Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vadhu VastaYour feedback matters!
Hii We aborted the first baby on March 28th due to some problems. After six months we planned again. But at December month doctor took the ultrasound and says the baby is not growing. Then doctor says for d&c. Done the d&c. Is it possible to give birth to baby now. It's very sad moments pls suggest US.
Hi . My age is 25 and my question is what happened if I do doggy style without using any protection . Is their any side effects or any diseases may rise like aids .
Iam 27 years I got married for 1 year Iam trying to get pregnant chance but I didn't get. What should i do?
Are you thinking of undergoing an Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment for its various health benefits? In Panchakarma treatment, five procedures are undertaken for eliminating the vitalized doshas from the body. The five procedures form the basic types of Vasti. Vasti is considered to be the primary Panchakarma treatment and it refers to medicated enema. As the medicine reaches the bowels directly without any enzymatic actions, this therapy is very effective.
Types of Vasti
Vasti is carried out along with other Ayurvedic treatments in many cases. Vasti has a great healing capability and is considered to be the half treatment for many diseases. The treatment is primarily used for flushing out loosened doshas from the body via the intestinal tract. In Ayurveda, there are several types of Vasti or medicated enemas. Here is a list of the most common vastis in Ayurveda along with their various benefits:
- Uttara Vasti: Uttara Vasti or Urobasti is a herbal oil treatment therapy, which is used as a part of Panchakarma therapy for the treatment of muscular chest pain. Problems such as pain in the sternum, intense anxiety, chest pain and many others are cured by this form of vasti. It also helps in restoring normal skin elasticity.
- Kashaya Vasti: This is a type of vasti in which heat gets applied to a specific part of the body. It is done by retaining warm and medicated oils. A dam, made of herbal dough, gets built in the area which is affected and oil is poured. The oil is left there, which rejuvenates the body by easing the pain, swelling and tension. This therapy also helps in getting relief from acute and chronic back pain, lumbar spondylosis, sciatica, osteoporosis and a prolapsed disc. Sciatica pain is relieved and pain in intervertebral disc prolapsed is reduced as well. The nerves get stimulated, easing pain and numbness. This vasti is also prescribed for treating rheumatoid arthritis, lumbosacral strain and disc bulge.
- Sneha Vasti or oil enema: In Sneha Vasti, only medicated oils or ghrithams are used unlike in other vastis, where a combination of various ingredients with predominant decoctions are used.
Vasti treatment accounts for being the most effective Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment. It helps in alleviating constipation, distention, chronic fever, sexual disorders, kidney stones, common cold, neck pain, backache, vomiting and acidity. There are more than 80 disorders which are related to Vata, many of which are treated with Vasti therapy. These may include sciatica, rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
I am 17th weeks pregnant now but I am not feeling any baby movement still now. This is my first time pregnancy. I just want to know why I am not feeling baby movement? From which month I can start feel baby movement?
Many a times we get attracted to a person to fulfill pre-ordained energy dynamics. We meet people to continue a story left incomplete, if you believe in reincarnation, or we get attracted by a chemistry a spark, which creates the combustion of passion and falling in love.
In the most self assured individual hidden in the deep recesses of the heart is a need to be accepted and loved for just who they are. We need someone to tell us we are beautiful and needed flaws not withstanding. There is a gaping chasm in the human heart which demands being filled.
A relationship seems to be an answer to this need and the hormones plays up to make it a compelling one. Eros or libido is the driving force which makes the person singularly desirable their touch intoxicating and presence soothing. You project your image of your ideal on your partner. The image may be perfect or it may be distorted by past experiences. But this projection of an image conjured up by the mind on the partner who serves as a poor unsuspecting screen is what starts the drama of love.
There can be no hard and fast rules in relationships. Energy finds a balanced flow as your mind and heart settle into a harmony which understand accepts forgives supports and facilitates without the other how would one cultivate these virtues, the acid test of spiritual growth is the flavour of relationships, the man woman relationship being an important one.
Vaginal Infection after infection. What's the cause for this and solutions. Is it due to sanitary or something else.?
Will the follicle rupture every month? When I did follicular study, I had injection (HCG) to rupture it. Does that mean that I have issues in ovulating? Will it be because of any hormonal imbalance?
Dear Doctor, We got a girl Child on 18th October 2016. Now it is 5 months. But my wife had menstruation on 1st February 2017 but this time on 11th March She had a little bleeding but not like menstruation and she has not got menstruation this month too is it a real problem please advise. Thanking you.
I miss my dates this month but previous two months everything is normal my dates are on time but now its one month delayed what are the reasons should I consult doctor.
Last 2 years I am taking the Novelon Tablet because that time I don't need to get pregnant. Now I need to get pregnant for that what I can do please suggest me like I have to stop the medicine and any new medicine I will take. Last 3 days before my period start and today is the fourth day. Please suggest me so that I can process to get pregnant. Please mention which medicine I will take to get pregnant.
Hi, I am 25 years old girl. I was in a relation. The guy who loved me a lot. I cannot imagine my life without him. We also had physical relation. But now he got married with another girl. Due to this I feel very depress. What should I do? Will my future husband know about my past? As I belong to sikh family no one will accept it. I will not tell to him about my past. Is there any technique instead of surgery to gain virginity again. Or any excuse which I can give to my future husband.
I have likely PCOS. Due to M2 tone syrup, I have got my period normal back having cycle of 34 days. I have gone through USG for follicle study and found there is no increase in egg and confused about ovulation days. One of known gyne suggested to go through EB, TB (PCR), on first day if my nxt period cycle and FSH, LH, E2 and AMH tests on second day of my period cycle. Now, I have moved to a new location and visited a nearby gyne who suggested to put me on some injectable or medicines for ovulation induction and no test suggested by her except USG scan for follicle study. Now, I am confused about which treatment is better for me as per my case history. Please suggest as I am under stress to get an ideal way to go about the right treatment.
I'm 33 years female. Trying to conceive from 1 year but didn't get success. I started treatment from last month and take letroz only. In ultrasound it founded that my egg size is 15 mm only. But this month I am missing my period. Today I checked pregnancy and its negative. please help me.
If you have anemia, your blood does not carry enough oxygen to the rest of your body. The most common cause of anemia is not having enough iron. Your body needs iron to make hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is an iron-rich protein that gives the red color to blood. It carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
Anemia has three main causes: blood loss, lack of red blood cell production, and high rates of red blood cell destruction.
Conditions that may lead to anemia include
- Heavy periods
- Colon polyps or colon cancer
- Inherited disorders
- A diet that does not have enough iron, folic acid or vitamin B12
- Blood disorders such as sickle cell anemia and thalassemia, or cancer
- Aplastic anemia, a condition that can be inherited or acquired
- G6PD deficiency, a metabolic disorder
Anemia can make you feel tired, cold, dizzy, and irritable. You may be short of breath or have a headache.
Your doctor will diagnose anemia with a physical exam and blood tests. Treatment depends on the kind of anemia you have.
My periods are irregular and late. I had a couple of abortions few years back but now I am planning to conceive. I have lower abdomen pain and painfully sex too. Kindly suggest some medication to clear and regularise my periods. Thanking you.
I am 23 years old. I am not getting my chums it's been already 2 months. I took a tablet called novelon. I have completed 12 days course. Is it safe to take this tablet.
Life is full of challenges. We all have our own ways of dealing with stress and strains of life. But, a strong sense of resilience can make you different from others. Winners don’t do different things, but they do it differently. That’s what you need to keep in mind. While there are hundreds of strategies to deal with stress, you need to learn the best ones to increase your sense of resilience. The more resilient you are, the better is your chance of succeeding in life. Your power of resilience is like an armour that will guard you in the battlefield of life. Here’s all that you need to know about how to become more resilient. From personal tragedies to occupational hazards, you will be able to deal with everything under the sun by following the tips below:
1. Acceptance towards change: It is important for all of us to accept a simple fact that life is dynamic in nature. Nothing in our lives is permanent. Situations and events change in our lives, bringing occasional bliss or sorrows. Therefore, if you realize the fact that change is an indispensable part of life and be a little flexible, you will automatically become more resilient.
2. Be realistic: You must have a realistic outlook towards life. Don’t let your mind be preoccupied with fanciful ideas or build castles in the air. Realism and pragmatism are the fundamentals to a healthy living. If you have a pragmatic mind and understand the real problems in life, you will not lose hope too soon. Therefore, you will be more resilient than others as you have already prepared yourself for the worst things in life by understanding the reality.
3. Control your emotions: It has been often noticed that when scuba divers drown, they are still left with enough oxygen in their tanks. It is because they have pulled off their oxygen masks at the time of danger. Researchers believe that most of us, when in danger, lose our senses and start panicking. This worsens the situation and aggravates the problems in our lives, destroying harmony and peace. Therefore, a person with better sense of resilience has better control over his emotions as well. Don’t freak out or panic at the time of danger or get depressed over an issue for long. You must have a fighting attitude in life and be prepared to face the worst.
4. Be a good communicator: It is quite true that most of our problems can be sorted out by communication. If you maintain proper communication with people and yourself and keep all channels of communication open, you will have solutions to various problems in life. This boosts your confidence and sense of resilience.
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It facilitates the movement of glucose from the blood to
the liver, muscles and fat cells.
The causes for diabetes are:
• Type 1 Diabetes: Body is incapable of producing insulin
• Type 2 Diabetes: Body becomes resistant to insulin
• Hormonal changes during pregnancy can also result in temporary diabetes
Natural home remedy using bitter gourds:
1. Remove the skin and seeds of 4-5 bitter gourds
2. Crush them to a make a paste
3. Press this paste on a sieve an extract the juice
4. Drink this juice on an empty stomach every morning
Natural home remedy using cinnamon powder:
1. Boil 1 L of water
2. Let it simmer for 20 min on low flame
3. While simmering, add 3 tsp of cinnamon powder
4. Strain the mixture
5. Drink entire amount of this water everyday
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 4 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
2. Soak them in 250 ml water overnight
3. Crush them in the morning
4. Strain the mixture and collect the water
5. Drink it everyday for 2 months
• Eat 8-10 black berries daily
• Lower the consumption of sugar in your diet. Avoid sugary foods like sweets and cakes