Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VasuYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. am 23 year female my period occur at 12 th October about 3 days. Me and my hubby trying for baby, when is the best time and my frnd told me ovulation time is best but I didn't know about ovulation what to do please tell me.
I had a inter-course with my wife a week ago. I am not sure that whether the sperm was released outside or not. Then, pregnancy check can be performed after how many days? And my wife periods date is 9th May.
Im 25 years female and my problem is regarding periods ,its not happening every months and delay for 15 days or 1 month . I concerned with so many doctors but aft stopping their medicines same problem is happening , what I do ?
I am 28 years old unmarried female was pregnant of 6 weeks and had done successful my medical abortion using misoprostol on 15 September 2017. After that I had done unprotected sex with my partner on 6th or 7th day after abortion procedure was completed during this I was bleeding which last for 2 weeks i.e till 29 September 2017 I was bleeding. Now I am worried that again I got pregnant by unprotected sex or not. To confirm that I had done pregnancy test using prega news on 4th October 2017 whose result was negative and again I had repeated the UPT on 11th October 2017 and the result was again negative. But I don't no why I am feeling that I am pregnant. Now I am very much in stress and confused what to do. Is there chance to get again pregnant in between above mentioned period because of unprotected sex. As I discussed above that I had done pregnancy test twice after 15-20 days of having unprotected sex in interval of every 7 days and the result was coming negative till today's what that mean? Is that confirm that I am not get pregnant right now and I did not need to worry about pregnancy or what please clarify in detail. I am very much depressed. Please reply answer as soon as possible.
I am 1mth 45 days pregnant age 31 years history of 2 IUD now doctor prescribed me ecosprin 75 mg and heparin injection daily. My question is heparin injection is necessary and giving immunoglobulin injection this is also necessary.
High blood sugar occurs when the insulin in the body fails to metabolize the sugar from the food, which raises the amount of glucose in your blood. It is a metabolic disorder which can be managed effectively with the help of lifestyle modifications such as exercise and food. This article is going to focus on the foods that you can eat to lower your blood sugar levels.
Here are 9 foods that you can use to reduce blood sugar levels:
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a herb which is very effective in getting your blood sugar down to manageable levels. You can simply sprinkle cinnamon on your food before eating it.
Fenugreek (methi): Fenugreek is a common spice which is used in almost all indian cuisines. It has a number of health benefits, one of which is reducing blood sugar levels. Soaking fenugreek in water and then drinking it the next day is a very effective remedy in combating sugar problems.
Garlic: Not just for sending away the vampires, it is also very effective in blood sugar control. Extracts of garlic have been shown to increase insulin in the body which is required to metabolize the sugar in the body.
Heart healthy fats: Heart healthy fat based foods such as nuts and seeds are good for increasing the good, cholesterol levels (hdl) in the body. Avocadoes contain nutrients which lower the risks of various diseases such as diabetes. In a nutshell, these fats make the cells of the body less resistant to insulin.
Blueberries: Blueberries contain anthocyanin (water soluble pigments) which is very good for your health. They also contain fiber in large amounts which make you feel fuller faster. This fruit has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity in the body.
Vinegar: Vinegar is an age old remedy to control blood sugar levels; it contains acetic acid which causes a reduction in certain harmful enzymes in the stomach. Vinegar is also known to prevent blood sugar spikes when consumed with food.
Complex carbohydrates: Complex carbohydrates raise your blood sugar but not like its cousin, simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates cause an immediate spike in your blood sugar levels where as complex carbs provide a steady stream of energy. So drop that packet of refined flour and get that whole wheat variant.
Cherries: Cherries, especially tart cherries and dark sweet cherries, are full of anthrocyanins. Insulin resistance prevents insulin from working properly to control blood sugar in normal ranges. Eating a diet high in anthrocyanins can mean improved use of insulin and lower blood sugars.
Nuts: People who eat nuts regularly have lower rates of heart disease than people who don't eat them. Even among the healthiest eaters, the ones who also eat nuts boast the best health record. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on 31/8/17. For safety side I had I-pill on next day of sex. And again we had sex on 9/9/17 and 10/9/17. My last periods was on 27/8/17. Presently I'm on periods which are 2 weeks early (15 days). I read in one article in that it was mentioned like If you’ve had unprotected sex and the spotting occurs 3-5 days after you’ve had intercourse, it may be a sign that a fertilized egg has implanted itself in your uterus. This is called implantation bleeding. So Is there any chances of getting pregnancy?
White discharge little and often but discomfort vagina calves little pain please suggest home remedy to overcome i'm 5 months pregnant.
I am 18 years old girl my breast is very small I wear 28 bra size so please tell how I increase my breast and I masturbate 4 times in weak so please tell me it is harmful or not and when I masturbate there is no liquid come from vagina so please tell me the reason and solution.
I am 57 years old. My right breast was removed because of a small lump in2006. I have no sugar or bp. Since todays slight swelling on my right shoulder nearer to neck slight reddish colour .masauged with zandubam now and observed that both sides swelled little bit and the neck seems little bit shrinked. May be body stress or sleeping. Please suggest a medicine.
When she is passing her urine early morning after that two or three drops of blood falls and again urine comes in a small amount. Is this any kind of disease or any infection? What we have to do? One more thing I want to explain that before five months she had delivered a baby.
Hi doctor I am 19 years old ,female. I had unprotected sex on 30th may. My last period date was 29th April but till now period has not occurred .I m worried so I took unwanted 72 on 15th June .Can I be safe nd avoid unwanted pregnancy? Nd when will be my upcoming periods happen? I am really worried .Plz sort my problem as soon as possible. Hope you ll care!
All of us lead extremely busy lives and amidst all this chaos, we tend to indulge in certain detrimental habits which drastically drain our physical and mental energy levels. So if you are constantly feeling down-and-out, make sure to steer clear from these seven troublesome habits.
1) Not drinking enough water - Loss of water is closely associated with thickening of blood which greatly decreases the rate of oxygen exchange, ultimately leading to low energy levels.
2) Using electronic devices at bedtime - According to research, exposure to any light-emitting technology at bedtime has an adverse effect on your sleep pattern and does not give adequate rest to the brain.
3) Iron-deficient diet - If your body lacks adequate amount of iron, you are bound to experience weakness, lack of concentration, sluggishness and mood variations. Make sure to include iron-rich products in your diet such as green leafy vegetables, eggs, red meat etc.
4) Entertaining negative thoughts - People who constantly focus on the negative aspects of life have been found to have lower energy levels than the ones with a positive outlook. Prolonged negative thinking can also spark early dementia.
5) Skipping breakfast - Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day. Your body burns calories even when you are sleeping and thus after you wake up from a long night’s sleep, it is the right time to refuel your body and fill it up with nutrients for the entire day. Therefore, do not miss your breakfast at any cost.
6) Excessive consumption of junk food - Regular consumption of food products rich in trans fats, refined sugar and starchy carbohydrates leads to a sudden rise in blood sugar which is followed by a sugar crash, eventually leading to extreme fatigue.
7) Living in a cluttered environment - Research has proved that working in a cluttered environment leads to reduced functioning of the brain and poor concentration. It is also known to hamper the information processing capability of the brain, leading to a feeling of lethargy and sluggishness.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media
Surrogacy is the method that is used for reproduction in which a woman other than the woman, who wants to have the baby, agrees to undertake pregnancy and give birth to a child for the couple that appoints her. A couple can opt for surrogacy in the following conditions.
In the case of females who cannot reproduce due to infertility or some other medical conditions that make the process risky for both the mother and the childlike heart diseases, liver infirmities and high blood pressure, surrogacy can opt for so that the couple can experience the bliss of becoming parents.
- If you are a single parent
A single parent can opt for surrogacy in order to fulfil his/her dream of having a child to live for.
- Other factors
There are several other factors when a couple might want to opt for surrogacy. For instance, in couples, where the female is too busy building a stable career for herself and she cannot take the risk of opting for pregnancy, surrogacy can come to their rescue. Also, repeated miscarriages, pelvic disorder, hysterectomy, an impaired uterus or the absence of uterus can act as reasons to opt for surrogacy.
There are a few factors that need to be considered before opting for surrogacy. They are listed below.
Type of surrogacy
Traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy are the two options available. In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate mother not only carries the embryo in her womb until childbirth but also donates the egg. However in gestational surrogacy, the egg is taken from the biological mother and impregnated in the womb of the surrogate mother through in vitro fertilization techniques. The intended parents need to take a decision regarding the type of surrogacy that they wish to opt for.
The intended parents must be aware of the surrogacy laws prevalent in their country so as to make sure that they can go through the entire process smoothly. For instance, in India, it is mandatory that the surrogate child should be biologically related to one of the two parents.
Cost of surrogacy
Another important factor that needs to be considered while opting for surrogacy is the cost of the undertaking. It can involve high costs due to the unpredictability of the situations surrounding the process, so the financial stability of the intended parents should be kept in mind. Also, choose the right agency or even if you choose an independent candidate to become the surrogate mother for your child, make a wise choice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.