Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V K NarulaYour feedback matters!
Is there treatment in ayurvedic to remove uterine fibroids as I have to go for laparoscopy to remove that but it will re occur again.
Hi drs I am 2 month pregnant today I completed 2 month but still heartbeat is nt showing what to do please suggest me Dr. tell me to abort.
Hello Madam, My wife didn't had regular periods since Feb 2014, we were married in July 2014 following which she consulted a local gynecologist who citing weakness recommended a tonic for regular periods. She had proper period till she stopped taking he tonic. Following which we consulted another doctor who suggested us to work towards becoming parents and gave ovulation injection in Feb 2016. But to her surprise the egg didn't burst bu gradually reduced in size, following which she stopped treatment and gave medicine for normal periods. During this period, we also consulted patanjali ayurvedic doctor who gave few Ayurveda medicines for normalizing period and create healthy eggs. But in september, my wife suffered heavy periods for a period of almost 20 days (we consulted doctor in between who gave medicine to stop bleeding, after which we went to govt hospital where USG was conducted and doctor informed us about PCOS and a big lump in right ovary. Doctor gave a course of overall-G for 3-months and few pain killers which stopped bleeding and regularized the periods. After 3 months USG showed that the multiple small cysts were gone but a large lump (size 60mmx54mmx62 mm) on right ovary was still their. An ultrasound conducted in Feb 16 suggested a slightly large right ovary (18 mm.) but radiologist said it is normal. Few days back we visited bansal Hospital, bhopal where sexologist and doctor diagnosed a lump in right ovary, but were unable to decide whether it is a cyst or some neoplastic? What should we do now? What is the best way to diagnose the nature of this lump in right ovary?
Sex karne ke bad kitne time me pill le leni chahiye pregnancy rokhne ke liye pls tell fast mene 28 ko kiya tha to kiya 31 ko pill le sakte hai koi problem to nahi hogi na I am in tension pls reply fast.
My last menses cycle was on 18/03/16. It is delayed by 4 days. I am experiencing white discharge from last 2-3 days. Slight breast pain and sometimes pain in lower abdominal. Can this be a symptom of pregnancy?
Hello, I'm 24 years old last month had a sex with bf though he didn't ejaculated his sperm, but still don't no the reason, periods getting delayed for 5 days please help me out.
Sir I had my periods on 20th of this month and after it I am having them again. I took contraceptive pill this weekend is this due to it.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.2miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. This month also bleeding started from 21st December. Question 1: Pregnant or not? Question 2: are these the actual periods?
Hi my wife is 3 months pregnant can I have normal routine daily sex if yes are there any certain positions and can I discharge my semen.
Causes and home remedies for Infertility
Good morning, mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane aur main Rasyog Ayurveda ka founder hun. Aaj main aapko Infertility ke barey mein jankari dene wala hun. Uske causes, symptoms aur uske liye main home remedies bhi aaj aapko batane wala hun. Toh infertility; the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. Agar koi male ho, ya female ho, agar woh conception ke liye properly physically ready nahi hai ya koi deformity hai, toh usse infertility kaha jata hai.
Uske causes hai sperm ya ovum deformity, uterus, nourishment, time of conception, yeh saare uske causes hai. Iske laye diet aur aapaka life style jo hai, woh aap din mein zyada se zyada dairy products lijiyega, milk products lijiyega, just like a milk aur butter milk jo hai, woh khane mein zyada rakhna. Aur almonds, walnuts toh yeh bhi aap din mein khaiye do, teen baar. Do baar toh aap yeh khaiye. Uske sivaye smoking aur alcohol jo hai, yeh consumption puri tarha se bandh kijiyega. Exercise kijiye aur diet jo hai, aap ka healthy hona chahiye. Fruit juices bhi aapka diet mein hona chahiye.
Iss vishay mein adhiktam jaankari ke liye aap lybrate.com pe jaa k humein direct consult bhi kar sakte hai.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"