Book Clinic Appointment with Varuni Upadhyay Andrabi
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Varuni Upadhyay AndrabiYour feedback matters!
Shamim Ahmad Andrabi
She is noble and dedocated to her work. She utilized only diet not any medi ine or any kind weight loss tablets etc. She gave me nearly 1 and a half hour counselling. I strictly followed her diet plan which enabled me to lose 10 kg ithin 2 months.
I had a cesarean baby on 7th july this yr only, after that tummy came out. I put ob much weight on my tummy itself. Kindly suggest to get a flat tummy.
I am a diabetic patient since last 10 years. I am using medicines and insulin (insulin started since last 4 years only). Now I am getting pain on my right shoulder and minimum 2-3 times urine passing in the night. Kindly advice.
I am 21 Years old Since my birth I didn' t have any eye problems but now a days am getting squint frequently. Two years before I practised to get squint jus for fun. I think those funs are the reason for my squint. And I felt severe pain in eyes. Even I can' t work for 5 hrs continuously. Dont know what to do. Is this disorder or some kind of vitamin deficiency? please suggest me some medicines to get cured.
My wait is 62 but I want to reduce it to 50+ as my height is 5'2 so please suggest me what diet plan I should follow.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 KGS to 85 KGS. I want to lose weight. Please Help.
Morning empty stomach after drinking some water and getting freshed after 30 minute I take 8 almond ,8 cashew and som pistach and a medium apple. Then after taking breakfast after 20 minute I feel very urge to poop. And that is very loose and green black a little greasy to but only once. Whenever I didn't eat anything except breakfast than its ok. Is this because of dry fruit or apple combination. please suggest doctor.
I am 20 year old having weight 74 kg and try to built good muscular body but my muscle are not in growth what should I do?
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!