Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali SainiYour feedback matters!
I am 48, yrs I have noticed a small lump like in my right breast which was noticed during my menstruation last month and it is still there what should I do there is no pain.?
I have thyroid and I am taking thyronorm 75 mcg current thyroid is 2.270. I am getting my periods 56 days. Now light spotting from 2 days. Hpt is negative. Is there a chance of pregnancy.
On 10Aug 2016, I and my girlfriend have foreplay from outside the cloth but my penis was out of my pant and she was in pants and underwear I touches her vagina from outside of the cloth and I took her side and masturbated myself and ejaculated on ground later on I touches her clitoris with my hand and started rubbing it and today 12Aug I have her unwanted 72 and after 2 Hour her stomach started paining I know itz side effect but I want to know that 1) when her stomach will stop paining and when this side effect will get lost 2) Her last period was on 24Th july so it is estimated to come on 21StAug just 9 days are left for her period so say me when her period will come after taking Pills and if period come than there is any chance of pregnancy or any tension for pregnancy plzzz give me Answer God bless you.
She has tested negative for pregnancy twice but is late for periods by two weeks. What could be the reason? She has a history of irregular periods too. In the beginning of the year she had periods for 51 days. Gynaec told it's a hormone thing that all will become alright after first pregnancy. Please help.
I got married on 6TH and I skipped my periods even though I didn't have intercourse till now with my husband. Skipping of periods is first time. Yesterday we tried to have intercourse my vagina was also dry so we stopped. Please advise.
I have unprotected sex with my husband before 8 days within one hour I take unwanted 72 but still bleeding doesn't occur what is the problem. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Plzz tell me.
My expected period is Jan 27 2017, but I have my brother marriage on Jan 29. I am going to try for some natural remedies for preparing my periods. But if it is not getting happen, whether I can take medicines for postponing the periods. If yes, from when I have to take it and what medicine to take. I have some vaginal clotting during my C -Section Ist delivery. Is taking medicine will cause any problem? One of my friend suggested primolut N tablet (3 times a day for 5 days from the 9th day of last period. Whether I can opt for that too). Please clarify.
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.
My wife suffering menses problem last 18 yrs. We had consulted so many doctors but problem is same she is taking menpauz L since last 7 yrs. Her cycle start on time and stop after 7 -8 days. From 5 th day onward she feel some pain in stomach and gas develop in the stomach. Kindly suggest where we should consult my nearest place is Gurgaon.
Hi, I am 25years old female. I got married before 1 and half years. We didn't do any restriction to get pregnancy. We are doing sex continuously but still now I am not pregnant. I got period on Nov26. For the last time we have unprotected sex from Dec 5 to Dec 12. My cycle vary from 24 to 30 days. But I am having slight Nausea, dizzy.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I got allergies some times. And skin rashes and itching during ovulation and during periods. And pain ful periods Please suggest wat to do.
Hi doctor I am a 47 year old healthy female . And while I enjoy sex totally I have never been able to orgasm .
My wife is pregnant two months over. She is feeling very cold in day n night Tim, Body is very warm in night Tim. Is this normal during pregnancy? Or need to consult doctor.
Not eating well, and always drinking soft drink everyday causes eating disorder right? Then eating disorder leads to hormonal balance. Which causes breast tenderness, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness (sometimes) hungry or craving, unable to breath properly, irritated, depression, urinating frequently w/ small amounts, skips menstrual period, bloated tummy, cannot sleep well, always farted gas out and suddenly just feel cold? Right? Plsss help. Just type in YES OR NO and a explanation! pls.
I had an unprotected sex some days back, but had a contraceptive tab (I-pill) the next day. I got the withdrawal bleeding in some days but that was for just a day. Now it's been 15 days since that bleeding and according to my cycle I should have got my periods 5 days back but I did not get. I am tensed. I would really appreciate if I get the answer. Thanks.
Im 22 years old me and my partner had unprotected sex last month and she got her periods 4 days late but she had regular bleeding and flow of periods but this month also periods are running late are their any chances of pregnancy even after getting her periods.
Hello Doctor, Last month I got my usg and reports says I have urine fibroid of 30×26 mm. My periods are regular but severe pain on 2nd day. Is there any treatment for the same except surgery. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
Fish is one of the great things for your heart and as the saying goes what is good for your heart is good for sex. We should add fish to our meals and have some sort of fish at least once a week. Salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. These are great to help elevate the dopamine levels in the brain which help trigger arousal. Studies further show that high levels of Omega-3 help a person be happier and more at ease, which in turn helps them with arousal and sex.
Apart from these benefits omega 3 lowers the symptoms of depression which is a major source of sexual health problems. It also helps with better brain function, heart arrhythmias, blood clots, better brain function, and protection against dementia.
Fish is also high in L-argine, and as we wrote on the site before in fruits for sexual health, argine stimulates the release of growth hormone and is turned into nitric oxide in the body. Which in turn is crucial when it comes to erections for men, it also helps women with their sexual function.