Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V K PuriYour feedback matters!
Dear sir tell me. Lemon tea is very best tea for white beauty skin. And Sir tell me how to made beauty white lemon tea please sir tell me. I age is 19. I am a boy. Please sir tell me which type of cream I will use Increase the white beauty of my face.
I am a phlebotomist I have a problem when I am doing collection my hand are Sheering and also when I lift heavy weights I cannot even handle a cup.
I am suffering from gas problem for 3 days and a pain rise in my belly. What can I do? Please advice.
At the bottom of my legs just above the ankle and upto the knee, when I press my leg near the bone it hurts very much and problem is in both legs, everything is normal and I don't have any pain but even slight pressing is hurting me, what can be the cause and cure, please help, it's been 6 months since I am observing this problem.
I am suffering from some kind of allergy or infection I am not sure of due to which at the time of intercourse I feel really painful and the outer skin becomes swollen with cuts and rashes all over which is not recovered in many days. Even if I pee it pains a lot as the lips of my vagina becomes really swollen for a lot many days. This is happening from a month after I had an abortion. Now what should I do? Please help.
I am 23 year old male. I am not feeling so good about my penis. I am having some whitish material under my foreskin. When I researched over the internet about this whitish material under foreskin then I founded term "smegma" Please tell me how to remove this smegma. Please tell me how to clean my penis. And also suggest some medicines to kill these bacteria. Soon they will developed as a bigger problem. As this is problem is so private I can't share with my family and friends. Please help me. Suggest me some anti bacterial medicine, vitamin tablets. I am healthy person with no medical history. My blood pressure is normal. Weight 69 kg. Please help me as soon as possible. I am not feeling so good and now my penis is smelling little bad.
Have any permanent solution of thyroid? I heard that thyroid permanent solution is in homeopathic. Is it right? please help.
I am 21 year old. I have gone for thyroid test. The thyroid (TSH, ULTRASENSITIVE) value is 7.82 uU/ml. Is it normal or exceed the normal range. Please suggest me.
Facing premature ejaculation since last 20 years tried various medicines After 10 minutes of foreplay I feel that I will not perform well and in that tension I ejaculate within 1 minute of penetration whereas my partner wants me stay for more time I tried all the techniques from searching net also medicines but the problem persists I want to sustain at least for 4 to 5 minutes to satisfy my partner.
Laughter works wonderfully well in the moment but it also has some surprising long term health benefits.
Laughter can blood pressure.
Laughter increase vascular blood flow and oxygenation of blood.
Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles.
It reduce stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
It defend against respiratory infections, reducing frequency of colds by immunoglobulin in saliva.
Laughter can increase memory, learning.
So lets laugh and stay physically healthy as well as mentally to.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.