Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vartika GroverYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 34 years. My name is hansraj i have alser in my mouth from last 1 years i take so many medician but still not relief can you suggest?
My mother is having problem in her teeth, Her age is 45 years and she didn't have BP or SUGAR. She is taking treatment since last week in Partha Dental Clinic in TIRUPATHI. They removed the spoiled teeth and they set temporarily this week. After one week they said to come again. Then they will take measurements and will set permanent one. My question is To reduce the pain of my mother can you have any suggestions? If it has to set 20 permanent tooth set, how much does it cost?
My teeth is paining very much. The blood is also coming out there is also a cavity in my mouth what should I do now to cure it?
I have some teething issue. Sometimes blood comes from my teeth. When I woke up in morning a saliva kind of comes from my mouth.
I am 20 Years now. My teeth has been paining from 2 Years whenever I eat some cold drink. What should I do?
Which toothpaste is best? I want to know because I used the DABUR RED. I think this is the best one because its made in naturally.
I am having problems on my left side teeth or may be muscle it's so much pain that I can't even chew something properly what should I do.
I am 21 years old I am facing a problem during night when I sleep I always grind my teeth during sleep so what should I do?
Is there any harmful effects of Teeth-Scaling or Teeth-Bleaching ? And Which one is better for cleaning yellow teeth?
I don't like my teeth. There are lot of gaps in between them. How to reshape them and how much will is cost?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.