Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. V.S. MadanYour feedback matters!
1. I am 38 years old male working as Program Manager in an IT company. 2. I have chronic headache since my teenage. 3. Initially headache used to happen the moment I used to wake up and feel some cold sensation in head. Seemed like sinus headache. Did some sut neti and it helped. 4. Later in college it used to happen almost every evening. Severe throbbing pain, as if it’s being hammered inside. I had to sit idle, pressing my jaw pressed. Used to take disprin/crocin/dolo almost daily. 5. In 2001, Got an MRI done. Nothing came out. Have been living with headache as regular routine 6. In 2005, I had an episode of mild depression and got treated at NIMHANS. I was told that I have migraine and mild depression. 7. I was on level 10 mg for 2 years and then I left. 8. Headache continued at least 3 times a week. Oil massage and Dolo helped. 9. Got another episode of depression and anxiety in 2010 10. Continued on Subrabenz 0.25 and Feliz s 15 mg for 3 years. 11. Quit medicine with doc consultation for 2 months. 12. Started again the anxiety medicine Feliz S PLUS 13. Getting headache daily for last 5 days. I am tired with this routine and it is badly impacting my productivity at work. I need support for a structured treatment and get rid of it. Please help.
Sleep apnea is a potentially dangerous sleep disorder in which you stop and start breathing frequently while you are sleeping. Symptoms of sleep apnea often include loud snoring and fatigue even if you sleep uninterrupted through the night. Obesity and age are the common risk factors of sleep apnea.
The most common type of sleep apnea is obstructive sleep apnea, in which the throat muscles contract and relax while you are asleep. The other type of sleep apnea, called central sleep apnea, usually occurs in people who have been diagnosed with brain tumors, infections or heart failure, or have had a stroke.
Treatment of sleep apnea includes:
- CPAP: The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) device is generally recommended in the treatment of sleep apnea. CPAP is a breathing machine that stops your airways from getting blocked when you are sleeping. The CPAP device is normally the size of a tissue box. It comes with a mask that you put over your mouth and nose. The machine attached to the mask pumps a continuous flow of air that keeps your airways clear as you sleep.
- BPAP: The Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BPAP) device is used as an alternative to the CPAP device, if you find it hard to adjust to the CPAP. If you have a weak pattern of breathing, the BPAP can be helpful.
- ASV: The Adaptive Servo-ventilation (ASV) device is used to treat both central and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Treatment for other medical conditions: Sometimes sleep apnea can be caused by underlying health conditions. Problems such as rhinitis (nasal passage inflammation) and hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland) can cause sleep apnea. In such cases, your doctor needs to diagnose these conditions first before treating your sleep apnea.
- Lifestyle changes: Excessive weight sometimes can cause sleep apnea; so losing excessive weight should be a priority. Also, alcohol and tobacco can contribute to your symptoms, so try avoiding those.
- Medication: Usually, doctors do not prescribe any medicine, since sedatives and sleeping pills actually worsen sleep apnea. But, in case of sleep apnea in children, doctors typically suggest intra nasal corticosteroid medicine to treat the symptoms.
- Surgery: Surgeries to increase the size of your airway or to remove your adenoids, tonsils or extra tissues in the rear of your throat or your nose can prove helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Its been a month and my body heatsup from inside as if I have internal fever, and I start shivering. My head pains and eyeball starts feeling heavy with watery eyes. I showed to so many doctor but even after having medicine for a month, problem is still there. I get ok when I take medicine but comes back again. One doctor told me its allergic fiver. Other details: Stress due to ca final exam Age: 25 Sex: female Was having stone problem but get treated with medicine (before 6 months) Medicine I had: Bevon CD (1 tab after lunch) Topcid-40 (1 tab evening 7 pm before dinner) Allegra-M (1 tab at night after dinner) Please help as I am in much problem.
I am 45 yrs and I suffer from cramps and numbness in my right fingers and it pains in the night while sleeping and this is happening from past 6-7 months. What should I do?
I have a serious migrain problem since last two months ago. Before that I didnot face any kind of migrain problem. I am in a very big dilema. What should I do?
I am a 26 years old male working as software engineer having migraine from past 1 and half year. I consulted doctor and he gave me course for 1 month and it went fine. But its is not permanently cured. He suggested me to take neapon tablet when I get headache. Can you please give me solution for permanent cure? thanks in advance.
He is suffering from brain tumor. He went to Singapore for surgery operation was successful but tumor start get form again. What should we do now?
Hello sir, My father is 80 year old. 4 months ago he gets stroke. Any treatment is there for this? It ll definitely cure? Tablets response in this age?
I am a 30 year old woman and have migraine for last 7 year. Before six years back I took treatment but some reason I leave it in middle. But again I have frequently headache for last 4 months. What should I do?
I hav ocular migraine and suffering from aura. How to get relief from these traumatic problems. Eyes are sensitive to bright lights.
I am suffering migraine for 5 years Please provide some knowledge on remedies and any routine, diet any special exercises.
Hlw Dr. I was diagnosed for epilepsy for 3 years and last year my course get completed but from then my hairs are falling out. I was on epsolin 300 er. I didn't use hair oil daily too. So now I'm confused either my hairs are falling because of drug I took or due to what? please help me. And please tell me different types of hair fall patterns. Hairs from sides are more falling out and hairs density on the whole head is becoming less and lesser. Some hairs are grey too. Please help me.
My mother age 43 years old have" meningioma in right cerebellopontine angle cistern causing mild proximal obstructive hydrocephalus" is there any treatment except surgery.
Special care and strategic treatment are necessary for a woman with epilepsy with respect to control of epileptic seizures the effects of sex hormones on the seizures, short and long term effects of Anti-Epileptic Drugs during pregnancy as well as on the quality of life.