Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Varun SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 26 years old I have lower back pain since 2 month and with severe muscle spasm and vitamin d level is 10. please help me what to do now the lower back is jerking and cray report shows spasm the pain is not radiating.
I have upper right back pain since 1 year the is now regular please provide me information regarding back pain.
My friend has pain on her legs, she is telling me that when she was running, pain started from knee to toe & this pain is not mussels pain it is from beside the leg bone & its so painfully. She aslo informed that when she stop running pain become more but if she take rest for few days this pain become vanished. She went to doctors but result become zero. She is around 20th. Place give me some suggestions for her. Thanking you in advanced.
Hi Doctor, I am having pain in shoulder joint this is because of throwing the ball contiounsly(speed movement) and playing shuttle with full hand. I am playing contiuosly even though I have Pain. Please advice how to cure the pain it would be really helpful for your advice Thanks Ravikumar
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure ?
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.
Dr. Har waqt sar me dard rehta hai aur kamar me kafi dawai bhi khai. Ek saal pehle dengue fever bhi ho gaya tha phir aaram tha par dard abi bhi hai please advised de kiya karna hai.
I feel air bubble popping in my lower back very odd kind of sensations it's always painless bt annoying so much that I can't concentrate on other things. What is this?
Back pain is one of the most common problems of old age and a sedentary lifestyle. Blame it on the computer screens or the idiot box, the problem of back pain has increased to a large extent among people across the globe. Researchers believe it is not just old age, but a sedentary lifestyle is responsible for chronic back pain. While there are painkillers available in the drug stores that provide quick relief for the time being, Ayurvedic treatment of the pain is better. Painkillers provide relief only for a shorter period and there is a high chance of re-occurrence of the pain. Back pain needs a prolonged treatment. Hence, dependence on allopathic drugs for a longer period can have side-effects on other organs. Ayurvedic remedies are harmless and are effective in eradicating the pain completely. However, one must have the patience to continue the Ayurvedic treatment and have faith on it for the ultimate benefits.
As per Ayurveda, due to sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy or wrong diet regimen results in poor metabolism, which produces undigested food toxins. Higher accumulation of this toxins into body plays a major role in Backache.
Ayurveda is one of the oldest sciences of healing and treatment. It helps to achieve longevity. There are two types of treatment procedure in Ayurveda, palliative and purificatory. Ayurvedic practitioners believe that a balanced state of body, mind and consciousness is essential for good health. It can be achieved by purificatory therapy. It refers to the cleansing of the body by removal of toxins or Panchakarma. Kativasti is a procedure that is done prior to Panchakarma. This treatment is very good for backache.
The word Kati refers to the lower abdomen area or the waist. The process of holding warm oil in the region that has been affected is known as vasti. Therefore, Kativasti refers to the process of applying warm Ayurvedic oil on the waist area or other portions of the spine. In this process, the patient is asked to lie down on the bed and then the oil is applied on the affected part, especially the lumbosacral region. Thereafter, a reservoir is built around the affected area. The reservoir is of black gram dough. Medicinal oil is poured into it. The temperature of the oil is kept constant and it is made to pour on the body for some 30-40 minutes. Finally, the oil is gently massaged over the body.
Advantages of Kativasti:
1. It provides strength to the back muscles and joints and maintains the normal curve of the spine.
2. It is effective for any kind of back pain or spine related disorders.|
3. It increases blood circulation in the region.
4. It removes pain related to fractures, dislocation and tumours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.