Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.P. Kumra
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. V.P. KumraYour feedback matters!
I have back pain. Mri reports shows gade1 anterior lysthesis of l4 over l5 with probable spondylolysis interarticularis of l4 vertebra.
I have pain in my left knee .what are the remedies for it. Does it is curable. What are the medicine for it. Please suggest some medicine for it.
Dear Sir, My wife, aged 49 years,has been suffering from severe Knee pain for the last 8-10 years and sometime cannot even walk.She undergone regular treatment since then. Doctors have diagnosed as Oesteo Arthritics. Please advice some available effective treatment so that she could get relief. Thanking you.
I am 25 old female I am have leg pain from four days and not able to sleep I tried all home medicined wat to do now? please help me.
I am 50 years married women having heap pain past 6 months which gradually travels to left leg and sometimes left arm, what could be the possible reasons, I am using homeopath med and using ls belt.
Sir/mam. My grand pa is suffering from severe knee pains. He can't walk properly. So plzz tell us some natural tips, tablets. Suggest the best balm or ointment.
Hallo Doctor I am facing HEEL Pain in my left leg last 2 weeks. And also I want to reduce my weight kindly suggest me some home remedies for weight loose and HEEL Pain.
I am 52 years women, off late I feel left knee pain, I feel more pain when claim/down on upstairs. Please advise me.
I have a problem with Neck, waist,aft below the knee, in the joints of the claws of both feet this space is a very , It is fifteen days from the last four to five days and is very pain. And waist is 4 5 month continues pain.
I'm ABHIJITH and my age is 23 .I have pain at knee and when I say sounds are coming at knee from my childhood but I haven't cared it. Kindly suggest me the solution.
Pain is unpleasant suffering caused by injury or illness. Back pain may be sudden/constant, dull, severe or not responding to short rest and medication. Constant pain in back in any region of spine for more than few days to weeks needs intervention.
- Pain which is intense especially at night requires urgent visit to a specialist.
- Sudden onset of pain in back with or without injury needs urgent attention.
- Back pain with difficulty in walking, pain while getting up from position of comfort, pain during change of posture or pain after prolonged sitting (for work) can lead to serious permanent damage, if left untreated.
- Pain which travels to one or both legs may be due to pressure on the nerve/s and if left untreated for long can lead to permanent weakness or damage.
- Pain associated with numbness, tingling or weakness in legs, especially below the knees, commonly called Sciatica, needs to be investigated. Various spinal ailments can lead to weakness in one or two limbs or all four limbs. There may be associated or isolated numbness (loss of sensation to touch, pain or temperature) without back pain.
- Numbness, tingling or weakness may be the only symptoms without any complaint or without history of back pain.
- Problems related to bladder control which may be difficulty to control, hesitancy in passing or dribbling of urine. There may be associated constipation. Loss of bowel/bladder control is caused by pressure on spinal cord &/or nerves which may be due to injury, infection, disc prolapse or tumor.
- Sudden swelling and redness in back usually happens after an injury or accident but sometimes are signs of underlying severe illness.
- Loss of normal shape/curvatures of spine can present with or without pain. It can lead to forward, sideways or rarely backward bending.
- Unintentional weight loss, loss of appetite, evening rise of fever or disturbed sleep with associated back pain/weakness/numbness needs visit to a specialist.
I don't know what happened to my leg its paining near joints. What can I do for that? I have taken some ayurvedic treatment but again its paining. It's really horrible while walking.
As m bipolar and taking Buprion 300 at morning n resque ls at night n clonazepam morning n evening but still I feel very worried fr my future as I am into job due to have lose in business my age is 42 but thin fit by body. Bt notice that my sex drive is low n tried forcedly to do sex no sperm cm out pls explain what is the problem is it due to medicine or due age. Which medicine cn bring my libido back plshelp.
Hello doctor I am facing severe back pain during my menstrual cycle Past 3 months I have this problem What is the solution And why such unbearable pain occur? I am having unwanted hair growth in my arms and upper lip that is really troublesome for me Help me.
Lower abdomen pain can originate from a range of medical issues. In some cases, the pain disappears just like the way it came, in some cases, it takes longer medical treatment to cure the pain. Once the origin and the root cause of the pain are diagnosed, there are plenty of medical options to cure the pain. In this piece, we will briefly touch upon the causes of lower abdomen pain:
- Appendicitis: This is one of the most common causes of lower abdomen pain. It typically originates from the right side of the stomach and soon diverges into the other side as well. The pain can become unbearable in a matter of hours.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection that is caused in the reproductive system of a woman. This is often characterized by vaginal discharge, fever, weakness, intercourse related pain and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Miscarriage: In case there is a loss of fetus on or before the twentieth week, the mishap is termed as miscarriage. It results in acute pain in the lower abdomen pain, vaginal bleeding, back pain, fluid expulsion from the vagina etc.
- Fibroids: This is a growth in the uterus that is often non-cancerous and is commonly characterized by symptoms such as heavy periods, constipation, pain in the legs and back area, pain in the lower abdomen area, frequent urination etc.
- Cancer: A cancerous growth in the lower abdomen area can lead to very sharp pain in the back and surrounding area. The pain is dull in nature and slowly spreads to other areas in a short interval of time.
- Cholecystitis: This is a disorder that results in swelling of the gallbladder area. It results in a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area. A doctor needs to be immediately consulted if a person is suffering from this disease.
- Intestinal obstruction: When the lower bowl gets blocked due to the contents of the lower intestine, a person can feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area.
- Salpingitis: When a woman faces stiff pain in the lower abdomen area due to an inflammation of the fallopian tube, Salpingitis is the culprit behind it. This is a sexual disease and needs a doctor’s consultation to get rid of it.
- PMS: A woman can face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen area during her monthly periods. Other symptoms include cramps, weakness, fatigue etc.
- Endometriosis: When there is an extension of the uterus tissue just outside the wall of the uterus, it leads to symptoms such as lower abdomen pain, cramps etc.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is a disorder of the hormone and can lead to symptoms such as heavy periods, a growth of facial hair accompanied with sharp pain the lower abdomen area.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!