Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V K SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 old male I am suffering from chest muscle pain. Which test was performed muscle weakness please help me.
Hello doc, I have married a couple of days ago. Still we have not started sex. As she is completely virgin, should I start with unsafe sex or with condom? Please advise.
I had homosexual relation with a partner and his sperm spread from lower portion of my penis and I wear condom. After 55 days I have tested HIV antigen test and reports negative. After 4 months also tested HIV at ICTC Govt hospital and reports negative. After 7 month from exposure I have tested HIV at ICTC Clinic at govt hospital and reports negative. Any chance to infect HIV?
Dear Sir, How sex is healthy if I have sex with a 30 years old women without using a condom and she is having two Children's.
I am developing patches all over my body. Same as ring worm, but nothing is working out tried several times ointment. fourderm ring guard etc but without any relief.
Sir/mam I am suffering from initial stages of fistula since about 2 -3 months. Could be this because of junk food intake? Please answer it and suggest ways to overcome it. MY CONDITION IS--i am having a small lump outside near the anus and I never suffer bleeding or any other type of liquid flow from lump. But in starting period of its development I suffer from a huge itching and pain in anal area. Now I am completely free from itching and pain by taking medicines but small lump is there inside the skin. Sir/mam give me proper advice my age is 19 (male).
I am not able to do toilet fastly. My toilet releases from my penis very slowly. Is it due to masturbations ?
My child is suffering from cough and cold since a week. Chest blocked. what should i do ? Suggestion please help
Hello me 5-6 years se hasthmethun kar raha hu .aur penis me tedhapan, dheelapan,aur jaldi jhad jata hai to iska kya ilaaj yaa exercise hai btaye?
I have some low pain in my stomach last 2days and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach it is a problem of my life and I don't know what I do please give me a solution for my stomach pain please help me.
I am 20 years male. Jab mai subah fresh hone jata to motion ke time bht thoda blood nikalta hai. Lekin ye roj ni hota 2-3 days mai ek baar hota hai or ye 15 days se hai. Kbi kbi jab din mai 2 baar jata hu to sirf morning ke time parchi hota hai. Lekin blood thoda sa nikalta hai bs. Pls advice.
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world. The major part of these drug abuse victims are teenagers. There are several reasons may drive your teen kid to hard drugs which include peer pressure, neglect, curiosity or just for the sake of being cool. This could be a major concern for the parents whose children get addicted to drugs but an important thing to keep in mind is that the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction are the parents.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kids on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love. You should keep aside your anger, fear and grief and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection is required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should try to keep your calm and talk to them instead of scolding, shouting or threatening them. You must also listen to them carefully and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- Getting your kids involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers will be a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity.
- Fixing an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations can also help you deal with the issue. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction, and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the counselors at schools and colleges. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you have the right to help them overcome this in order to maintain good health, and that you do not want them to go to prison.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.