Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a 30 years old male having wife and 2 kids and I am also a drinker sometimes heavily but not that I cannot stop drinking I stop when I want to. My question is whether i am diabetic or not. This past weekend I drank heavily and from monday night I cud not sleep, i am sweating heavily tho I feel cold but when I stop drinking for like 2 days this goes away. N my glans penis used to get dirty very soon even wen washed regularly. Is this a symptom of diabetes? Please help.
She is 45 years old female and suffering from swelling and pain in legs. The pain is almost burning. Also there's no redness and itching just continuous pain.
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible.
Can you suggest ways to improve one's white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets? Any medications, drugs or natural foods? Thanks Anil Bhatia.
What are symptoms of dengue fever and how can we protect our self from dengue fever and precautionary measures.
I have headache, neck pain, foot pain, and hand pain, leg pain how to get a solution please give me answer.
I am not feeling well. I fall in high depression, causes to pain in heart. So please give me solution.
What are different types of diseases that can happen when blood comes from right nose and right portion of head is in pain.
Male 28 yrs. Maximum for 10 days he is going continuous motion - watery stool. He used medicines but of no use. He became very weak so they kept salin for him. May be it is diarrhoea. No blood in stool, stomach pain, fever. Only watery stool.
Hello doctor. I am 28 yrs old male, I have been masturbating since 10 yrs, I am facing premature ejaculation problem, and night falls,, I want to reduce the habit of masturbating because of that I am becoming very thin and cannot able to gain weight., I am going to get married in two months, So, will there be any future problems with my wife regarding sex or child birth.
I have gastric problem and acidity do you have any homely solution please give me solution for this.
There is a problem with me that I am suffering from headache from last three years, even I wear my chasma every day. So whats to do?
I am having headache since last two days. I have done many home experiments but they did not react what to do.
I am 25 years old. I have problem sexual related. I have sperm with my toilet when I go for fresh in morning since last 2 month and have nightfall problem also. What should I do?
I am 45 years old male living in Delhi (India). From last 2-3 years my sexual power/ erection becoming week day by day. Also having early ejaculation problem. Kindly suggest remedies, so that I can live a normal family life. I am a healthy person and no chronic disease.
Dear sir/madam, my age is 25, having fever and full body pain, still monday afternoon to till now, I have taken medicine dolo-650 after that, yesterday I have visited pharmacist he has given me ranmox-cv 625 and aldigesic p this two medicine I have taken but it is not recover please what I will do let me know. I need to check up blood test.
I am getting fever at night times and getting drowsy my age is 21 male. What medicine I have to use.
. Only drink boiled n cooled water.
. Take fresh warm food.
. Drink lime water with sugar once for cleaning your body.
. Avoid curd n yoghurt.
. People used to curds switch to buttermilk instead.
. Cover urself properly to avoid insect bites.
. Maintain personal hygiene.
. Drink plenty of water. Would be good if water is processed with little ginger
. Avoid excessive fast foods.
. Maintain your hands hygiene.
. Enjoy good health!