Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varun AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I removed my wisdom tooth 2 days before but my cheek swelling I tried my best eg ice pack heat etc but no change its 3rd consecutive day I am feeling what should I do now?
I am suffering from upper part skin of canine teeth swell but no pain. And bleeding from there some time when I press teeth so any treatment for this please give me suggestions for this thank you.
Hi I am 22 years old youngman but my teeths are going yellow, how I can get rid from it with purely homemade, I want to mention onething I drink tea twice, but not everyday, how to get rid of it please suggest
My mother aged 60 had got toothache. Her Last teeth at the end of jaw is half broken & she had pain in the same. Cold or hot water is causing problem.What to do? She wants to be her the broken bteeth removed. Please advice.
When am eating cool or hot my teeth were getting pain .Am not able to eat hot or cold drinks. Kindly help me in this regards.
Hallo I have a partially erupted impacted wisdom tooth and cleaning in between has been hard. Should I have it removed and are there complications likely to arise?
From couple of days I am suffering from toothache the side lower 3 teeth's and today I got bleed from it can you say any solution.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.