Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Vaikshkhi RustagiYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient My blood sugar is 89 random I have a lot of symptoms such as body ache, shivering, leg pain, and I have a lot of. What should i do?
Dr. my mthr test v did bfre 5 days she. Gt fasting plasma glucose 233 n corr. Urine glucose (fasting) NIL n post prandial plasma glucose is 354 n corr. Urine glucose (post lunch) is smthng. Lk ++++++ symbol given so Dr. I nt understand my mthr. Hvng sugar I wnt to confirm tht if hve Wht procedure to do to decrease sugar.
Hi sir/ madam, I am a diabetic patient, 39 yrs, 87 kgs weight and doing 1 hour evening walk and also having 8 to 9 neam tree leafs daily after evening walk. Whether it gives any health benefit for a sugar patient. I last time checked my status ie 150 240 sugar levels.
Sir, having severe thyroid problem tsh level is 8.50 and I am taking 50 mg tab thyronorm. Even then level is not coming down feeling tired and back bone ,knees and legs are paining vitamins n calcium if any I don't know Dr. kindly help. Plz.
My dad is diabetic patient, his age is 60 years, he is facing some health problems and he is approximately 110 kg, kindly suggest you have any ayurvedic medicines for curing / controlling diabetics and obesity.
I am 49 yrs male blood report plasma glucose fasting. 111 and post lunch. 195 having feet burning pls give me advice. Thanks.
Hi, I have pcos , I have taken treatment earlier after which I conceived immediately after onerehular cycle. After delivery pco continued and I took medicine for 6 months until Nov 2015. I had two regular cycles in Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 but since Feb 2016 I did not ovulate. I consulted a gynec, however she said since my age is 34, oral pills for treating pco is not recommended and told me to reduce weight as that is the only way to regulate my menses. In the mean time I also got tested for hyperthyroid . My tsh level 0.08. I am taking meds for thyroid. Can anyone pls tell me how to treat pco. Is it true not to take oral pills for regulating cycle at age of 34. Thanks.
I'm 22years female. Married an years ago and TTC for past 8months with pcod and thyroid. Hormone tablets stopped working on my body and so I started acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture treatment was effective but now i'm having periods for past 50 days. Bleeding is not stopping even in acupuncture. Suggest me what should I do further (I don't want to take any hormone tablets or medicine)
My sugar level is high after taking food. Insulin are used but it is not effective What should I do?
I am currently suffering from Hamerroids. It's itchy and from today minor blood stains observed. Please help. I'm Diabetes 2 patient.
My mom's age is 42 and her blood sugar level is 157. This is checked after 2 hours having a meal. Is this a normal level? Can she eat all the things normally or have to take any precautions?
How often should a diabetic get sugar levels tested. Should he every time get FBS & PPS, or is RBS enough.
I am 62 year old man since last 4 months I started getting pain just below my left feet just 2 inches behind my thumb diagnosed by doctor, says uric acid is the cause for all complications now regularly taking medicine. Doctor adviced not to take. Highly proteinous food & not to take whiskey. If I walk more then slight pain start. I take hot water compression then rub with iodex then crept bandage. Please advice.
Actually my age is 24. But few days back I had my thryoid test done and my tsh level came to be high. Doctor suggested me to start thyxonorm medicine. But I just want to know is there any homeopathic treatment for thyroid?
I am a house wife, after working continuously I got swelling on my legs and face. Sometimes I feel giddiness and too much weakness. Can it be a symptom of diabetes.
I have hyperthyroid. Putting on weight. Acne and delay menses. Irritation is also the big reason of my face's dullness. Body fat is increasing very fast. Need help.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.