Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana Sodi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana SodiYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant of 9 weeks and 3 days. Had a USG report and saw that heart rate is 142/min with 27 mm growth. Is it normal for my baby? Anything you suggest for better and health baby? I don't drink plenty of water is that good for the health of my baby? How much water I have to drink a day and what I will eat at this point of time so that my baby will be healthy ?
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Sometimes they might also have tiny black specks on them. Warts usually form on the hands, feet, face and genitals, although they may appear on other parts of the body in some cases.
What causes the formation of warts? Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family.This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the next. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
Following are the ways to treat warts:
- Laser treatment - Another form of wart removal is pulsed-dye laser treatment. An ablative co2 laser acts by cutting and burning the wart. In this type of treatment the affected blood vessels are burnt, leading to the death of the infected tissue, following which the wart too disappears. However, this method is not commonly used if other treatment methods tend to work as it is painful and may leave behind scars.
- Vaccine - Sometimes your dermatologist may recommend the use of human papillomavirus (hpv) vaccine to successfully eliminate warts.
- Over-the-counter wart removers - Over-the-counter wart treatments containing salicylic acid (a type of fungicide) as an active ingredient are commonly used for effective removal of warts. These medications generally eliminate warts by removing the topmost layer of the skin, following the peel-off process.
- Immune therapy - When warts refuse to vanish after the use of all common treatments, this method is put into use. This type of treatment involves the use of medications or solutions, which strengthens your immune system so that it can repel warts. In this case your warts may be injected with an antigen or a solution or cream may be applied on them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
My daughter age 19 is suffering from swelling in all body in all clench test found vitamin d is 0 other all blood and urine reports are normal advice a treatment. Thanks.
During my mensuration cycle my vagina pains, the pain is really unbearable. The pain starts one day before and lasts till 7-8 days. Pain increase when I urinate. My periods are very normal, 28 days cycle, 3-4 days every cycle. Kindly suggest some home remedies.
Female, I am 50 Years old. Height 158 cms. What is my ideal weight. I m 58 kgs now. But look very thin. I used to be 72 kgs and I brought down by weight to 58 by neuropathy. I am yet to reach menopause, what shall I do? Please advice.
Mujhe pcod ki problem hai mera weight or brest bahut jayada hai please mujhe mera diet chart btaye. Weight kam karne ke liye.
My wife is pregnant. She is 25 years old. Avocado fruit is take in pregnancy? Where and which time period? Any disadvantage?
1. It helps to reduce gastric problems
2. And helps to clean the bowels
3. And benefits a bright full day