Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varun DuggalYour feedback matters!
I had a c-section 15 days back and gave birth to girl baby. I am observe less milk supply. Please suggest me how to increase milk production. And what type of food can help.
High. Make sure to drink plenty of water and avoid sugary drinks and alcohol.
I am a mother of a one year old child. We are not interested in another baby soon. Also I am afraid of using surgical pregnancy prevention like copper T. As condom do not help in enjoying sex can you please instruct me any pregnancy preventing pills. We haven't yet tried any. Because of this we are afraid during sexual intercourse.
How to get rid of the pain in periods The uterus gets swollen during the periods Any solution to get rid of it.
Hiii. I am trying to conceive for 5 years. But not getting successful. Then I opt for IVF. But that is also not success. Can I go for second chance.
COMPLEX THICK WALLED OVARIAN CYST. Please I was diagnose with a complex thick walled ovarian cyst. Could this be ovarian cancer? How can I handle this cos my heart is popping out of my body. Please anyone with similar case?
I want to make my lady pregnant. How to have sex to make her pregnant I mean give me some tips regarding it.
I have in my lower abdomen before 3 or 4 days of my periods but for 1st 1. Or 2 day I bleed a little brownish like thing what is that brownish thing n what to do for bleed.
I need help. I had intercourse with my husband ejaculation took place 3 to 4times. I have also kept into consideration regarding the time period of 10 to 15 days after my periods but still I cannot get pregnant.
I had a missed abortion of 6 week and five days and had d&c on 4 feb 2017 when will I be able conceive again. Some people say that It is difficult to conceive after d&c.my left fallopian tube is also blocked. Pls help.
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? Does the gap of 6 days matter? Im having pain in breasts. Should I get sonography done? After how many days of sexual act can a sonography show since I have not missed periods? Please help.
I am a 59 years old lady. I suffer from vulvitis very frequently. About 5 months back I suffered very serious infection having blisters on vulva and around anus which was cured by taking by acivir 400 for seven days. Now my vagina and vulva skin has become very sensitive and dry I feel itching every time and it is very irritating and I feel so much pain during intercourse and after that also. Pl. Suggest me some vaginal creme for curing my skin can I use evalon creme. Even a small itching cause wounds on vulva lips. Pl. Help me. Can I repeat acivir 400? Pl guide me.
My pregnancy got confirmed ,its not just even one month. I wanted to participate in 21 KM marathon. Physically I am Strong. Is it good for me to take a marathon in next month. Then it might be second month of carrying for me. Please suggest .any effects for baby would be occurred?
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.