Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dental problem my teeth are not gud I think I am suffering from pairia so please give me a right suggestion.
I suffer from chronic bad breath and my oral hygiene skills are fantastic. What should I do? PLease tell me.
Mera masude 2 din se fule hue hai aur kuch khata hu toh pain hota hai. Ishke hone ka reason kya hai aur remedies kya hai.
I am 20 years boy actually I had a problem of yellow teeth. How to make it white is this will be possible with doctor consultancy or by following any items while brushing. Since of yellow teeth I am scared of laughing loudly and unable to speak with my friends or colleagues properly.
I had my wisdom tooth extracted I do not have pain and swelling but, I thnk I have fever and bad breath is that sign of infection.
My teeth are bleeding whenever I brush, sometimes it is coming occasionally also, problem is from past 4/5 year, I have checked all toothpaste available in market (colgate, pepsodent, close up.) but no result. I can see blood when ever I eat fruits like apple, guava etc on it, or whenever I wash my teeth. Please guide me what to do, if possible please suggest some expert doctors in delhi.
Hello doctor, my frontal teeths are protruding day by day at the age of 39 steel braces will be work out or removal of frontal teeths (i.E. 4teeths) by replacing artificial teeths will be ok. Which one will be apt for me kindly suggest me. Scaling has done in my case 4 times till date.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.