Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.P.Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.P.GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, My antitpo antibodies are coming normal am I suffering from gynecomastia or not ,what is the treatment for decreasing chest which becomes boobs ,feeling sometimes pain in muscles of leg and in hand ,pain in backbone i.e. (teeth) also from many days there is also blood clot in leg by long hour of sitting ie 1 hr about from many days I also suffered from hypothyroidism earlier from 5 years my this time tsh is normal and I discontinued my medicines is it right or wrong. I do not smoke ,my vit d level is also normal I have not taken any medications for the leg and hand pain as discussed with you earlier please state the reason and treatment for excess swelling in the leg and face and my all reports are correct and well ,normal as you seen also earlier then why swelling persist in feet and face. If my cortisol is normal ,tpo is normal then which medicine is best for this moon face how to make this face normal size my local Dr. told this is not typical moon shape appearance of cushing's disease ,m I suffer from Autoimmune disease hashimoto't thyroiditis if yes state its treatment they give me Levothyroxine As I told my mother also have similar appearance so I would like to say that there is congenital factor contributing more and give your face that look please give treatment how to increase my body stamina and after doing many physical activity why I am getting continuously weight gain what's your opinion about thyroid medicines should I have to take medicines for thyroid or not. What's your opinion about herbal life products and vlc therapies for weight loss is shakes and drinks of herbal life is suitable for me or not. 1 of people told me for taking super theromenc drugs will give early results this drugs acts by blocking receptors and increasing fat breakdown so wt loss is fast but as metabolism is fast ,we can take artichoke diet pills, botanical slimming pills, oberid capsule is this suitable for me or not I suffer from headache all the times from 1 months I confirm that it is not migraine becoz I have headache in half head and there is no any vomiting .in morn time when I wakeup I feel very much heaviness in head and after bathing it is normal and in day time time also again very high headache started .recently drs give me spectacles also by wearing spectacles I do not relief from headache my ct scan is normal I have already taken aceclofenac and nitilids as suggested by my local drs but no advantage disprin also do not work which is the best treatment for this headache and gastric problem like indigestion many times stomachache from excess of gas traps in the stomach for this I have taken Cap unienzyme ,eno, aciloc , and many more gas removal tablets but for gas which med is best I do not know now give treatment for enlargement of penis I have micro penis normal size-0.5 inch after standing 1.5 inch as I suffer from premature ejaculation and there is no any hardness after erection of penis and erection time is very very much less 15-20 second as kegel exercise is not working in this so I request you to please understand my concern and help me in enlarging my penis I also see so much add, advertise of this but I do not believe on that add or you referring viagra or shilajeet gold capsule for this I told that my secondary sexual character are develop ,like I have pubic hair and beard testosterone level is also normal. People told me gay please give permanent treatment for this and medicine which do not have any side effcan I take clomephene citrate for decreasing chest and swelling.
I am having anxiety for the last 3 years. I am taking clonotril 0.25 daily. How can I stop this medicine and come out from anxiety. I am also having acidity for last 9 years. I am taking esomeprazole 40 mg daily. Is there any permanent treatment of acidity.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.