Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.K.ThukralYour feedback matters!
I have dark spots on my face since 2-3 years. I don't want to undergo peeling. It may be freckles. No idea. Kindly suggest me. Thank you.
I am 18 ear old boy my face is becoming day by day dark what should I do to regain glow in face back?
I am little healthier so I am having lumps on my thigh area and on stomach and back how can I remove those lumps and look more beautiful.
I'm suffering from dark circles under eye My eyes are black and the inside of the last 2 years I have sat.
My sister has to affected with white skin patches on leg and it looks like in smaller in size and she have take treatment for us our doctor suggest for Loprolif cream and melonovit tablet and some one tablet I can not mined it. What is my question is. 1.if this white patches are cure or not? 2.my sister age is 20 unmarried future my sister children also affected same problem of vitiligo diseases if this possible or not? Please explain clearly I have no idea of this types of diseases and also give suggestion to cure completely.
I am fair in colour. I am having black skin pigmentation marks on the left and right side of my face. My age is 55 years, fair skin. The marks are about 2 inches sun pigmentation black. Which medicine should I take or what should I do?
How to remove dark circles around eyes? but without any medicines or tubes or lotion. And with natural home remedies.
I have black spots on my face .can I use benzac ac gel for it. If not suggest me if any so I get rid of spots please? I am 18 years male.
Hello sir mere puri body mai skin rashes ho gayi jis kar k rashes kar kar k meri puri body te nails de nishan pd gaye ha.
Hello mam I am having whiteheads on my nose and little facial hairs. I am just fed up of trying everything. I have even had laser treatment for my facial hairs. Diode treatment bt unfortunately it didnt work even after 6 sessions repeatedly. I am just fed up. Please do advice me. Some times I just feel I cant face anyone.
Block spots both sides on the face, I have used so many creams what dermatologist prescribed but no result. Kindly do the needful. I am living in Vizag. I am 42 years male.
I have the problem of allergy from my birth. I have consulted many doctors but no relief occurred. What to do?
My age is 21year. My skin is fear. Bt not so glossy. I want to glow my skin. What r doing? I have dark circle around eye. How can I remove this?
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.