Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.N. SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am sex addicted. I masturbate 2 times in one day. I try to control but I can not. I am lazy now. How I can stop to masturbate? And what is the causes of masturbate?
I am feeling that I am getting semen at starting of sex itself. I am also getting in deep sleep. But I am not feeling during my sex. Is there any medicine to make semen release during sex when penis get into vagina.
Hello doctor my father (60 years) suffering from sugar since from 10 years now he has tested blood n report says creatinine is 1.7 urea 60 calcium 9.8 and avg blood glucose 274 mg/dl please suggest.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2weeks and my chest is very pan. Can you suggest what should we done.
I usually get cold and severe headache. Any home remedies. I am taking homeopathy medicine for the last 2 months for sinusitis.
He was suffering from fever last 4-5 days. He took medicine but still he was ill please suggest a proper medicine treatment for him.
Why masturbation gives that feel. I wish to masturbate daily .Did daily masturbation affects my reproduction system or sexual happiness?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain when ever I caught hard can you suggest what should be done?
I'm patient of seizure. I always taken ox maxetol 300 medicines. I wanted b mother ,will my baby safe? Nd Brest feeding me pb hoga all pls explain me I need help.
I am 37 years male suffering from stomach pain motions and vomiting from last two days. What may be the cause.
I am 26 year old and I have problem of pcod I want to conceive baby my Dr. Suggest me medicine myo care can I conceive baby.
I have a big problem of acidity and gas. All the time my tummy looks bigger than its normal size. My digestive system is not good. Pls refer me some medicines which hv no side effects. Or homeopathic or ayurvedic medicine. I m overweight also. Pls help.
Sir when I urinate. Sone drops of urine comes out after I come out of my washroom. Sometimes I press my testes but still some drops remain unleft which cones out after I come out of washroom. Kindly suggest.
My friend is in the age of 15 or 16 and he is taking out the sperm. So how method or treat to he did not get out the sperm or to how he control the hormone of testosterone by natural method? As well as this will affect in whose growing height?
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.