Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav SharmaYour feedback matters!
Many times I have a pain in my backside of head, upr neck also, its a not relifabl pain for some time. And many time I got a pain upr the stumk area below the chest. Please suggest me what is tgis, and I do for relif.
Sir! I convey namaste to Lybrate team first of all. My penis has been shrunken. Its length is 1 inch in flaccid state and 4 inch in erected state. My penis glans is open and not covered by fore skin. There is less skin on my penis. I have been masturbating since the age of 10. What should I do to increase the size of penis. Whether I should marry or not. One girl rejected me on this ground that I will not be able to satisfy. My penis doesn't look from out side. Even I have small testes. Her family members rejected me by looking my outlook. Please help me I shall be much obliged to you throughout my life. How should I convince to any girl in this circumstance. Please help me! May god bless you. They were murmuring that I am impotent. Please help I am scattered after this incident.
I am 34 years old male. Since last 6 months I am suffering from fever and dry cough. I have consulted with doctor many times. Now fever is in control. But dry cough problem not cured. Kindly give some suggestions what to do.
Sir /Mem. I'm suffering from dyspepsia/indigestion & acid gas problem many times. Which tests should I do and which medicine to take.
I have pcos, cysts in my left ovary, doctor has prescribed evacure for 3 months. Ibhave bot had my periods for two months now. It has been 3 days I started taking evecare. When should inexpectnmy next period from taking evecare tablets?
Dear Sir, This is Sekhar, My penis gets right curved when erected fully. Its almost 45 to 50 degree curvature and having problems during intercourse. Does there any medical treatment To Penis to be straighten up. Thanks.
Sir I have a TB with hemoptysis. Occur second time after 1 month though done 8 month treatment as per doctor advise. Due to low immunity power, tb flow again. So please advise best food for get more immunity power please please.
Iam 24 years old and I have allergy problems especially with dust. My skin is dry skin. Now on my skin it's getting scratched here and there with wrinkles. What can I do. I consulted doctor and he gave me some medicines.
My husband is suffering from cough from last 12 months he take many medicine but no result what should I do.
How to produce High testosterone level in the body naturally and daily. Give your advise what should I include in my diet and which exercise to do that can help me produce testosterone at a good level. Thank you.
I have been married for 3 years. We are planning for a child. But my wife is not able to conceive. I am concerned about my penis length which also could be a reason for not able to conceive. I have also read about different medicine available online for increasing the penis length but not sure if they really work and don't have any side effects. Please guide me on the same.
The doctor told me that I have familial MONOMELIC AMYOTROPHY but none of my family member has this. Only my elder brother has same problem but not so severe. My hands have wasted and nerves can be seen. I am unable to lift anything for a long time with my left hand. One doctor advised me to take FOLVITE tablets but still there is no improvement. Can any doctor please suggest me some medicines so that I can regain my strength in my hands?
I had fever from past 4 days, so I got tested for platelet count and dengue. Dengue nsi is positive and my platelet count is 1.81 Lakh's. Is der any problem further?
Since last few days in morning I have muffled ears. I feel something wrong with my ears. I feel blockage of sound. But if I press both the ears and its okay for sometime. But I have my lunch it becomes normal. And I feel better. I feel that the brain has stopped working. And this leads to negative thoughts. But after lunch everything seems to be okay. Last night I had a pain in the right forearm for 2 hours and then it stopped. What could be wrong? I am really worried.
I had a habit of going restroom 4 or 6 times a day. Before sleep, after getting wake up, after having tiffen, n after lunch, n after dinner. Like this ill go to lavotary. Am staying in hostel. For months onwards I had this problem. What I have to do. Is there any natural therapy for this. Pls suggest.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is such a disorder of personality that causes mood swings, self-esteem issues, impulsive behavior and recurrent self-harm behaviour. It is very difficult to lead a normal life with these varied psychological issues.
A patient suffering from BPD maintains unstable relationships with other people, shows inappropriate emotional reactions and possesses suicidal or self-harm tendencies. It is purely a personality disorder caused due to multiple factors. Patients suffering from BPD may find it difficult to stay alone.
Causes of BPD:
- Neglect and/or sexual abuse
- Some kind of childhood trauma like abandonment
- Loss of a dear one
- Neuro-chemical disturbance in the brain
- Genetic vulnerability
- Prolonged and chronic stress or anxiety
Symptoms of BPD:
- Disturbing thoughts: One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
- Developing paranoid thoughts and having dissociative feelings: The patient often lacks the feeling of self and suffers from identity crisis. 4. Suicidal feelings and attempts.
- Intense but unstable relationships: Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
- Impulsive behavior: Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.