Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.S. Madan
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.S. MadanYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old but not getting enough strength to retail because of Spino Cerebral degenerative causing imbalance in walking I went to Kerala to take Ayurvedic treatment But no improvement. In fact, my health has deteriorated , and now i am unable to walk alone. Why this treatment didn't works to me? I am residing in Chennai.
Headache is very common and though not a disease in itself, it is usually a manifestation of some underlying problem. There are different types of headache and migraine headache is one of the most common types of headache.
Migraine headache is episodic in nature and the headache is throbbing, pulsating, and bursting in nature. Associated symptoms include nausea and vomiting and increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an episode, the person prefers to lock themselves up in a dark and quiet room to live through the pain. There could be triggering symptoms or aura which includes temporary blindness, light flashes, tingling sensation in the limbs followed by a headache.
Causes: The exact cause of the migraine is not known, however, potential triggers include stress, prolonged exposure to the sun, faulty sleep patterns, menstruation, prolonged hunger, loud noise, and disturbed eating patterns.
Homoeopathy believes that it can provide not just temporary relief from the headache, but long-term cure from the recurring migraine episodes. The following are some common ingredients used to cure a migraine, but self-medication is not advised.
- Belladonna: It is used where the headache involves a violent and throbbing pain in the temporal area. There are usually no warning signs. Touch, noise, light, and even mild movement worsen the pain. Pain is triggered by exposure to cold air, worsened on lying down, and relieved with mild pressure.
- Glonoine: Useful in congestive, throbbing headache, where there is a rush of blood to the head. The face and head feel hot, and there is a shocking pulse which correlates with the pulse. Exposure to the sun or any other heat increases the pain.
- Natrum Mur: When the headache is related to mental stress or grief, Natrum Mur is used. Common in young girls who are also anaemic, there is often the warning sign of temporary blindness. The headache is similar to the pounding of numerous hammers inside the head. Pain increases through the day and subsides with the sunset. The patient is usually pale during the episode.
- Iris Versicolor: In these patients, there is a blurring of vision before the onset of a headache. The headache is usually right sided and produces a tight feeling around the scalp. There is intense acidity and nausea and vomiting, and the vomitus usually consists of bile.
- Sanguinaria: Unilateral, right sided headache is best treated with Sanguinaria. The pain starts in the back of the head and comes down to settle around the right eye. The veins in the head feel enlarged and distended. Lying down is usually relieving.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!