Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vagish Dave
Submit a review for Dr. Vagish DaveYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in body, Eye and headache from last 7 day. what should I do? Please help me.
I have slight fever and slight pain in d body frm 2 days, after I supervised a cleaning drive in my colg.
I have some fibrosis in whole body. No pain but increasing slowly. What is the solution to prevent them.
I am 76 old. I have unhealed incision done for removal of bunion on the ankle of right leg. It has healed about 90% but balance of 10% formed as tough skin over the incision. There are no pus or blood woos from the crest. Only problem is the crest is not falling off. But every evening pain appears every day to quench the pain I have to apply some antiseptic cream and pain disappears after about one to one half hours. The question is why it is not healing? and what should be done? Due to this I have sceitic pain on the left leg & buttocks. I am in Bangalore, India. Can you kindly suggest a doctor who can help me in curing this. I have already visited respective 3 to 5 leading specialization. They have done skin grafting twice and it has failed. What alternative therapy is available at at Bangalore.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain.
The hand is one of the most commonly used parts of our body and is susceptible to damage, wear and tear as well as injury. Pain in the hand can be attributed to numerous causes, including damage and other conditions that can affect the joints, cartilage, nerves and other parts of the hand.
De Quervain's tendinitis: This is also known as de Quervain's tendinosis. It causes pain on the thumb side of the wrist. The pain may grow slowly or suddenly. It can also spread to every part of the thumb and up the lower arm. On the off chance that you have de Quervain's tendinitis, you may experience pain while performing the following actions:
- Clenching The fist
- Handling on or holding objects
- Turning the wrist
Treatment for this includes the following:
- Wearing a prop to rest the thumb and wrist
- Calming drugs
- Cortisone infusions
Carpal tunnel disorder: This is common amongst the well-known nerve issues. It can cause pain in the following parts of the hand:
- Palm and a few fingers
- Lower arm
The treatment methods includes the following:
- Resting the hand and wrist
- Wrist support
- Steroid infusions
- Active recuperation
Fracture: It's a crack or break in a bone that can cause immense pain in the hand. Other than this, the hand may also experience the following:
- Loss of proper motion and movement
The kind of treatment depends on the kind of fracture. Braces are usually used for small fractures. Sticks, wires, or plates might be used to treat severe fractures. Likewise, surgery may also be recommended to set the broken bone properly.
Arthritis: This is a disease causing joint inflammation and stiffness of the joints. It causes the joints to lose the ligament that permits them to move easily against each other. This tears the ligament, giving rise to crippling pain and swelling.
In the hand, the regions where this regularly happens are as follows:
- Base of the thumb
- Center joint of one or more fingers
- End joint, which is nearest to the fingertip
The treatment depends on the seriousness of the injury and the following may be used:
- Props for the fingers or wrist
- Non-intrusive treatment
Trigger finger: Also known as stenosing tenosynovitis, this defect causes the fingers or the thumb to bend. It can be difficult, particularly when bowing or fixing the influenced finger or thumb.
Knobs may form on the influenced ligaments. Also, the sheath itself may thicken. In the long run, the ligament may get to be adhered when you attempt to fix a twisted finger or thumb.
Resting now and again while wearing a support may help resolve the issue. Over-the-counter torment pharmaceuticals can facilitate the agony. Corticosteroid infusions can mitigate side effects. Surgery might be recommended for extreme cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!