Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. S Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V. S SinghYour feedback matters!
I often fall unconscience after which I feel a bit week and also I have motion problem after coming to conscience. What is the problem. Is it serious!
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I am suffering from lower back pain for a long time, I am just 23 year old guy. I used to go to gym for the last 5 months, but still there is no cure. Sometimes the pain will be high, I can't even sit properly for a longer period. What can I do to get permanent relief from back pain, is there any workout I can do it in gym to make a strong backbones.
Wheat sprouts benefits for diabetics
It is very important to keep blood sugar levels in check for diabetics. As most of the grains contain high carbohydrates, diabetes patients should choose the grains in their diet carefully.
Whole wheat is one of the best grains for diabetics.
Sprouted wheat grains contain high protein and fibers. They are lower in carbohydrates and calories than the non-sprouted wheat. Wheat sprouts also have a low glycaemic index which means they metabolize slowly in our body and do not cause a sharp increase in blood sugar levels. Sprouting also increases the value of grains making them rich in vitamin c and b complex.
Moreover, wheat sprouts also maintains cholesterol and blood sugar level, the two very important factors for diabetics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Can a Few Walnuts a Day Keep Diabetes Away?