Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V. K. SahniYour feedback matters!
Very good doctor who deals with any issue in a wholesome manner to get to the root cause diagnosis. Extremely knowledgeable and sincere towards his practice and patients.Highly recommended.
Respected doctors. My mom is 50 she is having knees problem in both legs and the pain is now unbearable bcoz of her uneven walk her back is now not functioning properly. .can anyone tell me at what age sge have to do knees replacement and how long knee replacement will be last.
I am still suffering some kind of tinging at times burning and loss of sensation on my right foot & tinging ot lessre degree in left foor. I underwent subdural hematoma surgery. 22 mth back. Now free of that. What can I do to stop this constant feeling in both feets
On 1 september, my left hand is fractured. I have taken all the treatment plaster has also open but the pain remains the same. Please provide me the genuine tips.
I am 66, I am suffering bp not controlled amelo madcine is good but two legs are swelling. Now iam taking losar50 morning and night. My bp count is 98-170.3 months back a little stroke occured. Kindly suggest a medicne ?
Dear sir, I had right shoulder dislocation last year in January 2016. Now Can I go gymming and lift weights also guide if I can do swimming.
My father is 47 years old (sugar patient) suffering from lower back pain from 4 days. Took Tramef-p yesterday as per doctor advice. Now again he is getting severe pain at lower back.
Hello Dr. I have knee pain from last night, when I am walking the knee pain start. Will you please conclude what happen? Without any injury how it pains. Will you pls give me medicine or any work out.
I am 25 years old male. I am suffering with small percentage of muscular dystrophin. I consulted many doctors but medicine is not there. I am getting difficult to climbing stair case. What should I do?
Sir, I am suffering from osteoarthritis in my right knee, some what swelling is there. I am taking" rejoint" - tab (glucosamine sulphate 500mg, chondroitin sulphate 400mg). How it works? is it a pain killer?
Hi sir I am karthick I am severely suffering from neck pain. One day during that playing the cricket I fell down due to supported of my leg I used many ailments nature methods. I suffer intermediate pain come back again and again.
I am suffering with parkinson/right hand shivering and with left knee pain. Pl suggest remedies. I am 70 years old. Widower.
After my spinal surgery (Interlaminar micro-lumber disectomy) two month back. I was feeling tingling in left arm, I had enquired with my doctor and he said spinal surgery has nothing to do with left hand tingling. Now tingling has gone but I feel numbness and sometimes weakness. Please advise if its a temporary and can be treated at home?
Hello, I got pain over backside of my left knee. It occurs when I bend it. Please, tell me exact the problem.
I have been having pain in my hands and legs since 2days and it is like some nerve pain, what should I do. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from spondalys very high pain when sitting without back support what to do and also pain in chest whIle sneezing met whither an. Accident 2 years back tree fell down on my head and spine.
Arthritis is a type of pain in your bones and joints. It is mostly caused over the age when your joints and bones start to grow weaker. In some cases, it is likely to happen earlier as well. However, there are certain ways with which you can cure the arthritis pain.
There are some exercises that can help you reduce the pain and improve your range of motion. Before you start up with your exercise, soak your hands in a warm bowl of water as it reduces the amount of stress in the joints. Here are a few exercises:
- Make a fist: Making a fist with your fingers can help you improve the stretching capacity and flexibility of your bones. Try to stretch till the point where you start to feel the tightness. You will not feel any kind of pain. However, your goal is to get rid of the tightness step-by-step. Remember to wrap your thumb around the fingers as you do so.
- Stretch your fingers: You need to try this stretch in order to improve the movement and the range in which your fingers move. Place your hand on a flat surface with your palm down. Now straighten your fingers as far and as flat as you can without putting any force on your joints to do so. Repeat this procedure 10 to 15 times in two sets.
- Claw stretch: Hold out your hand in front of yourself with the palm facing you and bend the tips of your fingers down so that they touch the base of each finger joint. Your hand should be looking like a claw while you do this exercise.
- Strengthen the grip: This exercise makes it easier for you to open bottles, doorknobs and hold things properly without being afraid of dropping them. Take your palm and make a soft fist then squeeze it as hard as possible. Now hold it for a few seconds and release.
- Strengthen the pinch: This exercise makes your finger muscles stronger. It can help you in your daily chores like opening food packets and turning the keys. All you need to do is try and pinch a soft ball made of foam with the tip of your fingers. Now hold this position for about 30 to 60 seconds and then let go. Repeat this five to six times.
- Finger lift: This helps increase the flexibility in your fingers. Place your hand flat on a table and then lift one finger at a time. Repeat this 10 times.
- Thumb extension: Strengthening thumb muscles helps you lift heavy things. Wrap a rubber band around at the base of your finger joints and place it flat on a table. Now gently try to pull your thumb away from the rest of the fingers.
- Flex your thumb: Place your palm up with the hand in front of you. Stretch the thumb away from the rest of the hand. Then bend it across the palm so that it touches the base of your little finger. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.