Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VashistYour feedback matters!
I always worry when heart palpitations occur. I myself think that I am having some kind of mental disorder. But I do not have a problem like lack of concentration and all. But I think too much and negative thoughts creep in. How to deal with this without a psychiatrist?
I am suffering from malaria I want some help from you can you help me. I will be very grateful to you plz.
He sad suffering from shoulder pain, headache, back pain, leg pains, angry, laziness what is the problem for this.
I am 32 years old male. I am not getting proper sensation in my organ and feeling weakness too from inside.
Can anyone tell me about what changes occur in one's body when he or she is drowning in water. Are there any specific changes which occur in ones body which may help me to detect if that person is really drowning or not?
Doctor suggested me sibelium for migraine but he was unaware of my other medications. Please suggest me medicine for migraine. I am currently taking paroxetine hydrochloride 25 mg in morning and amisulpride 200+mirtazapine 15+lorazepam 1 in night.
My worries started from my 10th standard after my mom passaway after surviving one month in the hospital and I am the young son in the family but I take care of everything due to my father got paralysis ago my studies also not good at all due to financial problems and after 3 years suddenly my dad also died due to heart attack from that time onwards I started thinking negatively and I started avoiding friends and going out playing basketball etc and then my family members started saying I am dumb I even can't do anything they always uses me like they servant they never take care of me then I started fear of future in past I attempted suicide but I failed due to lack of knowledge then I spended more two years thinking about my worst future now I became so disappointed even thoughts makes me unable think positive not able to concentrate not able to drive bike due to I can't control even I get confused left or right side and day by day passes my life ruining but one thing is sure that one day am going to commit suicide successfully now I wrote note because I want to aware you guys not to ruin your life like I ruined my life believing people around me.
Hi doctor, I have a pimple prone skin and from the past 1 year the problem has magnified. My age is 19. I tried a nos of creams but nothing worked. Someone recommended Betnovate and recently. I used in on face for some time and all the pimples vanished. But recently I came to know about the side effects of this cream. So I have stopped but after stopping so many pimples one by one Doctor suggested that laser Is laser treatment acne? All the people are saying that do not do laser treatment pimples become more than before total face will spoil Than what to do now? please help me.
I am 30 years male. Since few days I have little pain in my knees can you please advise I work on Ac for 8 to 10 hrs 5 days a week.
Help me doctor I have a skin problem black spot of my mouth corner of my lip. how can I solved this problem and get well soon?
I am a teenager 21 year old, and I am suffering with sleepless nights. I can't sleep until it is 3-4 at night. I am very tired of this. Please help me.
I have irregular periods and heavy stomach. Last month I had scan. Doctor told you have split uterus thats why irregular periods and stomach pain. Before 3 month I came to water fall there I fell down I think thats the main problem for my problem. please reply me. Is this problem for me? any treatments are there?
Hai doctor suffering from fever and my head is also pain and my eyes aslo pain and please give me solution.
Sir, Regarding the weight loose. I was 82 kgs when I was 50 but now running 54 n weight is about 72, sugar diabetes in border line, cholesterol seems little plus than the normal but it is in control, I can say. Exercises - use to walk minimum 10-15 minutes a day. So what could be the result of getting weight lost? Thank you for years quick response ahead.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda
For Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, the first step is usually dietary planning and lifestyle change. Adopting a more active lifestyle, and a healthy, balanced diet low on sugars and starches, is a must. You must begin by avoiding sugars in all forms. This means you will have to get rid of rice, potatoes, white bread, sugar coated cereals, bananas, colocasia and much more. Add a lot of green leafy vegetables to your diet to improve your nutritional status and metabolism. In addition to these, also add some herbs to your diet. Ayurvedic herbs that act as natural medicine for diabetes include turmeric, bitter gourd, gurmar leaves, bael, fenugreek and many more.
Apart from diabetes Ayurvedic treatment, you could also practice yoga, which can help you improve your health. Several yogic asanas help massage your internal organs so that they are healthier and can function much better. Some of the asanas are especially beneficial for the pancreas, which produces insulin. You may have to make some changes to your lifestyle as well. For starters, you will have to maintain a more active lifestyle. You will also have to avoid sleeping in the daytime. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and take extra care of your feet.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well-known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.