Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir/ Madam, I am 30 years old. My menses period is lagging two weeks for every months. This is happening for last 4 months. Why this happens? I have two children and stopped the pregnancy.
After unprotected sex after period on 15.10.2016 and test is negative and next period date is 11.11.2016 but not come period and test is again negative. What are medicine take for normal period.
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
My friend getting a big problem during there periods time. Like first of all. She get start there periods after 2 months than they get a home treatment for there periods circulation. They start again continuous for 4-5 months but now again she get her periods back with in 20 days and blood is continously flow from. And getting very week now days gave the solution for it.
I did sex on 15 may just before a day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr on 18 may I got my periods it lasted till 25 may I got heavy discharge. Now its 30 June I haven't got my periods why my periods is delayed? I don't want to be pregnant. And on 29 and 30 June I am getting heavy (fluid) white discharge. please help me out.
Hai Sir, Now my wife is in pregnancy. Now 3 months completed.This time what are the exercise to do in the morning. Please suggest me sir ?
Hello doctor. ! I am 20 year old. I have pcod as well as left ovarian cyst I have been taking ESTRANON from last 3 months. I was getting period on time. But this time ie the third month. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 16th of August. After which I had 1 or 2 pill left. Which I had one on 16 th and other one on 17th. I was regular on pills and on time. But today is 23rd n till now I haven't got my period. Is it possible that I may get pregnant while on these pills. If yes then what should I do to miscarry the pregnancy as soon as possible. And how to predict whether m pregnant or not. And wht is the medicine I can take to get period as soon as possible. Pls suggest.
My son age 5 has eye power astigmatism (cylinder as -3) with farsightedness (spherical as plus 1.5. On 180 axis. Acquisition as 6/12. I too myopia with less power and my husband as good eye sight 6/6. My doubt is? 1. If I plan for next baby does the problem comes to the new sibling. New also get affected. 2. If yes may it will be worst defect. 3. What is the chance of inherit percent as husband has good vision. Please answer my question as clear as possible. Because I m 40 days pregnant. I planned to abort if it is risk to have second baby. Thanks and regards.
I have one blockage fallopian tube other was normal. Husband was ejuspeic sperm count is 2 & that's nonmotile. I want an issue. I got 3 done iui bt its fail. Help me.
Hai doctor. I would like to know about the reasons for late periods. My girl frnd had 4 to 7 days of difference. Is it a problem. Kindly reply the reasons.
My Dr. said to me I have PCOD problem and I have regular period. My periods cycle is 32-34 days. I am trying for pregnancy and my Dr. opinion is at try for 6 months after that she will give me any treatment. PCOD is serious deduction? I am confused what should I do.
With an upsurge in the number of women suffering from dysfunctional reproductive system and a myriad of gynecological problems, resulting in irregular periods, infertility and several other complications, it is of paramount importance to keep a record of the dates and duration of your monthly cycles. This is not only useful for future reference when you visit a gynecologist, but it also helps you to understand if there are any delays in your mensuration cycle or you are having heavy mentrual bleeding in a particular month.
Why tracking your menstrual cycle is important?
Keeping a track of the menstrual cycles is a mandatory exercise for women who are thinking about pregnancy or those trying to avoid it. Based on you period calendar, you can avoid getting pregnant without opting for contraceptive methods, if you have extremely regular period patterns. It is advisable to abstain from intercourse for a few days before and after the period, which is the prime time for ovulation. Keeping a track of your periods will give you a clear indication as to whether you are pregnant, because delay in the menstrual onset can be an indication of pregnancy. The reverse is also true; if you are trying to get pregnant, conception is usually fruitful on these days of maximum ovulation, which you can easily calculate based on your well maintained menstrual record.
How should you go about keeping a track of your menstruation cycle?
While it not possible to note down every possible aspect of the menstruation in a notebook, the easiest way of maintaining a planner is to mark the first day of each period on the calendar. The difference between two consecutive periods will give you your cycle lengths. In addition you can choose to make a note of how heavy the bleeding is or if there are changes in mood and appetite on those days. You will then be well prepared for your next visit to the gynecologist. Or, just consult a gynecologist online.