant. please help me .my wife got periods in 22 april still it bleeding and doctor told to take regestrone. Amd I have read on internet that its side effect are that can not become pregnant. Is it so.
Had regular periods for last 4-5 cycles. Had two miscarriages 4 months ago. We tried this time also and I missed my usual period. Today is day 33, but HPT showed negative twice on day 28 as well as today. I was on glycomet before and stopped it a month ago. Is glycomet the reason for regular period? Should I restart it? Or can I be pregnant?
My pregnancy test is negative I'm still waiting for the periods till date I completed 46 days. Am I pregnant or not?
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.