Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana ChatrathYour feedback matters!
There are many spots on my legs as a result of ingrown hair after waxing and due to rashes in summer heat since past 3 years. I have used Calak lotion as well but spots are still there. How can I get rid of them?
Hlo sir im tried andupset I have treatment skin but not improvement light spots not remove not fair hua color sir mere color bhot fair but one years its TO dullness not glowing and dark hota jara tha jis dekhya unhone ny onetone cream and some loston diya or tab di please sir help me hlp I want My fairness please plz I needed hlp.
I am having hair loss problem from lath three month I have used all products but its not control so please solve the complete solution.
I am loosing hair quickly. My hair line receding day by day and almost bald patches developed on the hair line. Afetr using livon hair gain my hairfall decreases but their is no growth of hairs. Kindly suggest me some medical treatments because home remedies are not working. Where is hardly any good hairspclist. M very much tensed because of this.
I have some pimples in my face some times pimples are gone but white shades are coming. But I am not using any face creams and face powder also so please help me.
Due to dandruff when I itch my scalp some blood with dandruff layer come what to do I used dandruff free shampoo too.
I have got irritation and burning on my testis skin and ring type rashes in groin. The skin turned red and is burning and itchy. What should I do. Skin is coming out and cracks can be seen.
Hello doctor I am affected by pimple by the age of 18 and now I am 24 still I am facing the same problem pls suggest me which medicine will cure the pimple and diet so for pls. My skin is little oily.
Dear sir/ mam my hair is falling from last 2 year I tried many oil but couldn't give me satisfaction so please give me proper suggestion can I get back them all.
Hi sir my name is sanjeev. My mother have a psoriasis problem from many years so please tell me what is the permanent solution for that.
Face becoming dull day by day sir, Face is not glowing. Mine is oily skin. So kindly suggest me a BEST Face wash or soap! thanks in advance.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.