Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V K SharmaYour feedback matters!
I suffered from the itching in the thighs. What is reason for it ? What I do for this illness ? Which medicine I need to use for that ?
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
This month carried out IUI for me on my 12 the Day As my Egg size 22*23 Right. Ovary & Good motility & 75%Rapid (35millions / 1 ml) Sperm Count for My Husband after Wash. Today is 17 the Day for me. My Doctor informed me to take Beta HCG test on 11/11/2016. (27 the Day)*This time whether I will get conceived. *what is Beta HCG? * How to Improve Motility and Sperm?& Foods to be intake.* What are things to be Follow? To get conceived this time as IUI done for. Me Now Taking Fertisure F / Strone 400 tablets &Fertisure M (For my Husband)
Could you ever imagine your life without spices, spices not only to spice up your cuisine but your heath as well? Starting right from providing the essential tinge to the various foods you cook to enhancing ones appearance, the contribution of spices is immense in an Indian household. Endowed with medicinal properties, they also remedy various afflictions, devoid of many side effects.
Here is a list of spices and herbs which play a pivotal role in maintain your health:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, a widely used spice, constitutes of a compound called ‘cinnamaldehyde’. This composition stimulates natural production of insulin and works therapeutically on your blood sugar and cholesterol count. Besides, being a potent antioxidant, it helps alleviate inflammation too.
- Sage: Sage, a derivative of the Latin word ‘Salvere’, which means “to save”, this herb does miracles in strengthening your memory and brain power, especially for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Peppermint: With a long list of benefits in aromatherapy (use of natural oils for improving health) and folk medicine, a massage with peppermint oil helps to soothe muscle cramps caused by irritable movement of bowels and lowers abdominal bloating resulting from troubled digestion. Furthermore, peppermint reduces nausea that is so commonly experienced after a C-section surgery.
- Turmeric: The spice rendering a yellow tint to your curry contains an ingredient called ‘curcumin’. Curcumin, being a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent, is used to treat numerous chronic diseases such as arthritis or cancer.
- Holy Basil: Considered a sacred herb in India, Holy Basil improves the functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it cures anxiety and depression and normalizes the blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Ginger mixed with cinnamon and sesame oil relieves stiffness and pain in the body caused by osteoarthritis (a degenerative joint disease). It’s effects are similar to those of aspirin; in the way that it heals inflammation and remedies nausea.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek regulates the functioning of the insulin hormone and helps normalize blood sugar levels, if consumed daily. It is said to boost libido as well, although studies are yet to validate this fact.
- Garlic: If you fall sick quite often, garlic might just be the right ingredient to incorporate in your diet, owing to its properties that help combat common cold. It is effective in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure too.