Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaikshkhi RustagiYour feedback matters!
I am having diabetes. My recent report for fasting I am having 173 and for PP it is 249. Kindly advice the medicine and suitable exercise and diet plan.
Hello, my age is 49 ,There is a pain in my joints and my uric acid is 7, I am a badminton player, when I take medicine it will be fine but when I don't there is pain starts in my joints and legs. So guide me which doctor ,medicine and food is helpful for me.
I am getting boils on my two right hand fingers, index and thumb. This comes and goes. I am diabetic, taking medicine. Fating 105 and pp 189.
My grandfather is diabetes patient and doctor still change their medicine to control sugar near about 10 times but it was still facing fluctuations in sugar level. Can he start for regular insulin injection and also suggest special food as he is very weak. His age are 75 years. Thanx.
thyroid test reports: T3 observational result 1.1ng/dl , normal range 0.7-2.04ng/dl, T4 observational result 12.4 microg/L normal range 4.6-12microg/L TSH 0.9microg/L normal range 0.3-5.5microg/L do I have any thyroid issue? Or it is normal.
I am 25 year old male. My thyroid function test shows slight increase in t3 other parameters are normal. No other symptom. Do I need more investigations. What is the reason for raised t3.
Sir. I am 67 yes old and diabetic since 2013, for the last 2_3 yes. Feeling no sensation in my both. Feet figures .Taking GP 1 FORTE. FORXIGA 10 MG. BP IS UNDER control. ALSO TAKING roseday F10 and Nebicard 5/mg.in the night. My fasting sugar remains 110_140. Main question is how my feet sensation can be cured?
Diabetes is a common disease that causes insulin to be produced in inadequate amount resulting in the fluctuation of blood sugar level. For a diabetic patient, regular exercise is a must. However, this does not mean that you need to sign up for a gym membership immediately. If you prefer exercising at home, you could also try yoga. Yoga can be described as a collection of asanas or positions that help strengthen the mind and body.
Yoga not only nourishes the body, but also has to ability to calm your mind and reduce the ill effects of stress.
Since stress is a key factor that influences the elevation of blood sugar level, yoga helps in balancing the sugar level. Yoga also makes a person more mindful of whatever he or she might be doing. This in turn is helpful in making healthy lifestyle decisions, such as eating a balanced diet and restricting the intake of sweet foods. Along with lowering blood sugar level, yoga also helps balance cholesterol and blood pressure level and aids in healthy weight loss. A few yoga exercises every diabetic should try to include in his or her exercise routine are:
- Pranayama: This breathing exercise helps oxygenate blood and improves circulation. It also helps fight stress and calms the mind.
- Setubandhasana: This asana helps regulate blood pressure levels and keeps the mind calm. It also aids in smooth digestion and stretches the spine and neck. Setubandhasana also helps in relieving symptoms of menopause in women.
- Balasana: This asana is also popularly known as the child’s pose. It helps stretch and strengthens muscles in the hips, thighs and ankles and is a good remedy for back aches that result from prolonged periods of sitting in the same position. It also helps fight stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vajrasana: According to Ayurveda, 12 inches above the anus is a spot known as the kanda. The kanda is a point which sees over 72000 nerve converging. This yoga asana massages the kanda and relaxes the mind. It also helps improve the digestion process and thus ensures that food moves smoothly through the system.
- Sarvangsana: This yoga asana is renowned for its ability to regulate the functioning of the thyroid glands. These glands are responsible for the proper functioning of the digestive, nervous and reproductive system and for regulating metabolism. When metabolism is regulated, energy does not stay stored excessively in the form of fat and hence blood sugar levels also get stabilised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.