Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha DhamiYour feedback matters!
I usually have my periods on 10th or 14th or maximum 17th. I had safe sex on 4th may. And I have not got my period till now. Today morning there was just one drop of blood when I was freshening myself up. What is this and why is this happening? PLEASE HELP. URGENT.
Hello sir, I am of aged 20 years I have participated in sex without using condom. She is of aged 25 she has got married and have a children of aged 10-15 years I used to have sex whenever her husband went to states and after coming from states he used to participate in sex with her after his absence I used to go and participate in sex with her. Like this situation was happened many times duration is from one year onwards is there any chances to get hiv/std upto now me and her didn't get any diseases.
- Do not ignore symptoms like easy fatiguability/ tiredness, dizziness, burning sensation of the feet.
- Get your blood sugar levels done if this is the case.
- Diabetes prevalence is increasing rapidly. Early diagnosis can help prevent complications.
My UPT is negative but I feel pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness, headache, sleepiness. Also my lower abdomen is paining sometime. It is a sign of pregnancy.
We want to conceive a baby and trying since 6 month but nothing happened, s he is also getting periods but 3 days late.
Spine problems often cause pain in the most random body parts. Then you start treating other diseases, but, of course, there is no effect.
This is why it is highly important to pay attention to the spine.
If you feel back pain, you can tell which part of the spine is affected by noticing anomalies, thus pointing problems related to a certain organ.
This infographic will help you learn how organs are skillfully linked the spine:
70% of headache occur from the spine.
Tinnitus, difficulty when swallowing, vision problems – all this can be a consequence of intervertebral disc dysfunction.
If you feel tingling or pain in your hands, check your spine in the neck area.
Problems with chest part of the spine can cause pain in the area of the heart, stomach and intestines.
Problems with the lumbar spine can be manifested as pain in the hips, thighs, reducing sensitivity in the legs, as well as walking.
Accordingly, treatment and strengthening the spine can help you get rid of the problems with other organs.
Age of my wife is 35 & she suffered from very irregular menstruation problem she got small cyst in her ovarian what to do ?
I recently had an medical abortion and I taught it was over with the bleeding. During the 3 week that I taught it was done I still went and had intercourse and the guy come in me is it possible I am pregnant.
I am 27 years old merried women .m thyriod patient .my weight is 67 kg .merrige ko 2 saal ho gaye h .aur hm log abi 5 month se baby plan kar rah h but success nai ho pa rahe h .mere period regular aate h .sonography me pata chala ovary me toda swelling hai .mujhe ye pata karna tha ki overy me swelling ko pcod bolte h .aisa me pragnant hona possible h.
No period for 3 months. Can I take meprate 10 mg for 5 days. Will it bring my period back to normal. As I was on yasmin before it for 2 years on and off.
Precautions to be taken before 1st time sex n should I use condom and how to know whether girl is virgin or not.
Worrying slows you down and only makes you dumb. It takes away your usual smartness and leaves you with lot of unwanted negativity. Besides, it makes your look older and your hair whiter! However, it is not easy to stop worrying as we worry about everything and for everyone. What we don't realise is that worrying has seldom achieved anything.
Here few things you can do to keep worrying at bay.
1. Postpone your worries to a specific time of the day - There is no point in worrying about something all day long. Not only does it affect your other work, it also affects your mind. Having said that, worrying can be helpful too. One might find a great solution, just with a little bit of pondering over the topic. So don't shun the worry, instead set aside a time to think about what is worrying you. Not only will it not gnaw on you mind all day, but you too can give it a constructive time when your mind is free of other preoccupations.
2. Use here and now techniques - Always try to remind yourself of what you should do “in this place”, “ at this time”, and focus on the activity or task you need to complete at that hour of the day.
3. Question your act of worrying - Evaluate the amount of time spend on worrying, how worrying is going to help you, how it can solve your problems or for that matter, the problems of others and in what better ways you could have spent the same time.
4. Relax yourself - Worrying can cause anxiety and tension which maintains the preoccupation and blocks the rational thinking process. So relax yourself. Use some systematic relaxation techniques or spend some time on any entertaining activity which relaxes you. Even having a casual chat or coffee along with your friend can be helpful.
5. Identify your negative thoughts - Try to identify the negative thoughts that arise in you which maintains the intensity of your worries. Challenge these negative thoughts and try to replace it with thoughts of hope and success
6. Develop problem solving skills: try to put your worries into a statement which describes the real core problem, brainstorm to find all the available solutions. Try to analyze the available solutions and choose the one that suits you the best. Start the solution at the earliest.
7. Develop acceptance - Many issues which you worry about may be the ones which are not in your control or even sometimes not your problem at all. Develop the tendency to accept that all issues will not be under your control at all times.
8. Prepare yourself to Wait - In case of worries about issues where uncertainty prevail, prepare yourself to wait till a concrete status I arrived at just like waiting for examination results.
9. Develop trust worthy friends - Good and trustworthy friends can help you in distracting your thoughts from the preoccupation with your worries and sometimes even provide effective solutions to the problems. Just sharing your worries with your friends may by itself give you some relief. Be careful not to engage with friend who would further add on to your confusion.
10. Seek help - if you feel that you are finding it difficult to come out of this vicious circle of worrying, don’t hesitate to meet a professional who can help you the resolve the problem
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My friend had unprotected sex 1 week before with her boyfriend. She got her periods on 19 April and she had sex on 13 April. She is concerned because the flow of her period is very light after 1 day. From second and third day it is very light. Is she pregnant? Should she consult a doctor or wait check by home pregnancy test.
I m 29 years married women. I m facing problem in conceiving. I m taking folic acid and calcium tablets regularly from last four months, what happens with me is I missed my periods for 8 to 9 days then I see spotting of brown and pink colour which is thick after two days I see bright red spotting mixed with white discharge and after one day my periods starts. What is my problem. Why Im not able to conceive?
I had an abortion during 10th week as baby had no growth after 6th week. Later on doc tested and said I had an rubella. Is there any treatment to cure it for my next pregnancy.
If ny wife is already pregnant but we don't want baby right now .plz tell m the method except abortion please suggest some other methods she is 1 mnth pregnant only Can I give him pills? mifepristone kindcname it has.
I am 28 years old married woman. Recently according to the reports I am having pcod & thyroid problem. And also I am having severe hair fall! what should I do? please help.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.