Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V.S.DograYour feedback matters!
Im a 18 year old male and last year I got my knee internally internally by due to hitting an object twice on same place. So now I face a pain in that knee whenever I do sit ups and some exercise with that knee aur even on walking for 30min I found my leg paining. So please advice me some solution. Thank you.
While I wake up in morning, I feel severe pain in my back, if I am sleeping on side posture, I feel pain in chest in morning when I wake up, this pain disappears after a while when I wake up, my general physician asked me to get test for vitamin b12, but my b12 level came normal, can it be the problem of nerves or calcium or something else?
My dad have pain in left shoulder for about 1 years. He not able to lift a thing. Even he had difficult to wear shirt. so, what should I do for this?
I am 29 years old and I am having back pain from the last two years. I am consulting physiotherapy from the last 2 months.
There is a lot of pain on my trapezius and neck muscles. If I try to move my neck above a certain degree, it starts to pain. The back part gets very stiff. I went to a physiotherapist yesterday, but it didn't help. Please help, what should I do?
My aunt knee ligaments are rubbing with each other and she is unable to walk. Please suggest me something which I can do at home.
I am 26 year female I feel joint pain from last three month when I was suffering from chikungunya fever when I take pain killer it give me relax for short time.
My mother in law weighs 115 kg. Also she is having gaps in her knees. It seems very painful to her while walking. She is bearing this from 20 to 25 years. What should be done?
I' m 32 years old and suffering from neck, shoulder right hand tingling and weakness burning sensation in nerves radiate till fingers, sometimes my left facial muscle below eyes also stops sensation for few minutes I wake up in the morning. These problem is very severe when I slept at night. I feel all the time tired, and sleepy. Due to neck and shoulder stiffness I have severe headaches. I used ice pack to get relief but those are temporary. How can I get rid of all these problem and live healthy as it effect my daily routine activities. I forget to tell that i" m having 7 month baby also. Please help me as i' m very tired to handle these problems.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.