Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vandna TanejaYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. I'm 25 yrs, 112 kgs, 155 cm height. I have PCOD, got continuous bleeding over 3 months, and have taken medications. My doc advised me to undergo Bariatric surgery. But I'm very much confused and depressed about doing surgery and all. I'm not interested too. And one Doctor advised me to follow Paleo diet or a good protein diet for weight loss. I need a true guidance in this moment, I'm really very much worried and depressed about my body. Please doc help me.
This is the one thing you should NOT do before sex
Follow this tip for better sexual health and an even better orgasm
Do you have the habit if peeing before or after sex?
A Recent study has shown that urinating before sex makes it more likely that you will catch a urinary tract infection.
That it was a common misconception that one should pee before having sex, as opposed to keeping it in and releasing it only after the deed.
It is much safer and better for your health to pee after sex. It is actually mandatory that you do this. So the best thing you can do for your sexual health is to hold you pee until when you are done as having sex after peeing is the number one cause of post-coital urinary tract infections, also known as honeymoon cystitis.
'Bacteria have tiny pilli that act as Velcro hooks, which allow them to attach themselves to the urethral lining,' says the doctor, adding that holding on helps clear a possible infection by helping dislodge it.
Finally, he also mentioned that this mostly applies to females rather than males, as opposed to the usual thinking.
Most women have actually reported that holding their pee before sex has led to even deeper orgasm.
Hi Some times I have got some symbolls of pregnancy but till I am not pregnant from my period (55 days had pass to my period )
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) refers to the infection that occurs in the female reproductive organs. It happens when sexually transmitted bacteria infect the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes on spreading from the vagina. Generally, the cervix plays the role of preventing the bacteria from entering the vagina and infecting the reproductive organs. But when the cervix becomes exposed to an STD, it loses its power to put a stop to the spread of these microorganisms to the reproductive organs.
What causes this condition?
STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia have been found to be responsible for about 90% of PID cases.
Some of the other causes include
- Pelvic procedures
The condition is only detected later in life when you face difficulty in getting pregnant or have chronic pelvic pain complaints. If you experience symptoms like vomiting, high fever, pain in the lower abdomen and instances of fainting, you should immediately seek a doctor.
What puts you at risk for PID?
Certain factors may put you at a higher risk for PID and these are:
- Instances of sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia (an STD that can occur from anal, oral or vaginal sex) and gonorrhea (a condition that causes discharge from the vagina or urethra) can make you prone to developing PID.
- Douching on a regular basis can increase your risk of PID as it disrupts the equilibrium of good and bad bacteria in your vagina, and may hide the symptoms of the condition as well.
- Even a previous history of PID can increase your chances of having another episode of PID.
- Compared to older women, teenagers who are sexually active are more prone to developing PID.
- Having multiple sexual partners can also put you at a greater risk for PID and STDs.
Dear sir/mam My girlfriend has been facing her periods now a days but the problem is that she goes 7-8 time in a day with a lot of pain. Earlier she had to go only 3-4 time over a day. So now I want to ask you that is it there any sexual problem or something else. Plzzzz write to me thanks.
Is that orgasm for woman is achieved easily by licking their vagina? If not what is the way of making them orgasm easier?
I am 30 year old woman I have 10 month son I breastfeed him daily bt now my husband want to drink breast milk so can I give him?
Ginger juice. 1 cup
Garlic juice 1 cup
Apple cider vinegar 1 cup
Lemon juice 1 cup
Take a pan and mix all juices in it. Boiled it until it remains 1 cup. Now enjoy this drink daily early morning empty stomach 1 teaspoon with honey. After 2 months you will see removal of stone.
I want to do anal sex with my wife. What precautions should I take while doing anal sex with her? And how to do for long time without paining her? Please help me its my dream to do anal sex with my wife plzzz help me doctor.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
My wife is suffering with severe stomach ache and back pain during periods how can she overcome that.
For too long, nuts have been shunned from diets because they contain fat. On the contrary, nuts are actually good for you! Nuts contain many, many nutrients that are required by your body. So before you think skipping out on nuts is okay, read to know more.
Nuts and your health
Nuts contain fibre, protein, copper, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin E and monounsaturated fats. They are also packed with antioxidant phytochemicals. Thus, nuts are a powerhouse of nutrients that can greatly lower the danger of heart diseases. They also have been found to reduce bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels. Also, nuts can prevent your arteries from hardening.
Nuts and your diet
Nuts are filling, nutritious and delicious, which is what every dieter wants in their diet. In fact, if you want to stay loyal to your diet, nuts could prove to be very helpful. The fibre and fat content in nuts is filling, curbing your hunger and making you eat less. Studies have found out, because this quality of nuts, people did lose weight when they incorporated nuts in their diet. It also helped them stick to their diets for a long time.
Nothing is good in excess, and sometimes too much of a good thing can end up harming you. Just because nuts are healthy, it doesn’t mean one should overindulge. Like every food, nuts too contain calories. The math is simple too much nuts equals extra calories. It is always better to control portion. While nuts are rich in dietary fibre and monounsaturated fats, you need to make sure you don’t eat it blindly.
Eating amnesia, where you don’t pay attention to what you’re eating, is common when it comes to nuts. When you eat nuts by a handful, chances are you don’t pay attention as you reach for that third or fourth serving. This adds to your calorie count. The best way to avoid eating amnesia is to control your portion. Pre-portion your nuts in bags, or grab a handful and stow away the rest.
Here are a few tips on how you can include nuts in your diet, and control their portions:
1. Add nuts to your cold or hot cereal for a wholesome breakfast
2. Scatter some almonds over yoghurt for a quick snack
3. Add some peanuts to level up your frozen yoghurt
4. Add nuts to muffins, waffles, pancakes or bread
5. Flavour your steamed vegetables with some nuts