Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana SanwalkaYour feedback matters!
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.
There is pain in my back and leg due to secret abortion and my mom doesn't know about that. I am in problem.
Hello Doc, On 16 July Me and My girl Spent some love moments together but did not do intercourse, just done touch, rubbing from out side with use of protection. After that of 9 days on 25 July she got her periods too. And then we did not do anything. But now (in august) her periods are not coming. Its being 6 days over of her date. What is the reason. Any chance of Prag? Does it need to prag test? What should we do? Please help.
I am 22 years old I have already two years baby. My last periods is on 25.06.2016 till now I dint get my periods. I took pregnancy test so it is positive. I want to abort it pls suggest me tablet and the procedure its urgent please.
Hello doctor, I am unmarried and still virgin. I tried to do sex with my boyfriend but couldn't successful. It's paining while inserting the penis. Only half of the penis inserts. Am I fine or some problem I have? Please advice. Thanks, Archana.
I am suffering from pcod. I have irregular periods. I am having periods only after the intake of meprate. I am unable to conceive. I have gained weight from 65 to 80 kg. I want to know. How I can get cured and conceived.
The validity of Mirena will expire in 2017, when l will be 49+.Will l have menopause at that time due to Mirena or menopause will come in its normal course? Does Mirena have any effect on menopause. If my problem exists after the expiry dt of Mirena, do l have to have another Mirena insertion?Please tell.
I am 24 years old. Before 2 years I got marriage after sex my wife complain burn inside pussy. So why it happened there is some problem its happen last 2 week. please give some suggestions.
Hello doctors, My wife is now 6th months of pregnant, is she can take progesterone in 6th month, because she just forget to take progesterone in her starting months.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
Can I conceive with a retroverted uterus? My gynec put me on Clomid and after trigger shot I ovulated on 17th day. Took duphaston from. 21 april to, 25th April. But got my periods on 29th April. My hsg test is normal. I had given birth to a boy 8 years ago I lost him last year in accident pls help me. I had a surgical abortion in2011 opted by me only. My husband results are normal. Will I conceive again. I am 5 feet and 61kg taking THYRONORM 50 mg the is 3.9 as of now.
Hi, we had unprotected sex! On 21st may! But he didn't Cum inside me! And my period usually comes on 4 t h to 6 th of every month! But yesterday I had pain in pelvic region and even had pain in the chest! And today morning I had blood stains in the pant! I am totally worried! Am I pregnant? I don't want to get pregnant! How may I save from getting pregnant? Any solution to it!
I have a small lump in my left breast since 2 years. Also a serous discharge is coming out from nipple while pressing. No dimpling and pain. Is it a carcinoma or fibroadenoma? The amount of discharge is hardly one drop. Whether it s a carcinoma? Need a surgery?
I am 21 and married I am trying to conceive and I want to have twins what are the Chance's that I can have twins and how can i?
I am 20 yrs. Old and I am late in periods by 4 days my final exams are going on. I did never had any sex and this problem of late periods last happened in month of July my length of menstrual cycle is 33 days please tell me the reason of late in periods as it worries me a lot.
Hello please advise me meri dates me kuch problem h flow bhut km ho rha h aur hmesa 5 ya 6 din late ati h m bhut preshan hu.
Am 26 weeks of pregnant, I was 65kg when I conceive baby, now am 83KG I have put up about 20kg, which is very abnormal. Am not having sugar, BP or thyroid. However I was a fat from my childhood, I have reduced my weight being in diet and exercise. Now am not able to do diet or exercise my body is not co-operating. Am so worried about my weight and feeling stressed, how can I overcome this. Will I loose my weight after my delivery. Or what can I do for this, please help
My wife have polycystic and her periods are not correct it will come 45 days so I want to know whether she will get pregnant is there any home remedies for curing polycystic.
Pregnancy and child birth are some of the most important functions of a woman’s life, and they have a life long bearing on how her body functions as well. A normal delivery or a vaginal delivery is something that a majority of women prefer because it is one of the most normal ways of delivering a baby without having to go through an invasive or surgically induced method that will also include the aid of medication. So what all can you expect when you are going through a normal or a vaginal delivery? Here is a quick list.
- Birth plan: During the final trimmest of your pregnancy and especially during the ninth month, it is important to have a birthing plan in place. By this time, it will be clear that you are going through your pregnancy in a normal manner without any problems or complications that may have a bearing on the way you will deliver the child. It will be pretty clear that you are going to have a normal delivery, in which case it is important to talk to your doctor and your partner about who will be with you when you deliver the child, and at what point you may ask for an epidural. Also, remember to include the complications that can lead to the employment of other delivery methods like forceps or a caesarean section.
- Early phase of delivery: During the early phase of your delivery, the amniotic sac, which is a fluid filled protective sac, will burst. This sac usually protects the baby. Once this water breaks, you will be in active labour. For many women, the contractions and labour pains begin before the water actually breaks, in which case, the doctor may have to rupture the sac manually or with the help of medication.
- Contractions: The tightening and releasing of your uterus is known as a contraction. These contractions will start to come in lesser intervals as the delivery progresses. It is important to keep track of the number of minutes between each contraction as this will help the doctor monitor the delivery. These may not be the most reliable indication of the progression of your labour and delivery, because sometimes, these contractions may also be false alarms like Braxton Hicks contractions, which may happen at various points during your third trimester.
- Opening of the Cervix: The opening or dilation of the cervix will usually take place eventually along with the contractions. Usually, this opening is about 3 to 4 centimeters with a passage connecting the vagina with the uterine cavity. When this dilation reaches 10 centimeters, it means that the baby is ready to start crowning. At this point, the contractions will also be closer and you will be urged to begin pushing so that the baby may enjoy a safe passage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.