Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varun Goel
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Varun GoelYour feedback matters!
My brother is having the gutka n smoking habit for that reason his mouth had been closed only 2 fingers are inserting. So I had advised him to take lycopene cap n Becosules tab for 5 days. Is the dosage correct? Is there some other medicines which I can prescribe him for mouth opening. N evn I said him to put ice cream sticks in his mouth n do exercise.
Sir I use tobacco like pan masala since last 6 month now my teeth is poorly bed and my teeth is yellow brightly now I leave pan masala and I want to treatment my teeth and I want to show my teeth appear again white so please tell me what can I do.
For the past few months I have a burnt feeling in my tongue as if I have taken a very hot coffee or tea but I have not taken any hot liquid. I have a bitter feeling in my tongue and there is uncomfort feeling in the tongue. I have uneasiness under my right foot (below the finger next to Toe) as something is piercing like a nail/boil under the foot (below the finger next to Toe). I have taken all tests recently viz. CBP, Lipid profile, creatine, LFT and blood sugar. All tests are normal but for fasting blood sugar 126 and triglycerides above normal. I have right inguinal hernia for the past 10 months and I am planning to go for surgery shortly. In the past 8 months my weight decreased by 5 kgs. Any further tests required. Kindly advice.
Why my front half broken teeth is so paining from last night. What can I do. And sometimes my chest is very painful for 3-4 sec like I don't breath help me.
Mere muh ka swad bigad gya hai pet me hamesha gas bana rhta hai aur morning me pesab gahra pila hota hai phir din me pani pine ke bad pesab normal rehta hai ye problem 3 months se hai pls help me.
Other sources includes almonds, broccoli, dried beans.
Have happy smile and healthy teeth.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering from tooth gum pain last one day. I am using Colgate active salt toothpaste were it is not so effective. Can anyone sugest me good medicine and toothpaste for this problem.
I have space between my tooth but teeth is there inside in cross way is it possible to correct it to look good? If yes what are the treatments available?
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!