Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. V S Kumar

Orthopedist, Delhi

Dr. V S Kumar Orthopedist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. V S Kumar
Dr. V S Kumar is a trusted Orthopedist in Patparganj, Delhi. He is currently associated with Max Super Speciality Hospital-Patparganj in Patparganj, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. V S Kumar on has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Max Super Speciality Hospital-Patparganj

#108 A, Indraprastha Extension, Patparganj. Landmark: Near Sai Mandir, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. V S Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am a 18 year old. I have severe back pain in right leg. So I can't do jobs and studies. I am currently under treatment for this. I want get more information about this pain.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine bryonia 200 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 6 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mothers legs have pain she is 45 years old I regular give her foot massage with oil but it goes each days what to do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi = relax and stay positive. = increase fluid intake. = eat seasonal fruits for natural vitamins = do streching of hamstring, quadriceps, and calf muscles. = if you are overweight, reduce weight by cycling or swimming as it gives low impact on joints. = do check your calcium and vit. D = apply moist heat pad to affected joint and muscles. If still you dont get relief consult physiotherapist as there are various causes for leg/ joint pain and some test may be required for further investigation. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a back problem since last 2 weeks when I bend downwards I feel a pain in my back tell me what I do.

DNB (Orthopedics), M Ch. Ortho, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Delhi
Avoid bending forward to lift any heavy weight avoid sitting on floor take analgesics and muscle relaxant, vitamin d supplement once the pain settles, start doing back and core strengthening exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from triggered thumb for last 4 months applied ultra sound waves for 4 weeks, no change, difficult movement cum bending of thumbs that already have become stiff. Suggest treatment.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Coimbatore
Have you taken any medication? you may do a massage and some exercises if it is not working you may have to go in for steriod injections for further queries consult privately to have a detailed discussion to solve your problem you may need to do some exercises.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Knee joint and hip joint swelling since 6 months. What is that? What should I do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Do some blood test as menioned below 1. Cbc-esr, tft, ra-factor, anticcp antibody, urine [ routine microscopic] then only we can dignosed the case and after doing this test sow it to doctor you will get to know diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from back ache since last 2 years, for better result what should I do?

Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity, MPT, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
This is a general low back ache and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes, if pain still persists you can stretch your body by twisting the waist on both sides how we used to do in the school drill similarly you can try which will help you relax as well will reduce the pain. Ice can be kept in the low back where you have back pain. It is suggestible to wear lumbo sacral belt which would help you to build the abdominal muscle tone which itself would make you feel better. You can also wear mcr chappals which would help you to have less weight falling in the painful back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He fainted , took MRI scan it's normal , doctor taking cardio and neuro scan , seems low BP but not sure ,

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
May be sudden cerebral ischaemia due to vertebro basilar insufficiency which may be demonstrated in a carotid angiogram. Wait for reports. Then something may be possible to comment upon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the best remedy for lower back pain? it's reoccurring due to frequent visits to the gym.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi Thanks for your query and welcome to Lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from Fortis hospital, New Delhi. You are very young to actually have persistent back pains. If you have localized back pain with no other symptoms like radiating leg pain, neurological symptoms like numbness, weakness, paresthesias etc, then you can start with following recommendations for initial period of 2-3 weeks: - To maintain proper posture of your back while working and sleeping - If pain is more then you can take a short course of an anti-inflammatory medication like tab etoshine or paracetamol or one which suits you - Physical therapy initially under supervision of a trained physiotherapist and then to continue at home - Adequate calcium & vitamin d intake if levels are low in body - Ice packs can applied if your pain is acute, then hot fomentation can be done at home - Analgesic spray for local application can be used and is easily available. - Avoid lifting heavyweight/ acute forward bending in mornings etc We will observe you for next 2-3 weeks how you respond to this conservative management protocol. If you are not feeling better, then we will have to get some investigations like, dynamic x rays of lower back and few blood tests for evaluation. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena Consultant Orthopaedics Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 years old man my left side solder MRI SCAN REPORT-- Anterior part of glenoidal labrum is thinned out.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
You need to good shoulder rehabilitation. 1) scapular stabilization exercises 2) rotator cuff strengthening exercises with resistance band 3) inferior trapezius strengthening 4) serratus anterior recuritment exercises 5) stretching of infraspinatus muscle 6) stretching of capsule if tight. Go to a physiotherapist and learn the exercises.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old male. I have pain my leg last 3 months. Walking time very pain. Please tell me some solution.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
hi you take bio chemic calc.phos 12x+ mag..phos 12x. 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water. I suggest you do acupressure treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

मेरी उमर 50 years मेरी right Leg के neके निचे बुहत ददॅ होता है ओर साथ मे पैर पर भी please बताए य दद कयो हो रहा है

BPT, MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Sangrur
Hello lybrate user it's common problem related to your back pain. there are several causes improper posture ,any injury to back, sedentary lifestyles or less physical activity like cycling etc.,improper heathy diet. sometimes prolong time pain leads muscle weakness and stiffness.while working or in particular position tight muscle of that region got extra stiff and lock the movement . it can be curable with accurate back exercises and full nutritional diet. but before that there must be full explanations of history.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my back and elbows and shoulders from last one week. So please help me to know what is the reason for it. I work on computers for 4 or 5 hours daily.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem 1) avoid activities that make your symptoms worse 2) apply ice packs 3) start physiotherapy treatment as electrotherapy will reduce pain and inflammation 4) exercise and manual therapy will help in pain free movement. Describe your problem in detail and do share investigation reports if you have. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I m suffering from joint and muscular pain from last six months. Its really irritates me made my condition like hell. I need a proper solution for that.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Start with Physiotherapy sessions and learn exercise. Don't sit on floors. Drink 2 glass of milk daily. Take calcium and methylcobalamin supplement with Omega 3.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 16 year old boy. I have the problem of knock knee. Suggest some exercises through which I can remove knock knee.

Cert.MDT (Mckenzie spine Therapist), CMP, MPTh/MPT, CDNT
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
Knock knees is usually congenital. Hence you cannot" remove" knock knees! you need to do some strength training targeting the hip knees and ankle so that you can possibly avoid or prolong the onset of degenerative changes that may occur in the long run.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20yrs old and I am facing problem of numbness in my foot. Can you tell me the reason and exercises.

M.S. -ORTHO, Fellowship In hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Orthopedist, Surat
Numbness in foot is big issue for your age. Please consult doc for your diagnosis. Don't ignore it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Lower back pain cause. With foot pain. I feel something heavy on the center of my spine in lower back. I have pain to when I bend or walk sometimes. Could you tell me the cause. The only thing I lift up heavy was a car rim with tyre.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
It might be sciatica pain and lumbar sacro listhesis do take ift and laser therapy for pain relief for 10 days followed by strengthening exercise from physiotherapist best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling body pain, Mostly in my legs, please prefer me which medicine should I take.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Back Stretching- lie flat, pull one of the knee forward to chest, hold for 3 seconds, then bring the other knee forward to the chest and again hold for 3 seconds. Then pull both knees towards the chest and hold for 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times each exercise twice a day. Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am suffering from ache in my thigh from last 3months. I will got the medicine which is prescribed by a doctor but after 2 weeks the same problem so can you help me with that.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi do the streching exercises for 10 to 15 min daily it will get relief from pain. If you have any doubts revert me back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old I had a knee injury during football practice few months ago I am still not fit to play again.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine ledum pal 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed