Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana KochharYour feedback matters!
I have depression problem, I am taking medicine daxid50 last 40 days, in between I have skipped medicine 4 days, now I am suffering from neck stiffness and backside knees joint stiffness and little pain, is this medicine side effect or something else please plz guide.
Dear Doctors, I am having continuous pain in either of my legs (not exactly pain but it feels better when kept pressed) though am using mustard oil and taking enough rest but its been more than 10 days and it is still there.
It has been 6 weeks from when I fractured my clavicle. Would it be right to begin some kind of exercise for the shoulders? If so what exercise would you recommend.
Hello doctor. I am having epigastric pain which radiates in back since last two three months which is relieved by walking. The pain remains for couple of hours. I had PPI for 2 months and was also treated for HPylori a month back after endoscopy which came positive however the rest of it was normal. USG was also normal. I constantly have a discomfort in my abdomen region. Recently, I again had the same pain for which I was asked to get an amylase test. The test results was 116 (reference range for lab <90). Is this high or due to pancreatitis? Please suggest?
I am 28 year old when I am sleeping on the flat bed my back pains very much. Give me some suggestions.
I have made road accident before 2 months but but at the time of walking I am feeling pain in left leg knee. So give me the suggestions about ligament injury. And treatment.
I have knee problem from last 3 years. And also have problem in my legs when I got long walk. What should I do for this?
I am 65 years old male, having backache since a very long time. I have tried all oil treatment's and pain relief sprays but no improvement. Please suggest me something that can relieve my spinal cord pain permanently.
My mom is 58 yrs old . she is having pain in the wrist part of the right hand, as a result of which she is unable to move her hands up in the air. Kindly suggest a remedy to overcome her pain.
I have severe back pain and slip disks every once in a while. Cn you suggest some remedies to cure it?
My mother have the problem at the back. So it's quite painful you know that's why there is any way out. So can you please help me.
I am occasionally having a pain in my left leg since the past year. And I think my legs are binding a little bit.
My back and legs are paining frm last 10 day amd x ray report says (Partial socialization of L5 is noted with mildly reduced disc space between L5-S1) kindly help me with treatment or it is normal.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.