Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VashistYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
From the past one month I have pimples on my head I tried so much but don't know what to do sometimes it's pain alot can anyone help me?
Hello, im a 18 years old male, I have a question about my hair. When I was about 13 years old I used hair gel everyday and also didn't shampoo at all, for almost a year. Today I have an extremely dry and unhealthy hair which I hate, only now I realize this might be because of what I did back than. I wanted to ask if I might caused a permanent damage to my hair or is it treatable, and if so. What should I do? Thanks in advance and sorry about my english its not my native language. Also I might have posted this question but I just can not find it. So sorry if this is the second time I post this.
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering pain in the right testicles for the past 2 days. There is sensation in that area. Please suggest the remedy.
Hello doctor. My weight is 60 kg and height is 154 cm so please suggest me to increase my height and decrease my weight.
My son has tonsils problem, and, vitamin D is 13.5 he has bone pain problem what type of medicine I give him nd. Immunity is low.
Sir I am 18 years old and I am suffering with my body weight I am unable to gain my weight. Please tell mi any protein supplements so I should take this?
My name is gagan Actually my skin was very oily nd tan also der so please remove solution tell me madam/sir Sir help Madam help.
Hi, In June 2015 I got a throat syst. I go to doctors but nobody can find out the problem. In the end I go to a professional he found that it's a syst. He operate me, and have a biopsy of that syst. But everything was fine there was nothing serious. But after that it starts hurting their when I got smoke. Then I quit smoking and pain go away. But when I smoke It came back and I go for a CT scan of neck but they found nothing there. But when I smoke I mean I take tobacco the pain starts again it seems like something burning inside my throat what is wrong with me please tell me.
I am suffering from acne vulgaris and had consulted dermatologist who prescribed me isotretenoin and azithromycin and person cream and gel. I also have acne on my back, chest and scalp. Is the prescription given by doctor okay.
I have hairloss problem. When I take bath'most of the hair comes in my hand. This is from 1month. Whst should I do for this help me.
My son aged 27 years is having acme scars on his face, he used to get pimples on his face, but not the pimples have stopped, but their scar has remained on his face. Kindly suggest some cure for removing those scars.
1. Wash Your Hands Thoroughly - Before having sex, do remember to wash your hands. Maintaining such a basic sexual hygiene habit is important as you will be running your fingers over the tender parts of your partner. Since your hands would have come into contact with germs of all kinds, having sex with dirty hands can bring about infections of those parts. Just as you would wash your hands before having your food, don't skip this habit when it comes to having sex.
2. Communicate - Communication is vital for a healthy sex life, and you'll both feel extremely satisfied if you're on the same page. Whether you need to have conversations about STDs such as HIV, HPV or on different sexual positions and techniques, talking to one another can help you and your partner to understand each other better in between the sheets.
3. Reciprocate - Reciprocity can make or break your sex life. Sex can be satisfying only when you both you and your partner experience the same amount of pleasure. So if your partner focuses on your pleasure spots, make sure to return the favour by turning your attention to his/her erogenous zones.
4. Don't be Afraid to Ask - Good sex is also about letting your partner know what your desires are. By doing so, your partner would be able to respond better to what you want and you'll find your sex life improving for the better.
5. Don't Criticise - In case of any sexual issue that may arise between you and your partner, it's best to solve it together instead of blaming each other. Whatever suggestions you may have for each other, always put them forward in positive terms. Criticism may make your sex life bitter and can also adversely impact your relationship in the long run, so it's best to avoid it.
Related Tip: How to Eliminate STRESS From Your SEX Life