Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V N RoyYour feedback matters!
My leg knee is slipping sometimes and I feel like a leg breaking my left leg knee its happened on 1 year ago fault for weight lifting up all body weight and fall in left knee that time I can't walk any more please tell us know what happen.
I m 5.4 inches. My mumma is 5.2 and dad is 5.11. I want to increase my height. Will it be increased? please help me doctor.
Attn: Dermatologists. I am 48 years old male. Iam having bald head. Recently Dr Reddy labs released Mintop Pro for hair fall controll for middle ages. If I can use, can I get new hair? (for 48 yrs old)
I am suffering with pcos and thyroid. I have putting on weight continuously and also had problems with dark skin facial hair since pcos started.
Hello! My friends age is about 18 years old. His height is 4.9-5 feet. Sir he want to join zym BT at first he want to take advice from any good doctor that if he join gym he think his growing height will be stopped. Should he can join the zym. please sir advice him.
I have got to typhoid in the month of September and octuber in every year. Why? What it's permanent treatment?
Hi. I am 24 years male. Staying in bangalore. I get pimples in my face. After pimples are gone. Black spots and small holes are left behind. White heads are also creating problem on nose. What should be done for these? Please provide proper solution.
I am suffering a massive hair fall. Please suggest me a good oil for the scalp. If there are some exercises for good hair, then also suggest me the same.
Sir I have uncontrollable hiccups from past 2 years. Some times it is stopped 3 days once. Some times it will not stop. Some time while fasting not eat anything that time finger to throat, bitter taste & yellow color sputum came. Why it is do not know please give me solution for this. i cant eat, breathe, sleep etc.
My age is 18 years 5months. And I m very thin-35kg. My height is also short (5ft 2inch) I am get tired when I do some few works. please give me right suggestion.
My mother age is 62. She suffered from knee pain. She can able to walk. But when she sit and stand she feels pain. I take her to an allopathic doctor. He gives ointment and medicine. He said come later and we take X ray. If we need we do operation he says like that. I am afraid of operation. Please give suggestions to me. She is suffering from knee pain. Please give suggestions doctor.
I am 23 years old male and I am suffering from low stamina. I quickly become tired while playing or doing any work. What kind of food I should take to avoid this?
What are the benefits of hot fermentation to lower back for diabetic patients. I am 66 years lady suffering from diabetes since last 6-7 years but controlled.
I need to know the proper diet that needs to follow to have better health as I have suffered from typhoid thrice my body became very weak so I need to know the proper diet I should follow to get back a good physique.
Self-awareness (sometimes also referred to as self-knowledge or introspection) about understands your own needs, desires, failings, habits, and everything else that makes you tick. The more you know about yourself, the better you are at adapting life changes that suit your needs.
Why does self-awareness matter?
Self-awareness is the key cornerstone to emotional intelligence, according to daniel goleman. The ability to monitor our emotions and thoughts from moment to moment is key to understanding ourselves better, being at peace with who we are and proactively managing our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
In addition, self-aware people tend to act consciously rather than react passively, to be in good psychological health and to have a positive outlook on life. They also have greater depth of life experience and are more likely to be more compassionate to themselves and others.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness:
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.