Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varsha Dhami
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha DhamiYour feedback matters!
I Had five years gap after my first child. Now I am trying for second baby from four months but no results. Before I did not take any tablets also. Will there be any problem.
I got off my period on Saturday. My general cycle is of 31 days but the last month was 45 days. After I got off my period I had unprotected sex but took an emergency pill. On Wednesday, that is today, I'm bleeding medium again. My periods have been regular before this. Is it something I should worry about?
I recently got married and sometimes my partner and I have unintentional unprotected sex and since I do want to get pregnant as of now I take emergency contraception pill. But now its 4th time I notice that I get a huge boil after every pill I intake on my body. Please suggest method of contraception incase we have unprotected sex in future or maybe a situation we cannot avoid and go under emotions. Looking forward for a reply. Thank you.
We got married 3 years ago. From last year we are trying for a baby. But we are unsuccessful. My wife age is 22 years her weight is 42 kg. Height is 5.2 feet. She also don't have her period at time. Period always get delay by 10 15 days. Some time it more days. Please advise.
Dear sir my wife treated by PCOS and she miscarried on march 2017 my Dr. suggested GOECYST-M for three month but no pregnancy occurred till date Dr. says all tests are normal and suggested to wait one month more. Kindly give suggestions. Age-28 years wt-54 kg.
Hi From a long time I have been experiencing some problems with my sex life at the time of excitement I could not be able to erect my penis at adesired level. I have been experiencing inguinal herniya from my childhood what should I do.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.