Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 36 yrs old women I have my monthly period for 2 or 3 days Pls is it safe or pls suggest me medicines to it.
Folvit, zincovite, aspirin tablets ka kya use hai, conceive karne mein jab baby plan kar rahi ho? Please help me.
Mam we are trying g to conceive a baby for the last 3 years my wife has thyroid she has conceived only 1 time it was for 1 month then she cud not conceive my semen analysis has been done need suggestion n help .my total sperm count is 42 million/ml.
If my partner is HIV positive. Then is it possible to have children. I mean then I hav to do sex without using protection. And I will be suffering from HIV too. How to avoid it.
Symptoms of HPV
Primary symptoms of HPV are the growth of warts on your body in various stages or in various areas. Some of them are:
1. Typical common warts - The easiest way to spot an HPV infection is the development of common warts on any parts of the body. They could appear on elbows, hands, feet and fingers. These look like bumps on the skin and although they aren't usually are painful and itchy, but are unsightly.
2. Flat warts - Flat warts tend to be small smooth bumps, which are slightly raised skin lesions on the body which can be a little darker in colour. Men usually get this in the beard and face area while women tend to get this on their legs.
3. Plantar warts - These warts usually grow on the heels or the balls of the feet and are hard grainy growths. These can be painful and even cause discomfort while walking.
4. Genital warts - This is one of the most obvious and most common symptoms of HPV, especially in the variety, which is transmitted through sexual contact. These usually look like small bumps or protrusions on the skin and can be of different shapes. Women can have this on the vulva, vagina or even cervix and men can have this on the penis, scrotum, and adjacent areas. Both men and women can have this on their anus as well.
Causes of HPV
The primary cause of HPV infection is the intrusion of the virus in your skin through small cuts or abrasions on your skin. Skin to skin contact with an infected person will transfer this. However, genital warts are usually transferred from skin to during sexual contact. Even oral sex can transmit HPV and cause lesions in the upper respiratory tract and cause breathing problems as well. Most warts can also be transferred with the contact or touching the wart directly and thus should be avoided.
I want to know about unwanted 72 .if I take after 2 days of period ,it is work? No risk is there na?
8 weeks 2 day child die after abortion we are trying after 1 year but 8 month crossed no pregnancy what I do?
46f suffering from prolonged and heavy flow periods. Other than heavy there is no other complaint. Periods are regular Dark patches (brown) on nose ,below the back neck,
I am getting my 2-3days late then my actual date and it pains alot on the first day after that it is normal and the periods continue till 4th day R there any chances of getting pregnant? What should I Do?`
Hello doctor I am 9 month pregnant probably I am having only 15 days with my baby my due date is 20 oct. And I have an urge of eating multani methi in small quantity I also take calcium sometimes milk but whenever I feel strong urge for this multani methi I used to eat in small quantity like in small bites this habit was regular in last trimester only and also I am not confirm about my baby position .will this mitti affect me and my baby pls suggest how to manage and I notice movements in every direction like side up and down is my baby is in head down position pls tell.
I am 22 years old girl and my weight is 80kgs. I am too fatty and I want to loose my weight. I have also suffering from menstrual problem. My periods is never on time. Please suggest me how can I loose my weight. Is gym a healthy workout or not?
My Last period end date is 01-Sep-2015 Guess that I am carrying a baby but there is no vomiting Could you please let me know by when I should consult a doctor? and what tablets should I take?
Friend wife removed uterus 5 month back so now he says she dont get sex feeling so, he wants to know when he can do sex.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.